Antique Purveyor

Joined: 30/03/20

Comments by Antique Purveyor
Dollar slide continues, yuan rally gets attention May 24, 2021 9:28PM ET
there comes a time we will need to adjust monetary policy YES, and it might not be now, during a pandemic, but if you're not positioning yourself 9 months ahead of that time then you might miss all sorts of opportunity
Initial Jobless Claims Fall to 444k, New Post-Pandemic Low May 20, 2021 9:21AM ET
noise... this economy is moving or busting around inflation. even if everyone goes to work, inflation is tax and employment numbers won't get people to pay higher prices.
How Long Will ‘Transitory’ Inflation Last? May 13, 2021 10:15PM ET
well said. climb the wall of worry or contracting multiples and more correction to come?
U.S. stocks retreat from record high, dollar near 10-week low May 09, 2021 10:49PM ET
when unemployment benefits end, people will go back to work. Plenty of work out there, plenty of business, people just need a reason to work
U.S. job growth far below expectations in April amid labor shortages May 07, 2021 8:57AM ET
Great work, keep giving away free money and noone will go back to work. Im looking for help and my employment agencies tell me noone wants to work because unemployment makes more sense to folks. I raised my job offer to above everyone else's pay and still no workers. Economy is fine, people are getting
Goldman, Pimco Detect Irrational Inflation Mania in Bond Market May 07, 2021 8:52AM ET
lol @ inflation is temporary. containers,shipping,COGS, everything is going higher. inflation might pause but prices are not going back to precocious levels.
Overvalued Stock Market Beginning To Fray At The Edges May 06, 2021 11:15PM ET
growth stocks are getting crushed, new leaders are financials it appears. always a bull market somewhere
Overvalued Stock Market Beginning To Fray At The Edges May 06, 2021 11:12PM ET
I cant help but think this market is done here as well, I see the same thing here. I sold all my risky assets and I'm hiding out in regional banks via ETF DPST because that's one chart I feel I want to ride higher. I had a huge position in FAS too but Im scared thats also a crowded trade. Im also shorting 10 & 20 year bonds because this makes sense to me.
Junk Bonds Continue To Lead U.S. Fixed Income Markets In 2021 Apr 29, 2021 12:17AM ET
buy the banks, short 10yr and 30yr and invest on battered growth stocks on their first good pullback and consolidation. I think this market can climb all walls of worry. great article ty!
Will Rebound Of Small-Cap Stocks Endure? Apr 21, 2021 7:37PM ET
The market is expensive because its a great environment for stocks. We were in a booming economy before covid, now you'll inherit an even stronger economy with the unimaginable fiscal policy that was put in place. I think market is expensive because its less risky then before covid happened. Less risk means higher multiples.
Recovery bets support stocks as Fed comes in focus Mar 14, 2021 11:27PM ET
yeah, the reality is if you are sitting on the sidelines you are missing out. Cash is a dangerous position right now.
Bitcoin falls 1.8% to $60,077.32 Mar 14, 2021 7:14PM ET
It's all fun and games until you loose an eye
Why Wednesday Is So Critical For This Rebound Mar 10, 2021 5:06AM ET
This market doesn't want to roll over. it wants to move higher. Im sizing into the growth stocks that have corrected 20% from their highs and riding larger positions in oil and financials.
5 Shares That Stood Out In 2020 And Continue To Blast To Lifetime Highs Jan 12, 2021 5:48PM ET
so these are all great misses if you weren't in them
Virus Numbers Surge, Jobless Claims Due, Turkey Rate Hike - What's up in Markets Nov 19, 2020 8:26AM ET
Markets don't collapse because of technical patterns.
Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares Jul 31, 2020 5:52AM ET
this thing is gonna rip, every sell-off is met with buyers