Jay West

Joined: 08/04/20

Comments by Jay West
US Dollar Index Mar 25, 2021 1:51PM ET
Yessir 🚀🚀🚀
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 1:50PM ET
Another spam bot. Lol. Must have trouble selling this controlled trading book. Lol.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 1:44PM ET
bro I trade options. Thats where the real money is. Dont even think about buying shares. Too risky. Too much capital. I suggest you buy one leap call in PLTR with a delta of .8 or greater for JAN2022. Watch how it moves with the stock price. Dont get carried away. Start small. When you are experienced, a year or two, then you can buy leap calls and sell monthly calls with a delta of .35 to hedge the downside and follow the stock price up. Believe me, I am an experienced trader, not a lottery ticket buyer. I will not mislead you. I never sell short. Only go long when opportunity presents itself. Right now macro view is not looking good, especially for small tech. I follow the market like a hawk. Put at least 8 hours in a day into research, etc. From November until today, my portfolio rose almost 40%, about 45k. I am taking a breather as the market has consumed a lot of my energy. Need a mental break. Mondays market seemed like a good time. Will rejoinafter Easter. Bestwishes.bro I trade options. Thats where the real money is. Dont even think about buying shares. Too risky. Too much capital. I suggest you buy one leap call in PLTR with a delta of .8 or greater for JAN2022. Watch how it moves with the stock price. Dont get carried away. Start small. When you are experienced, a year or two, then you can buy leap calls and sell monthly calls with a delta of .35 to hedge the downside and follow the stock price up. Believe me, I am an experienced trader, not a lottery ticket buyer. I will not mislead you. I never sell short. Only go long when opportunity presents itself. Right now macro view is not looking good, especially for small tech. I follow the market like a hawk. Put at least 8 hours in a day into research, etc. From November until today, my portfolio rose almost 40%, about 45k. I am taking a breather as the market has consumed a lot of my energy. Need a mental break. Mondays market seemed like a good time. Will rejoinafter Easter. Bestwishes.
Bank of America Mar 25, 2021 1:18PM ET
bro I am all about the options. But my calls are sound. I have no idea who you are. You dont know me. I make good trading calls. You took things to a personal level so I stooped down to your level. Should not have even replied to you. I promise I wont anymore. Go better yourself Mr Million Dollar portfolio builder. LOL. bro I am all about the options. But my calls are sound. I have no idea who you are. You dont know me. I make good trading calls. You took things to a personal level so I stooped down to your level. Should not have even replied to you. I promise I wont anymore. Go better yourself Mr Million Dollar portfolio builder. LOL.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 12:55PM ET
and I sold at 23.50 two days ago. and I sold at 23.50 two days ago.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 12:54PM ET
You are confusing yourself. I never said 17 today. That was the other fellow. I said not happening today. I said it will be sub 20 soon.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 11:27AM ET
Bro. Keep your emotions at bay to make money. Have a strategy and follow it. Cathy Woods pump is the only reason this is not down 5% yet. People think she is some kind of guru that can direct the markets. Fact is she rode on the coattails of TSLA just like 10 million other retail traders.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 11:19AM ET
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 11:15AM ET
no idea. Best guess sub 20 minimumno idea. Best guess sub 20 minimum
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 11:01AM ET
just getting started friend. Your view is very narrow. Look at copper miners. Look at banks. Oil stocks. Travel. This hit 20.19 on 3/5. You think it is not going to crash through that? Must be new to the market. I follow my portfolio like a hawk. Not a gambling man. Do you even know why the market is correcting? This is not hedge funds or manipulation. Fed is tightening money supply. Scroll down and ready my long post from a couple days ago. just getting started friend. Your view is very narrow. Look at copper miners. Look at banks. Oil stocks. Travel. This hit 20.19 on 3/5. You think it is not going to crash through that? Must be new to the market. I follow my portfolio like a hawk. Not a gambling man. Do you even know why the market is correcting? This is not hedge funds or manipulation. Fed is tightening money supply. Scroll down and ready my long post from a couple days ago.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 10:52AM ET
Panic will hit at 20.50. Wait for it
AMC Entertainment Mar 25, 2021 10:50AM ET
Lol. Pyramid scheme in full effect. Good luck noob gamblers. More fun in Vegas.
Plug Power Mar 25, 2021 10:45AM ET
exactly. exactly.
Plug Power Mar 25, 2021 10:44AM ET
Lol. 25-28 first
Quantumscape Mar 25, 2021 10:43AM ET
No disrespect, but this is a pure speculative play. They have zero revenue. Dime a dozen. Less than 5% of your portfolio maximum. Hedge funds will steal your money without any shame.
Nasdaq 100 Mar 25, 2021 10:20AM ET
They are bleeding the gambling bulls dry. Trap after trap.
Freeport-McMoran Mar 25, 2021 10:19AM ET
Market correcting bro. Wait a couple weeks. Downside risk huge.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 25, 2021 9:57AM ET
Blind trained gambling bulls buying. Lol
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 9:55AM ET
No way 17 today. Maybe next week.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 9:49AM ET
This is the Cathie Woods pump. Should drop soon.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 25, 2021 9:26AM ET
Institutions sold equities. Now thry are buying bonds. Quite simple really.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 25, 2021 9:25AM ET
Lol
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 9:24AM ET
is that like a digital pet keychsin for a child?! Lolis that like a digital pet keychsin for a child?! Lol
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 9:18AM ET
Dont do it. Big risk to the downside. Look how high it is on the year.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 9:11AM ET
Closing out long portgolio on Monday, heavy in small tech—> priceless.