Sam Nepiarsky

Joined: 08/04/20

Comments by Sam Nepiarsky
Energy Transfer Jun 23, 2022 12:19PM ET
My god this is something…
Energy Transfer May 17, 2022 10:55AM ET
It really seems like they will get there! ET is my main holding and has been fir a while now, when you know you know 🤷‍♂️
Energy Transfer Jan 28, 2022 1:40PM ET
Ya the announcements about ET recently have been kind of negative, but if earnings are good, along with the dividend increase, I think we’ll see another jump.
Energy Transfer Jan 25, 2022 2:05PM ET
You guys think we’ll be at 10 by March 4th? I wrote a bunch of puts expiring March 4th at the $10 strike. Lets hope we’re way abovd 10 by then 👍
Energy Transfer Jan 11, 2022 10:07AM ET
Morgan Stanley ranks ET top midstream, buy at $12!! Lets go, I wrote 130 put contracts at $9 strike expiring Jan 21. Lets hope it stays above 9!
Energy Transfer Dec 17, 2021 1:15AM ET
33 dollars?33 dollars?
Energy Transfer Dec 16, 2021 12:59PM ET
Just wrote 130 put contracts for Jan. 07 at $8.50. Let’s hope it stays above that $8.50 mark!!
Energy Transfer Sep 29, 2021 9:11AM ET
May I ask why you’re out? Oil and natural gas seem to be on the rise, still lots of i sider buying at recent prices, debt paydown is still ahead of schedule, still a good divident, I’m in for the long haul.
Coupang LLC Sep 29, 2021 9:06AM ET
haha well lets hope for a 29.50 on Oct 15!haha well lets hope for a 29.50 on Oct 15!
Coupang LLC Sep 28, 2021 9:21AM ET
I want to hang on to the shares but i also wanna make some money in the short term, so I sold a 30 call for Oct 15, you guys think it will get there by then?
Energy Transfer Aug 04, 2021 12:23PM ET
part of it is the debt load, but I think it's just general negative sentiment on the oil industy in general.
Energy Transfer Jul 09, 2021 4:04PM ET
What pattern is that / what is making you predict the price increase? Just curious as I am not a technical guy.
Energy Transfer Jul 06, 2021 4:45PM ET
post an article please.
Energy Transfer Jun 24, 2021 10:15AM ET
Oh for sure with an earnings beat. Another earnings beat after the big Q1 would be huge!
Energy Transfer Jun 10, 2021 4:09PM ET
The guy from UBS just upgraded his rating to 18...
Energy Transfer Jun 01, 2021 6:44PM ET
I mean ya I agree, I'm not sure about the UK I know their dynamics are different, possibly easier to implement there (but a little surprised Boris Johnson went fo it), but as far as any of the U.S. states I thought it was pretty schocking. It was an executive order so no big vote on it, but in WA they did vote on it and voted it down. Also you're very right about the population shift that's totally understadable for CA and NY I dont know how anyone puts up with them anymore.
Energy Transfer Jun 01, 2021 1:14PM ET
Curious to hear peoples opinions in regards to ET about the UK ban on gas/diesel car and truck sales starting in 2030, and also California's same legislation taking effect 2035. I realize ET is not in the UK or California really, but any thoughts on how this might afect the future for them?
Energy Transfer May 26, 2021 10:51AM ET
We have insiders buying lots of shares at recent prices, has to be a good sign.https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/et-trading-below-cfos-recent-buy-price-2021-05-25
Energy Transfer Apr 26, 2021 8:15PM ET
Is anyone elses news tab not working on this site for ET? Its just blank for me