Jay West

Joined: 08/04/20

Comments by Jay West
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 10:16PM ET
very feasible. very feasible.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 10:15PM ET
GDP? LOL?! Dollar is about to smash $93, right now highest since late November. Bond yields about to blast upto 1.8. Gonna get ugly real quick. Cash is your friend.
Bank of America Mar 24, 2021 10:01PM ET
Funny how these overzealous blind bulls give me thumbs down after my Sunday night call of 37 this week. Did you give me thumbs down because you bought in above that price?! I trade both ways, short and long. Dont get hung up or fall in love with your stocks. Buy and hold forever. Or trade how you see fit. But dont be stubborn to good calls because they font fit your thesis. Good calls are black and white. Absolute.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 9:38PM ET
If that is your “proof,” I hope you only trade paper or penny stocks. Lol. Stunning comment.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 9:35PM ET
My wife’s family lives in Poland. It is truly crazy over there. Total scam and fear factor 10+
Tesla Mar 24, 2021 9:05PM ET
reverse logic would say when they take bitcoins at tops then they could lose profits overnight. reverse logic would say when they take bitcoins at tops then they could lose profits overnight.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 9:02PM ET
@the line: where do you think the bottom of the correction will be? Time frame? I believe 3600-3650 by mid May.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 8:54PM ET
Strong dollar will continue to be the safe haven asset. It will wrestle this beast to the ground over next 45 days. Banks are about to dpike up the bond yields through forced selling of bonds to increase capital reserves. DXY is at a 4 month high and showing no signs of retreating.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 8:43PM ET
Within the month, the S&P will look like the Hang Seng. Plateaus of consolidation followed by cliffs.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 8:37PM ET
Got lots of good advice for noobs like you. Ask away kiddo. Somehow you equate account activity with good trades and profits?! That is wacko bro. Lol. Learn how to trade.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 8:34PM ET
Dollar is looking stronger than Macho Man Randy Savage 💪
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 8:14PM ET
Increased corporate taxes in the pipeline to pay for it. No free lunch, kiddo. Take profits. You should be up nicely by now. Been a money printing machine this past year. Being greedy will chop those profits down like an Apache.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 8:11PM ET
Institutions are buying up bonds. Not a good sign. Rookies wondering why tech is not going up even though yields are falling. Then when banks push yields up by selling bonds to increase capital reserves, as required before 3/31 by the Fed, more selling will be justified by higher yields. Playing these dip buyers like a fiddle. Smart money is cashing out profits and letting the hedge funds battle it out. Better to wait on sidelines. Everything will be on a deeper discount over next month.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 8:04PM ET
Strange how Dow S&P NQ all up the same amount. Algos getting in sync for a selloff later. Yeehaw! 🤠
Bank of America Mar 24, 2021 6:18PM ET
Your logic is flawed. Fact of the matter is people pay hedge funds big money for their advice, and the statistics show that hedge funds do not outperform the market consistently. Rather the converse. Hedge funds lose eight out of 10 times. So please stop tooting your own horn.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 4:40PM ET
The sounds of desperate bulls consoling each other. I am a permabull, but now is the time to take profits, sit in cash, and let the hedge funds duke it out.
Bank of America Mar 24, 2021 4:35PM ET
thats great for you. Does not mean jack diddly. Understanding options gives a great perspective of the market. I totally agree. I only trade options. But does not mean you have a good grasp of the market. And it does not mean I dont understand the market, but you telling me that only a fool would be selling is silly. U dont know me or the prices in my portfolio. But I can tell you the guidance given in earnings season will not be good. Best wishes. thats great for you. Does not mean jack diddly. Understanding options gives a great perspective of the market. I totally agree. I only trade options. But does not mean you have a good grasp of the market. And it does not mean I dont understand the market, but you telling me that only a fool would be selling is silly. U dont know me or the prices in my portfolio. But I can tell you the guidance given in earnings season will not be good. Best wishes.
Bank of America Mar 24, 2021 4:31PM ET
Bro. Read my posts. About 85% accurate. But I hear you. Most are cheerleaders. Best wishes.
Palantir Mar 24, 2021 4:06PM ET
a share? How is that possible?$2 a share? How is that possible?
S&P 500 Mar 24, 2021 4:02PM ET
Definitely. Writing is on the walls. NQ gonna sink like a rock. NQ is the anchor pulling this down with it.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 4:00PM ET
I cashed out yesterday. Thank goodness. Time to let the hedge funds duke it out.
Palantir Mar 24, 2021 3:28PM ET
all in cash bro. Waiting for 3600-3650 on S&P. Sub 12k on NQ. Rather lose potential profit than risk REAL capital. But I focus a ton of energy on the market. Not your average trader. PLTR will be less than in 2 weeks. all in cash bro. Waiting for 3600-3650 on S&P. Sub 12k on NQ. Rather lose potential profit than risk REAL capital. But I focus a ton of energy on the market. Not your average trader. PLTR will be less than $20 in 2 weeks.
S&P 500 Mar 24, 2021 3:22PM ET
Oblivion: well stated. They will keep cash on the sidelines snd buy when the correction is over. Around 3600-3650
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 3:19PM ET
Sick bear in bulls clothing?
S&P 500 Futures Mar 24, 2021 3:16PM ET