yves newman

Joined: 27/01/20

Comments by yves newman
Vaxart Apr 27, 2021 12:23PM ET
What have they produced? This stock is more SCAM and pure speculation. Half the comments today are about people asking if they made news....NO! Do your research before buying thia company, no different than INO as they both ride the cotails of NVAX & MRNA
Bitcoin Apr 26, 2021 6:29PM ET
Has anybody heard from Chad P**nties lately?
Riot Blockchain Apr 26, 2021 1:07PM ET
You've made a great point. Santoago stop hating and spreading exuberant euphoria, this stock should not return to any of the previous highs because it is shorted and manipulated everyday...green or red?
Bitcoin Apr 26, 2021 12:00AM ET
Chad P***nties , anyone?
Bitcoin Apr 25, 2021 11:58PM ET
Chad ******** does anybody knows where he has gone? 😳
Bitcoin Apr 25, 2021 6:37PM ET
Yes, I see you want to prove to your mother how much of a good boy you are by replying with her face 3 times Yes, I see you want to prove to your mother how much of a good boy you are by replying with her face 3 times
Bitcoin Apr 25, 2021 6:31PM ET
Big run coming soon! Turkey tried to shake up the market, no surprise since they have a king as a president. When municipalities and individual States (e.g. Louisiana) this will skyrocket.
Marathon Digital Apr 16, 2021 2:38PM ET
Indescribable 😕 This stock has caught the virus
Bitcoin Apr 14, 2021 11:53AM ET
You're the biggest flip-flopper ever. Is there one day where you didn't comment on what is obvious?
Nabors Industries Mar 23, 2021 2:09PM ET
Here we go again, buy the dip! I can't wait for it to drop more, hopefully anything under $60 I am going all in
Bitcoin Mar 22, 2021 12:41PM ET
Great job exposing the fear-mongering fraud for what he is. There are countless trolls that comment everytime bitcoin goes down just to discourage investors
Crude Oil WTI Mar 18, 2021 2:39PM ET
I predicted this would drop back down to $55 when it was surging about 2 weeks ago. Come on folks you knew a correction was bound to happen
Bitcoin Mar 17, 2021 5:40PM ET
"Short at this level and sleep till next year." - Joey Cabalza You were very confident just a couple of hours ago...I warned you buddy you're gonna get burned shorting this
Bitcoin Mar 17, 2021 5:36PM ET
Bear, bear, in teddy bear. Where are you??? My bulls love spanking your booty shorts
Bitcoin Mar 17, 2021 1:13PM ET
Wow I don't feel bad for you at all when your prediction goes absolutely wrong. Clearly it has found reached the SL level and is about to break out the biggest bull run in months, there isn't even enough bitcoin to meet demand so how does something like that depreciate given the global demand.
BlockMint Technologies Mar 12, 2021 1:26PM ET
BUY! BUY! BUY! This stock needs more volume and some true believers
Novavax Mar 12, 2021 1:21PM ET
That is also my target price. The stock is being heavily manipulated right now in anticipation for a future bull run. Any gains the stock makes get wiped out the next day. Be patient and don't fall for the bullish news until they actually produce and distribute the vaccine.
Bitcoin Mar 09, 2021 5:18PM ET
Hibernation season is fastly approaching and the bears permanently fell to their slumber
Lucid Group Mar 09, 2021 5:31AM ET
Absolute garbage statement. If you think this is Nikola you must have a PhD in stupid. Nikola rolled a truck on stage and still got investors to flood billions into the deal, Lucid has a car that is smashing Tesla on 1/4 mile tracks and your comparing the two....flat out insulting
Crude Oil WTI Mar 09, 2021 3:01AM ET
I see this dropping back to $55 by next week. A major correction could begin tomorrow if inventories rise again.
Novavax Mar 08, 2021 3:15PM ET
Next time this stock goes up to the previous highs. I am selling this stock and running with my money. Its just ridiculous trying to make any sense of the volatility. +13% to -7.63% on the same day, shareholders are sueing managements and they always lag on releasing news. I love their potential but its starting to stink
Bitcoin Mar 08, 2021 3:34AM ET
Your comment is as ridiculous as you look in that picture. You can't even measure up to that ladies fingernails...its that far off {{e:f09f9882}}{{e:f09f9882}}
French billionaire politician Olivier Dassault killed in helicopter crash Mar 07, 2021 3:54PM ET
Don't disrespect the dead. Life is precious and should be regarded as something we should all respectfully celebrate despite a person's social status.
Virgin Galactic Holdings Mar 02, 2021 2:11PM ET
I agree with stu hf. This stock is too erratic to make a call but its definitely going down. I can't wait for $25
Novavax Mar 02, 2021 12:20PM ET
This is ridiculous. They set people up for this yesterday. Wall street hates retail investors