Grant Palin

Joined: 26/02/20

Comments by Grant Palin
Digital Turbine Jul 02, 2021 12:11PM ET
Love Apps :)
S&P 500 Futures Jun 17, 2020 11:09PM ET
Hey Jerome --it's Trump here -- and I'm in the money printing room. I've told the boys to crank up the printing presses, and really rollout the cash. You won't be going to bed tonight, so keep putting in the money as I tell you -- it's only paper afterall, but I want to save my presidency and your job Jerome --so gel out of bed right now !!!
S&P 500 Futures Jun 17, 2020 10:56PM ET
Down Boy --down, down , down -- I want some juicy deals tomorrow.
S&P 500 Futures Jun 17, 2020 10:39PM ET
Keep dropping you SOB - I want to see an 8% -10% drop for some juicy deals tomorrow, at market open. Going in the right direction so far :)
S&P 500 Futures Jun 15, 2020 1:08PM ET
 Charles Douty - that's interesting to hear, and makes sense. People are going to have to look past the virus thing, and just get on with life, or the economy will tank. That's really the only thing holding this economy back, and that's fear. Many Investors are betting this will happen. You can't hurt 99.9 % of the population, to save the half of 1 % of the people that are vulnerable --like the old, and people with severe health conditions. This Virus has been way overblown in my opinion. Charles Douty - that's interesting to hear, and makes sense. People are going to have to look past the virus thing, and just get on with life, or the economy will tank. That's really the only thing holding this economy back, and that's fear. Many Investors are betting this will happen. You can't hurt 99.9 % of the population, to save the half of 1 % of the people that are vulnerable --like the old, and people with severe health conditions. This Virus has been way overblown in my opinion.
S&P 500 Futures Jun 15, 2020 1:01PM ET
- that's interesting to hear, and makes sense. People are going to have to look past the virus thing, and just get on with life, or the economy will tank. That's really the only thing holding this economy back, and that's fear. Many Investors are betting this will happen. You can't hurt 99.9 % of the population, to save the half of 1 % of the people that are vulnerable --like the old, and people with severe health conditions. This Virus has been way overblown in my opinion. - that's interesting to hear, and makes sense. People are going to have to look past the virus thing, and just get on with life, or the economy will tank. That's really the only thing holding this economy back, and that's fear. Many Investors are betting this will happen. You can't hurt 99.9 % of the population, to save the half of 1 % of the people that are vulnerable --like the old, and people with severe health conditions. This Virus has been way overblown in my opinion.
S&P 500 Futures Jun 15, 2020 12:53PM ET
How do you size up an economy like this ? very scary to invest in it. Nobody flying on planes, nobody going to hotels or casinos, and very little people going to malls, to buy retail goods. On top of that, we have no sporting events that generate a lot of income in many ways. If it wasn't for the FED pumping trillions of dollars in, this economy would be in big trouble --and it still is. You have to have a lot of guts to invest into this where people are scared to be close to each other. It's a very tough situation for the economy and when 2nd quarter earnings come out --way down, the economy will tank even more. It think we're 1.5 years away from getting the economy on track providing we can get by this virus. Invest your money with extreme caution, or not at all, until things break forward.
S&P 500 Futures Jun 15, 2020 8:36AM ET
C'mon Fed -- pump it up to 2990, and give the traders a positive vibe to spend money and drive the market up, or we could be in for a crash today.
S&P 500 Futures Jun 15, 2020 8:33AM ET
I meant 2960 to 2970 - my mistake :)
S&P 500 Futures Jun 15, 2020 8:31AM ET
Looks like it will close from 1260 to 1270.
S&P 500 Futures Jun 15, 2020 7:59AM ET
WOW - what a ****roller coaster ride for those with big money on the line. Have to have a bottle of Tums beside you !!!
Fannie Mae May 21, 2020 3:24AM ET
Where do you buy and sell stocks on OTC markets ? with no major exchange handling them -like NYSE. How is this done, and is it hard to sell them ? With this kind of volume, I wouldn't think so . Please someone let me know --thanks a lot:)
Freddie Mac May 21, 2020 3:21AM ET
Where do you sell stock on OTC Markets ? I'm sure someone knows here -please let me know -thanks a lot.
