Its JustQ

Joined: 27/03/20

Comments by Its JustQ
US 30 Futures Jun 23, 2021 4:04PM ET
don't forget to bring your lucky rock!
US 30 Futures Jun 23, 2021 2:04PM ET
what's more bullish for tomorrow...beating expectations which is obviously bullish or worse than expected vindicating Mr Powells position
US 30 Futures Jun 23, 2021 10:04AM ET
slow and steady wins the race
US 30 Futures Jun 23, 2021 10:04AM ET
down jones at it again?
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 4:22PM ET
 I usually leave all the nut bags alone if it gets snappy...but he already has me blocked...I must have left an impression. I usually leave all the nut bags alone if it gets snappy...but he already has me blocked...I must have left an impression.
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 4:16PM ET
you are unsavable...I feel bad for you, now you will never make money and probably go broke...apparently he feeds everyone so enjoy starvation
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:57PM ET
 you might love it too much lol you might love it too much lol
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:57PM ET
who else here doesn't want to be saved?
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:56PM ET
 good work ethic ;) good work ethic ;)
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:53PM ET
you are a god
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:42PM ET
remember last week when Powell said that the inflation data means little because how unique this situation is and that we still have to wait almost 2 years to really understand it and change rates...then the market said HA LOOK RATES ARE GOING TO SKYROCKET!!!!  and treasury rates hit a 4 month low  and people continued to sell claiming hyper inflation and imminent rate hikes.
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:40PM ET
people are no having many smarts
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:38PM ET
Can you believe that Powell didn't flip the table and scream that huge rate hikes are coming?!?!  what a shocker
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:32PM ET
 ah yes, you are not the free thinker you claim to be.  If you every want to break free and learn how to think for yourself have a real conversation with me.  But you will have to come up with complete thoughts and ideas that you have not heard elsewhere.  Although I'm sure you have never heard anyone else be called a sheep before, you definitely thought that one up on your own. ah yes, you are not the free thinker you claim to be.  If you every want to break free and learn how to think for yourself have a real conversation with me.  But you will have to come up with complete thoughts and ideas that you have not heard elsewhere.  Although I'm sure you have never heard anyone else be called a sheep before, you definitely thought that one up on your own.
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:17PM ET
 no you belong to the "im not part of the herd" herd...now name one specific thing he lied about and we can discuss it like competent free thinking adults who do not just agree or disagree with someone because of which herd we belong to. no you belong to the "im not part of the herd" herd...now name one specific thing he lied about and we can discuss it like competent free thinking adults who do not just agree or disagree with someone because of which herd we belong to.
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 3:15PM ET
what does he lie about?  Seems like a straight shooter to me
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 2:02PM ET
He said he want's stocks to move exactly 1,426 points but said we aren't allowed to tell anyone the direction if they didn't hear it for themselves.
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 1:49PM ET
what's volume???  Someone sitting on the remote?
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 1:13PM ET
 Makes sense...sorry I didn't recognize you...I should have known from the caps lock Makes sense...sorry I didn't recognize you...I should have known from the caps lock
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 1:10PM ET
Not sure who you're talking about but I thought today was going to be far more bullish...now I'm questioning if it will even hold yesterdays rally
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 12:29PM ET
 So we will hit bottom right around the time he starts campaigning for re-election? So we will hit bottom right around the time he starts campaigning for re-election?
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 11:23AM ET
 traders are very fickle yet somehow equally stubborn creatures traders are very fickle yet somehow equally stubborn creatures
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 11:20AM ET
 I don't understand what all the fuss is about Powell speak...we already know his position, he is very clear, consistent and transparent about it. I don't understand what all the fuss is about Powell speak...we already know his position, he is very clear, consistent and transparent about it.
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 11:15AM ET
so now we start buying heavy because we are already up right?  I think I'm learning this momentum thing
US 30 Futures Jun 22, 2021 11:02AM ET