Jay West

Joined: 08/04/20

Comments by Jay West
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 10:31PM ET
Agreed. Let the f in air out already.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 10:30PM ET
What are the main arguments for a rally or selloff TOMORROW? Not sometime in the future.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 9:32PM ET
Thank you smokey. Appreciate you big time.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 9:05PM ET
ok. Never did. Someone recommended. But i have been doing just fine. ok. Never did. Someone recommended. But i have been doing just fine.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 8:59PM ET
Anyone recommend a book on Elliott waves or Fibonacci? Only trade options. Looking to up my game
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 8:52PM ET
@Erik: where do you see this going tomorrow? And the NQ?
Bank of America Mar 25, 2021 8:40PM ET
I would love to take you up on your offer about trading options. All jokes aside. Let me know how we can make that happen. Appreciate you. By the way, did not have a position in BAC. Had a lot of small tech which is being wrecked. 37 was a solid buy for BAC. Anyway, please let me know if you are serious about sharing advice on options trading.
Bank of America Mar 25, 2021 7:26PM ET
if you are serious, I would love to take you up on that. All jokes aside. I am always about getting good advice. How can we make that happen? Appreciate you. if you are serious, I would love to take you up on that. All jokes aside. I am always about getting good advice. How can we make that happen? Appreciate you.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 7:13PM ET
and when did you sell and go to cash? Do you wait for index to bottom or really low prices on equities that you previously held?(and ignore index somewhat)and when did you sell and go to cash? Do you wait for index to bottom or really low prices on equities that you previously held?(and ignore index somewhat)
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 7:11PM ET
appreciate you. When do you think market will bottom and at what price? Do you trade equities or indices?appreciate you. When do you think market will bottom and at what price? Do you trade equities or indices?
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 7:07PM ET
definitely not. I am not a gambler. I have at least that much self control. I ONLY buy big dips. Never chase bull runs. Buy dips in call options and immediately sell calls to hedge. definitely not. I am not a gambler. I have at least that much self control. I ONLY buy big dips. Never chase bull runs. Buy dips in call options and immediately sell calls to hedge.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 7:05PM ET
One would assume the Fed wants a higher dollar and bond yields to attract foreign money, right?
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 7:03PM ET
bull trap in equities. bull trap in equities.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 7:00PM ET
So I closed out all of my positions, mostly long, on Monday. Never gone to all cash before. I am convinced market will go sub 3800, even down to 3600 within 2 months. Yields and dollar going up. Fed tightrning via capital reserve requirements. Higher corporate taxes promised. My portfolio was up when I sold everything. I do not short. Too risky. My question is: how long has everyone been able to sit out before buying back in? Rather rational person. Very ecperirnced option trader. Feeling anxious. Told myself I will not buy back in for at least 2 weeks. I was trading full time and always on my phone. Needed a mental break at minimum. Market got super bearish over last week. Seemed like a top was in since last Wednesday. Appreciate any feedback.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 6:53PM ET
Biden cannot reassure anyone of anything, except higher corporate tax rates.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 6:32PM ET
lollol
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 6:31PM ET
Well he has been in the Senate for 120 years as he stated.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 6:23PM ET
I feel the same way. Let these hedge funds duke it out. I am all in cash since monday. Looking for 3750–>3650 to go long. Dont mind sitting out until corporate taxes implemented, dollar above 93, and bond yields hit 1.8. Should be the magical formula for a reset.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 25, 2021 6:15PM ET
I say today was a bulltrap. If not, then this ponzi scheme is gonna pump to the moon. I am hoping the 10year bond yield will shatter 1.75 and the dollar will rip through 93. Hopefully would bring some equilibrium back to the market. I sense some serious selling or FOMO tomorrow. I am thinking a repeat of last thursday would be fitting
S&P 500 Snaps 2-Day Losing Streak as Tech U-Turn Triggers Rally Mar 25, 2021 5:49PM ET
well when bond yields shatter 1.75 and the dollar rips through 93 we will see what the deal is. I think it is going to get ugly in all sectors. well when bond yields shatter 1.75 and the dollar rips through 93 we will see what the deal is. I think it is going to get ugly in all sectors.
S&P 500 Snaps 2-Day Losing Streak as Tech U-Turn Triggers Rally Mar 25, 2021 5:37PM ET
1-2% bear rally. BULL TRAP has been set. MSM is ruled by GoldmanStacks!
First Majestic Silver Mar 25, 2021 5:34PM ET
This is made for shortsellers to make money. Will not buy back in ever again. Manipulation is UNREAL. Good luck going long.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 3:47PM ET
i am not that guy. Believe me. Scare tactics are for childlike adult gamblers. I have no problem being wrong on numbers. Importance is to catch an uptrend. The fact that I sold at 23+ shows me I was still justified. Had 7 calls(equivalent to 700shares). Have no problem buying back in when upward trend is in tact. Two fridays I bought heavily when it dipped and it paid off. It had a v shape recovery and then a strong monday to follow, but the price trend now is bearish. Lower highs. No lower lows yet, but I feel they are around the corner. But hopefull this trends up for those who bought below 22 today. 21 zone is lower risk for sure. But I believe this got so much traction because of CW. Retail seems to worship her on an almost Elon Musk level. Between today snd 3/31 will be telling. Banks need to sell treasury notes before then which could spike the bond yield. Mutual funds will also be rebalancing portfolios, which often puts selling pressure on the market. But best wishes. i am not that guy. Believe me. Scare tactics are for childlike adult gamblers. I have no problem being wrong on numbers. Importance is to catch an uptrend. The fact that I sold at 23+ shows me I was still justified. Had 7 calls(equivalent to 700shares). Have no problem buying back in when upward trend is in tact. Two fridays I bought heavily when it dipped and it paid off. It had a v shape recovery and then a strong monday to follow, but the price trend now is bearish. Lower highs. No lower lows yet, but I feel they are around the corner. But hopefull this trends up for those who bought below 22 today. 21 zone is lower risk for sure. But I believe this got so much traction because of CW. Retail seems to worship her on an almost Elon Musk level. Between today snd 3/31 will be telling. Banks need to sell treasury notes before then which could spike the bond yield. Mutual funds will also be rebalancing portfolios, which often puts selling pressure on the market. But best wishes.
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 2:30PM ET
I can tell you that 95% of people in here have no idea what they are talking about. Laser focused on one stock and cheerleading for it is not a good strategy. Unhedged bets lose. Best you can do is follow trends to make money. No one calls tops and bottoms with great accuracy, but knowing the overall sentiment of the market and where money is flowing or exiting is key. Bryan Ve saw that I was bullish on banks last year so he knocked my character. Have not owned BAC since Nov2020. Made a small fortune and left it. My calls are 80% accurate. I dont short, too risky. I am a trader. Buying PLTR now could be a good buy long term. My point is that it should be a better price entry in the near term. Dont twist what I say to fit your thesis. People respect my opinions because I make good calls. I am not a guru, but I am also not a cheerleader. I create bull call spreads and make money when the time is right. If anyone has questions about trading options, I am very happy to help. 😎
Palantir Mar 25, 2021 2:19PM ET
i have not owned banks since Nov 2020. May a small fortune. U looked at my outdated sentiments?! Lol. i have not owned banks since Nov 2020. May a small fortune. U looked at my outdated sentiments?! Lol.