LAST CHANCE for Cyber Monday SALE: Up to 54% off InvestingPro! Register here

Canis Lupus

Joined: 03/03/20

Comments by Canis Lupus
Bitcoin Feb 25, 2021 8:59PM ET
A massive fall wouldn't be 45, but I'd love it to go to 40-42. I'm sure you will be buying there too and then change your tune.
Bitcoin Feb 25, 2021 8:53PM ET
Are you expecting it to go to 0 and never return? Or, are you hoping to get in at lower prices?
Bitcoin Feb 25, 2021 3:02PM ET
I don't think you're right, but I kind of hope you are. I think bond yields are rising because bond holders are getting out of bonds. We have vaccines now and warmer months are coming, so the pandemic will be all but forgotten soon. We are about to get a big ol stimulus package. Fed will keep rates low for years. Why would you want a 1.5% yield when all you have in front of you is blue skies? Perhaps all those selling bonds are going to cash. What do you think they will do with all that cash, when riding bind yields create a dip? I guess we'll find out either way soon enough.
Bitcoin Feb 25, 2021 1:45PM ET
Yes! Exactly.
Bitcoin Feb 25, 2021 1:24PM ET
I don't think that has a fundamental affect on Bitcoin. However, sentiment wise, you are correct. I doubt it will last very long. People who are aggressive enough to go after Bitcoin, and it's derivatives, probably don't wast their time with bonds. At least not until you get a 20% yield on the 10Y.
Bitcoin Feb 25, 2021 12:51PM ET
My ego isn't as big as others with their prediction. I don't have a clue, but if it's going to go down, I hope it goes down big. I have cash waiting to go to work on the next dip.
Bitcoin Feb 25, 2021 7:40AM ET
why? why? why?
Is Bitcoin Getting A 30-50% Haircut? Feb 23, 2021 4:58PM ET
 Ha! no kidding. The markets have one *****of a sneak attack upper-cut. I was hoping the pull back wouldn't be that deep, but it will do what it does. Ha! no kidding. The markets have one *****of a sneak attack upper-cut. I was hoping the pull back wouldn't be that deep, but it will do what it does.
Is Bitcoin Getting A 30-50% Haircut? Feb 23, 2021 2:34PM ET
Wow! I will give credit where it's due, you have been right on the money since I've started reading your articles. Also, the one about a 5-10% correction on the NDX is, at the moment, exactly right. As for this article, are you saying you think a pullback to 42K is the preferable shallow pullback?
Bitcoin Feb 21, 2021 2:20PM ET
More people will die of life
Bitcoin Feb 21, 2021 12:35AM ET
lol, that's what I was hoping you guys would say. They are good to laugh at, but other than that, they are completely uselessly. A lot like this post.
Bitcoin Feb 20, 2021 6:20PM ET
Are these boards and their comments actually useful to anyone?
Bitcoin Feb 20, 2021 8:00AM ET
Why does it need to?
Argo Blockchain Feb 18, 2021 6:12PM ET
how do you know that?
Bitcoin Feb 17, 2021 2:51PM ET
Visa
Bitcoin Feb 17, 2021 2:51PM ET
and Master Card and Visit is running a pilot program testing Bitcoin transactions
Bitcoin Feb 16, 2021 3:59PM ET
Hmmm does Bitcoin always go down when 10Y goes up? I haven't looked, but if it's not a consistent thing, then it's not really correlated.
Bitcoin Feb 15, 2021 10:31PM ET
I'm sure if it gets to 50k+ no one will let you forget your prediction.
Bitcoin Feb 15, 2021 6:42PM ET
Bears WILL get their reward as apposed to bulls ARE getting their reward. It's not about patients, it's about you making a bad decision and now trying to justify it. We all make bad decisions, but winners recognize it and adjust. Losers have too much ego to admit they were wrong so they try to rationalize it as being right.
Ethereum Feb 15, 2021 2:23PM ET
I agree, but how do you do any analysis other than TA? You mention valuation, but how can you possibly do a valuation analysis of this? It has no intrinsic, only an implied one.
Bitcoin Feb 15, 2021 2:08PM ET
I'm not making any price predictions, but I think differently about the regulations argument. If it were regulated, it would mean it is taken seriously as an actual asset class. That would then legitimize it for big banks and more institutions to take part. Granted, retail investors won't like it. The little guys like the idea of this untouched territory, but retail can only take it so far. More corporate acceptance will take this to the next level, not retail, and corporate America doesn't like the wild frontier. With the exception of some outlaws like Musk.
Bitcoin Feb 15, 2021 12:27PM ET
Many say hope buyers have been driving the overall market. Even if they are right, the hope buyers have kept the market rolling for the last 10 years and consistently hitting new highs. Hope buyers or not, if Bitcoin gets those similar results, I'm all for it.
Bitcoin Feb 15, 2021 11:38AM ET
 Thank you. I was thinking the end of 2017 was the end of the last bull run. It's very possible, if not probable, I am wrong. Thank you. I was thinking the end of 2017 was the end of the last bull run. It's very possible, if not probable, I am wrong.
Bitcoin Feb 15, 2021 10:27AM ET
 Thanks! I'm not completely up to speed with Bitcoin. I was confused because the authors seemed to imply the symmetry was a good thing, but didn't Bitcoin do poorly at the end of 2017? This is not a commentary or opinion  on weather I think it goes up or down, I really have no clue. I'm just confused by the implications of those articles. Thanks! I'm not completely up to speed with Bitcoin. I was confused because the authors seemed to imply the symmetry was a good thing, but didn't Bitcoin do poorly at the end of 2017? This is not a commentary or opinion  on weather I think it goes up or down, I really have no clue. I'm just confused by the implications of those articles.
Bitcoin Feb 15, 2021 10:14AM ET
Here's a newbie question. I'm reading how today's chart is pretty identical to that of 2017. Is that a good thing or bad?