Mike Little One

Joined: 18/03/20

Comments by Mike Little One
BTC/USD Jul 17, 2021 2:03AM ET
If you had done the same as Musk, pumping it on Twitter and then sold it without telling anybody, you would have been charged, fined and most likely jailed. But not Musk. He pumped it to millions of followers and made a fortune by taking advantage of all of us. And what happened? Nothing. SEC did nothing. You would have done that to just 10 followers you'd be spending the rest of your life in prison just like McAfee but Musk is untouchable thanks to our corr.upt government. And now the whales are doing it all over again through their own articles & biased papers straight lying to us to get us to buy it. Are they being stopped? Nope. They're scam.ming people day after day, making a fortune off people's back but they're untouchable just like Musk. you should be ****.ed off. How couldn't you? after everything they did to you
BTC/USD Jul 17, 2021 1:44AM ET
"My grandma finally accepts Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is said to reach 10 trillion dollars in month". You're all gonna be billionaires soon". That's what all these Bitcoin newspapers, owned by the whales, have told you and keep telling you to get you in so they can short it to steal your hard earned money and keep accumulating the wealth from you while lying to you in their propaganda papers because they have the resources to create and spread these bogus articles. That's how it works. I've followed the source of funding to these papers. They all come from hedge funds and financial institutions. You should be ***ed off. They're lying to all of us to steal from us and nobody holds them responsible the same way Musk pumped it week after week and no one at SEC even charged him for doing it. He then sold it all without telling anybody and made a fortune off people's back. I'm still surprised people are like It's okay, he can steal from me. and these sca.mmers keep doing it day after day
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 2:02PM ET
I can picture those we call the whales, those who call the shots. I can see that guy sitting in his huge sturdy in that big mansion of his talking on the phone asking all the Bitcoin newspapers to write the best articles they can to get people in. And then a couple of minutes later, these articles come out out of nowhere "The fed have given their approval about Bitcoin", "My grandma accepts Bitcoin" "Bitcoin could soon reach $10 trillion". One of his people standing next to that guy, asking him "Should we do it" looking at the red button in front of him. "Not yet" he replies. "We need more people in" and then suddenly He utters just 2 words "do it" And now you can see these houses of cards collapsing one after the other, Kabam. Kabam. Kabam. The market is going crazy. The price is crashing down like a jumbo jet. You can hear the pilot shouting "Mayday Mayday. We're going down". and then in the background, "Pull up" "Pull Up" "Low terrain". And then no noise. All silent. It's all over.
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 1:44PM ET
It was quite a ride but every roller coaster cart must go down at some point.
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 1:41PM ET
Oh my gosh they're gonna be slaugh.tered like pi.gs. They're waiting for the dea.th squad to arrive. Here it comes. And they're all silent accepting their fate. I want to shout at them "Get out" "Get out" but they can't hear me. It's like they're already ghosts wandering the earth without purpose, just filled with regret and shame for letting all these people taking advantage of them. It's too late.
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 10:08AM ET
Dear God, it's gonna be a slaughter
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 10:07AM ET
They don't want to see it. they're blinded by the light until darkness shows up and then blackout
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 10:05AM ET
It already is too late. They're all lining up for the slaughter
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 10:03AM ET
the bubble is gonna burst big time as Michael blurry from the big short has predicted.
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 9:58AM ET
buy every sell
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 9:58AM ET
dump every pump
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 9:57AM ET
pump every sell
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 6:57AM ET
If you read the news they're all trying to get you to buy it. Guess who's behind those "articles"? Guess who owns these papers?The same whales who want you in so that they can dump it on you all
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 6:53AM ET
Retest of the $31,000. It's going down. I'm selling the heck out of it
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 6:51AM ET
Gamblers
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 6:50AM ET
didn't work out that way, did it didn't work out that way, did it
BTC/USD Jul 16, 2021 6:46AM ET
woaw, That's like a game changer. surely it's gonna hit the million dollar soon
BTC/USD Jul 15, 2021 6:56AM ET
Gambling
Apple Has Bought BTC: Bulls Smell a Short Squeeze Jul 15, 2021 6:49AM ET
Question is, who owns the Dailycoin? It's the same people who are pumping Bitcoin in their "news releases" in order to later dump them on all those who will have followed what they said. Bitcoin news are funny, really, bust mostly purposefully misinforming people to profit from them
BTC/USD Jul 14, 2021 6:32AM ET
You're always around Jacques as if you were pumping the ***out of it and trying to dismiss everything I said. But my comment never changed. I said it before and I'll say it again. Bitcoin is going down. And I know you want people to buy it so you can make a quick buck but people are smarter than what you think. You can be a thousand people clapping and cheering and convincing others to buy, the ultimate outcome won't be different than what I said when BTC was at 70K and knew that all these "news" and hedge funds who were pumping the ***out of it were lying to get you in and many people lost their shirt that day for listening people like you who were begging them to buy. But look where it is now. 40K lower. And here you are again without a shameful bone in your body. But it's not gonna work. I could be wrong but I think people can see clear what you're up to. Good luck with your strategy to attack any comment that warn people to protect themselves from this bubble
BTC/USD Jul 14, 2021 3:54AM ET
Told ya. It's crashing down. My guess 10K is the next stop. should have followed Musk when he sold it all. The people who advized him knew. Insider info. All I see here is a bunch of bag holders who hope their luck will turn around. But hope is not gonna save you. Only you can save yourself before it's too late. You know that friend you would have loved to have in difficult times. I'm that guy. Save yourself buddy while you still can
BTC/USD Jul 14, 2021 3:47AM ET
You better stay under conservatorship if you're wasting your money on Bitcoin. think about your kids, Brit
BTC/USD Jul 12, 2021 2:12AM ET
you've been fed a lie just like Musk who kept pumping it until he sold it on your back and you're all gonna pay the ultimate price
BTC/EUR Jul 12, 2021 2:07AM ET