Perma Neutral

Joined: 04/03/20

Comments by Perma Neutral
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:25PM ET
employment numbers correlate with the stock market. Then won't let the market go down substantially
US 500 Futures Jul 30, 2021 11:30AM ET
No actually the deflationary pressure is so high that a ton of money printing is not helping out. This economy needs stimulus checks forever. There is no gdp, it is actually debt in disguise
US 500 Futures Jul 30, 2021 11:27AM ET
The only reason Fed is confident of not raising rates is that they know all factors point to slowing growth, the bond yields will continue to be low and go lower, low growth high P/E environment coming back, mega tech stocks will skyrocket, reflation narrative might slow down further.
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 30, 2021 10:56AM ET
rest in peace bond yield
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 29, 2021 8:51PM ET
rest in peace bond yields and Russell as well as dow
US 500 Futures Jul 29, 2021 1:18AM ET
Hang Seng Index is up huge again. CCP did buy the dip on Tuesday, so did I. I'm so happy that my limit buy 300 BABA shares got triggered at $180 and that happened to be the bottom of the down move. Today in Hong Kong trading BABA is up huge again. I had my limit order at 180 coz less than $500bn market cap of Alibaba didn't make sense to me. Also, March 2020 bottom was $170 so I was confident it won't go much lower. CCP now owns US stocks, real estate etc and also took back Chinese stocks from Cathie Wood and all Americans at bargain prices. I didn't get fooled this time.
Hang Seng Jul 28, 2021 11:06PM ET
CCP already owned a lot of US stocks, real estate, etc now they also took back Chinese stocks from Cathie wood and other American investors. I didn't get fooled. bought more BABA at 180
Alibaba ADR Jul 28, 2021 11:05PM ET
This stock might go to 230 next week after earnings.
Alibaba ADR Jul 28, 2021 11:03PM ET
Alibaba ADR Jul 28, 2021 11:02PM ET
Hang Seng Index is up huge again. CCP did buy the dip on Tuesday, so did I. I'm so happy that my limit buy 300 shares got triggered at $180 and that happened to be the bottom of the down move. Today in Hong Kong trading BABA is up huge again. I had my limit order at 180 coz less than $500bn market cap of Alibaba didn't make sense to me. Also, March 2020 bottom was $170 so I was confident it won't go much lower.
AMC Entertainment Jul 28, 2021 11:16AM ET
AMD to the moon today, not AMC
US 500 Futures Jul 28, 2021 11:09AM ET
AMD to the moon?
AMD Jul 28, 2021 10:57AM ET
Finally decoupled from NVDA
US 500 Futures Jul 28, 2021 2:25AM ET
Why did this website lose access to real-time futures data? Did they not pay their bills? Let's ask Fungus to donate to investing . com
US 500 Futures Jul 28, 2021 2:24AM ET
 Hang Seng is the hong kong index, which contains those same names like BABA, etc. so it's a good sign for BABA. I had bought BABA at 180 today (limit buy got triggered and it was the bottom for today). Hang Seng is the hong kong index, which contains those same names like BABA, etc. so it's a good sign for BABA. I had bought BABA at 180 today (limit buy got triggered and it was the bottom for today).
Hang Seng Jul 28, 2021 2:23AM ET
CCP has bought the dip and pumping it now.
Hang Seng Jul 28, 2021 2:22AM ET
US 500 Futures Jul 28, 2021 2:20AM ET
 that's what i'm saying, they bought the dip and now trying to pump it. Look at Hang Seng index over the past 45 minutes, Chinese stocks up huge. that's what i'm saying, they bought the dip and now trying to pump it. Look at Hang Seng index over the past 45 minutes, Chinese stocks up huge.
US 500 Futures Jul 28, 2021 2:17AM ET
CCP has bought the dip in China: https://www.investing.com/news/economy/china-stateowned-daily-urges-calm-after-market-rout-2570156. Whoever bought BABA today will benefit, US stocks might be headed higher too.
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 28, 2021 2:11AM ET
 Bro I have also done some fundamental analysis of the rates and the bond market, and I have been a bond bull for a while, my reading is that dxy and bonds continue to rise, Fed reverse repos continue to be over-subscribed, there is no real lending growth happening (housing demand also falling), and yields might fall further, which could signal weakness in reopening/Russell, and continuing strength in tech due to risk-off sentiment. Bro I have also done some fundamental analysis of the rates and the bond market, and I have been a bond bull for a while, my reading is that dxy and bonds continue to rise, Fed reverse repos continue to be over-subscribed, there is no real lending growth happening (housing demand also falling), and yields might fall further, which could signal weakness in reopening/Russell, and continuing strength in tech due to risk-off sentiment.
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 28, 2021 2:03AM ET
Hang Seng index moved up big time last half an hour, Chinese stocks going up, S&P as well as Russell will soon be higher
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 28, 2021 12:37AM ET
good news for all markets including the US?
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 28, 2021 12:36AM ET
CCP has bought the dip: "China state-owned daily urges calm after market rout" https://www.investing.com/news/economy/china-stateowned-daily-urges-calm-after-market-rout-2570156
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 27, 2021 3:08PM ET
Kevin Tortoise is now a celeb. He can start a mutual fund for stonk tradahs.
Small Cap 2000 Futures Jul 27, 2021 2:47PM ET