Breaking News
Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+: Start 7 Day FREE Trial Register here
Investing Pro 0
Ad-Free Version. Upgrade your Investing.com experience. Save up to 40% More details

mskool kool

Joined: 13/04/20


Comments by mskool kool
Karachi 100 Nov 14, 2021 2:28AM ET
Mr Memon, I don't follow posts for my trading. Yes i do enjoy while doing my stuffs , and yes even if i had read all your posts from whatever time frame u mentioned, i would have still posted this reply because one must get what it deserves. Without biasness ofcourse.
Karachi 100 Nov 14, 2021 1:17AM ET
Some So Called seniors members are very quick in calculating percentages.. if 90% of Us love and praise them so then remaining 10% must be ur premium clients.. Dear People of this forum.. Covid had been in this world for past 2.years.. but some viruses are here in the market for past 28 years..they think they are heroes of the market by just drawing two lines of support and resistances and narrating the same old stories of ifs and buts. Someone comes up and taunts openly to you as general public.. Dear fellows either step up and show this virus what karma is or otherwise stop viewing the forum.
Karachi 100 Nov 06, 2021 3:04PM ET
a real disappointment from a so callled Senior member.. i mean forum is not owned by anyones father... and one must know its the place where humans operate and not dogs... yes barking of dogs is in their genes and thats what someone had been doing for past 28 years... yet no excitement !!!!!
Karachi 100 Oct 22, 2021 1:01AM ET
oo taliban do u give the same advice of selling to all the women at ur home ??? jus try today at ur home and tell women at ur place."" sell yourself"" and do share their response
Karachi 100 Sep 24, 2021 3:23AM ET
Jummah Mubarak People :)
Karachi 100 Sep 17, 2021 2:44AM ET
Jummah Mubarak everybody :)
Karachi 100 Sep 10, 2021 3:18AM ET
Jummah Mubarak People :))
Karachi 100 Aug 27, 2021 2:37AM ET
Jummah Mubarak friends :)
Karachi 100 Aug 20, 2021 3:50AM ET
Jumma Mubarak :)
Karachi 100 Aug 13, 2021 2:25AM ET
Jummah Mubarak to All the People :))
Karachi 100 Aug 06, 2021 3:28AM ET
Jummah Mubarak Everybody :)
Karachi 100 Jul 30, 2021 5:05AM ET
yes abdul basit bro havnt heard frm him fr long time.. hope n pray he is well and going gr8..:)
Karachi 100 Jul 30, 2021 2:45AM ET
Jummah Mubarak People :)
Karachi 100 Jul 23, 2021 1:58AM ET
Jummah Mubarak Everyone :)
Karachi 100 Jul 21, 2021 10:54AM ET
Eid Mubarak aftab bro...have a gr8 one:)) Sadia has gone on to another level with pushto language.. i have no idea wht tht means :)) and i dun even know who is akhtar thr lolzzz
Karachi 100 Jul 21, 2021 10:34AM ET
Khair Mubarak... Eid mubarak to u too bro:)
Karachi 100 Jul 21, 2021 10:33AM ET
Eid Mubarak bro. :)
Karachi 100 Jul 21, 2021 10:32AM ET
Eid Mubarak Sadia :)) Hope u having fun -- do eat lots of those mutton stuffs and less beef :)) trying to find some spellng errors.. cudnt find so far :))
Karachi 100 Jul 21, 2021 10:28AM ET
Khair mubarak... Abdul basit bro.. eid Mubarak to u . enjoy and have a good holidays bro:)
Karachi 100 Jul 16, 2021 5:28AM ET
now it's break time.. after break fr sure :))
Karachi 100 Jul 16, 2021 5:27AM ET
u too have a blessed day :))
Karachi 100 Jul 16, 2021 3:22AM ET
good brieff intro sadia.. :)
Karachi 100 Jul 16, 2021 2:56AM ET
Jummah Mubarak to Everyone:)
Karachi 100 Jul 16, 2021 2:55AM ET
bro i have no idea abt pabc.. havnt studied it yet.. if get any info.. will definitely let knw
Karachi 100 Jul 11, 2021 12:18PM ET
trg :) trg :)