NEW! Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+ Try 7 Days Free

Mike Little One

Joined: 18/03/20

Comments by Mike Little One
BTC/USD Jul 12, 2021 2:02AM ET
10K
BTC/USD Jun 27, 2021 6:59AM ET
ah ah, you can't predict the future and you can't say when it's gonna crash precisely. it went to 65k but look where it is now, 30K. it's how it works, it goes up and down but ultimately bitcoin is meant to fail. not the cryptocurrency technology but Bitcoin particularly. it is in no way efficient and 30K is way over it's real value. Tesla got out before it was too late. he pumped the *****out of it and look what happened, everybody followed, exactly what I said, people held the bag when it came crashing 40K lower while every whale was saying it was going to reach a million dollar. but I agree with you if people follow what is being said here, they're pretty stupid and are the ones who are gonna lose big time
BTC/USD Jun 27, 2021 3:18AM ET
from $70,000 to $30,000then, from 30,000 to $10,000Bitcoin is a lot like penny stockssome of them will be pumped, go to 1000% and then be dumped and go back to their initial priceTesla left. China is going hard on regulating it. Countries are going to follow China's path to protect their turf and their currencies. BTC is not gonna survive. it simply is not efficient in terms of number of transactions and there's nothing you can do about that. It was what it was, a bubble and this bubble had burst. a lot of people had held the bag
USD/CHF Mar 31, 2021 12:10AM ET
LOL
USD/JPY Mar 15, 2021 7:23AM ET
Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it
USD/JPY Mar 15, 2021 6:07AM ET
Guys and Gals, may I ask what's your trading set up to trade forex? I'm still learning. Personally, I'm currently using MACD on a 4h and 1h chart + Stochastic for entry signals. I don't short. Only long. Basically I'm waiting for both indicators to be at the bottom on both timeframes and cross up. I don't know if I should be using both timeframes or just one, any idea? And I never know when the trend is ending or of it's just a pull back. Any idea if any indicator could help me figure this out? Thanks
Crispr Therapeutics Mar 13, 2021 6:34AM ET
why?
BTC/USD Mar 05, 2021 2:35PM ET
I did. He says Hi
BTC/USD Mar 05, 2021 2:31PM ET
Good thinking. Bet it all. Good thinking. Bet it all.
BTC/USD Mar 05, 2021 2:30PM ET
I have both, one left and one right shoulders. You can't trade on technical indicators alone because people see what they want to see and in the end, if the whales had decided to go down, it will go down no matter hown many patterns you can see. But the silver lining is that your chance of being right are 50%
BTC/USD Mar 05, 2021 2:19PM ET
Exactly. Funny to see the tons of predictions made by JP morgan, Goldman sachs and else who are all pumping it, drawing you in and then unleashing their whole power on you and hitting your stop losses without ever telling you when they're out. They can't be trusted.
Tesla Mar 05, 2021 6:28AM ET
Don't listen to analysts. a big scam. If they tell you the stock is going up you can be sure shorting is just around the corner and they're just pumping it
Cardano Mar 05, 2021 4:59AM ET
Again. ADA, ETH and BTC are positively correlated so no matter which one you buy, they're all going in the same direction. Same gains. Same losses. Don't day trade it you will lose against the whales who will hit your stop limits. Buy and hold. Then remove yourself from the equation. It will pay off. Act like an investor
BTC/USD Mar 05, 2021 1:42AM ET
Musk is thinking of selling
Tesla Mar 04, 2021 2:13PM ET
If you're long, be careful Flavio
Tesla Mar 04, 2021 2:06PM ET
and there are people who don't understand the meaning of fair value. I'm sorry, dude but all seem to point downward. The reason why it stopped growing is because sellers become more and more important. Because at the end of the day, speculation must face reality and reality is that this stock is overvalued like Musk admitted himself. I'm only saying that for people because I'm neither short or long. There are much stronger stocks out there if you know what to look at. Good luck
Tesla Mar 04, 2021 2:00PM ET
Careful guys. 1 year target: $200
Nio A ADR Mar 04, 2021 1:59PM ET
1 year target price: $80
Cardano Mar 04, 2021 1:57PM ET
Don't be fooled by the selling pressure. It's meant to make you sell and lose. Hold it. It doesn't matter how long it's gonna take but it will go higher and higher.
Cardano Mar 04, 2021 7:44AM ET
Way more than that if you hold
CohBar Mar 04, 2021 7:38AM ET
Earnings = 0but the price target is supposedly at $5LOL. Pump and dump. Nothing else. Look at the chart
CohBar Mar 04, 2021 7:36AM ET
solid earnings? LOL.Earnings = 0
BTC/USD Mar 04, 2021 4:25AM ET
I'm just kidding. You can't trust what people say here. Everybody is biased or just teasing like I do
BTC/USD Mar 04, 2021 4:22AM ET
Terrible news I've just heardIt's gonna crash like a meteor
BTC/USD Mar 04, 2021 2:59AM ET