USD/CAD May 08, 2020 1:25AM ET
This is quite simple when it comes down to USD/ CAD -- and when Gold and Oil are up the Canadian dollar will rise. The CAD is rising in the last 2 days because oil is making a recovery, and gold is holding it's own over $ 1700.00 and rising a bit. If Oil hits $ 60.00 per barrel and Gold holds it's own -- you'll see the US Dollar weaken to the Cad. If oil stays low, the CAD will remain about where it is from .69 cents to maybe around .71 cents. It's as simple as that, and the Canadian dollar is tied to commodities -- especially oil and gas. When Oil was last over $ 100 per barrel, and Gold was high --the Cad rose over the value of the US Dollar, which was in 2011 --where the CAD bought $ 1.05 US. People should not try to make this complicated, as it all depends on Oiland precious metals, when it comes to the CAD dollar, or Australian Dollar. Good Luck, fellow investors.
Southwest Airlines Apr 28, 2020 8:56AM ET
I wouldn't buy til it drops to around $ 15 bucs, and it will, as nobody wants to fly right now. What you have here is a losing business, til people's fears subside, and they will, but it will take time. Good luck.
Boeing Mar 20, 2020 3:13PM ET
If the US Government is going to do a large loan deal with Boeing, I think Trump should set up strict parameters, and make sure they have a guy at the top, that knows what he's doing. If he can't handle the job, they should be able to replace him, and Trump would do that.   Maybe they should take the big engines off the Max 8, and design a proper plane suited for their size, to carry their weight, and reinstall them on a newer body design.   After they take the engines off, they then would need to redesign engines, that will be compatible with the MAX, and then install them. A huge amount of work, and tons of money to do this, but this is what it may come down to.   America "cannot" afford to lose it's one and only commercial aircraft manufacturer. I do not believe the American Government would let this happen. It would be a shame, if it did.
Beam Global Mar 20, 2020 2:56PM ET
This company has some great technology patents, especially on Solar Energy, and will be a big winner in the near future. Good company to invest in.
Boeing Mar 20, 2020 1:46PM ET
I think Airbus will gain a lot of strength against Boeing, and eat it alive. Boeing's major piece, is the 737 Max 8, and they can't even get FAA certification to fly it ?? What are they going to do? and I think Airbus will eat their lunch. The way Airbus stock is increasing today, $$ shows what Investors think.
Airbus Group Mar 20, 2020 1:39PM ET
I think Airbus will gain a lot of strength against Boeing, and eat in alive. Boeing's major piece, is the 737 Max 8, and they can't even get FAA certification to fly it ?? What are they going to do? and I think Airbus will eat their lunch.
Airbus Group NV Mar 20, 2020 1:39PM ET
Boeing Mar 18, 2020 3:06PM ET
  - the new engines are good, but their to big and heavy for the old frame. Boeing wanted to save money by not redesigning the frame, to get the plane in the air faster. They should admit they made a mistake, and redesign the frame properly so it can handle the newer fuel efficient bigger engines in my opinion. Right now, it's just not aero -dynamic, and very unsafe to fly in.  - the new engines are good, but their to big and heavy for the old frame. Boeing wanted to save money by not redesigning the frame, to get the plane in the air faster. They should admit they made a mistake, and redesign the frame properly so it can handle the newer fuel efficient bigger engines in my opinion. Right now, it's just not aero -dynamic, and very unsafe to fly in.
Boeing Mar 18, 2020 2:53PM ET
The company is in big trouble, with only the Max 8 to sell, with tons of back orders, but it can't get FAA approval because it's deemed unsafe to fly. I wouldn't buy this stock til it really bottoms out, and they can get the MAX 8 certified ? or redesign the frame so it can carry the new bigger engines safely. It's got a long tough road ahead, and I wouldn't buy the stock, until it hits rock bottom.
Burlington Stores Mar 18, 2020 2:37PM ET
This stock has consistently performed over the last 5 years, and has been returning around at least 20 % per year. It's well managed and a real winner, and I will buy when the stock market bottoms out-likely around March 31st /2020.
Boeing Mar 18, 2020 1:43PM ET
Because their Max 8, is unsfae, and not certified to fly. What are they going to do with all the back orders on these unsafe aircraft ? It's alrady been about 1 year, and thousands, still on the ground.
Boeing Mar 18, 2020 12:10PM ET
What a mess Boeing is in. They have a plane that cannot fly, because it was designed with to big of engines, cannot get certification from the FAA, and they have all kinds of back orders, for this unsafe lemon of a plane. I'm sure glad I don't own Boeing stock. It's going to be a long time coming before it recovers. To the "brave" that hung on to this stock -"good luck."