John Smith

Joined: 19/11/19

Comments by John Smith
Gold Jan 12, 2021 3:39PM ET
Trump will remain President.  Otherwise, Gold would have been smashed to smithereens like always.  Central Bank lost it's mojo.
Gold Jan 12, 2021 5:57AM ET
 Lol, good for you.  I have nothing against any investment.  I just happen to be interested in Gold and any markets effecting it and large market movements in general.  Making sense out of is interesting to me.  Good luck with your BTC!  I hope you make a bundle. Lol, good for you.  I have nothing against any investment.  I just happen to be interested in Gold and any markets effecting it and large market movements in general.  Making sense out of is interesting to me.  Good luck with your BTC!  I hope you make a bundle.
Gold Jan 12, 2021 5:49AM ET
Estimated 50%-65% of the Bitcoin mining takes place in China.  In a sense doesn't that make Bitcoin a Chinese currency?
Gold Jan 12, 2021 5:44AM ET
Did some research.  Not sure if its correct.  I dont know much about bitcoin.  If mining stops, validation bitcoin transactions authenticity becomes more challenging and transaction time increases.
Gold Jan 12, 2021 5:30AM ET
  I thought the same thing.  Wouldn't less bitcoin or no bitcoin mining make bitcoin more valuable?  That's why I put RUMOR.  It is a lot of info.  Perhaps the best focus is what is the impact of 13959 on the markets if it is in effect.  Im sorry it is hard for you Johnny to understand anything I said.  I thought the same thing.  Wouldn't less bitcoin or no bitcoin mining make bitcoin more valuable?  That's why I put RUMOR.  It is a lot of info.  Perhaps the best focus is what is the impact of 13959 on the markets if it is in effect.  Im sorry it is hard for you Johnny to understand anything I said.
Gold Jan 12, 2021 5:22AM ET
RUMOR: EO13959 has gone into effect.  China may respond to this with a declaration of war.  This EO will effect Three Gorges Dam Corporation (CTG)  CTG, one of the worlds largest energy companies, is closely tied to Bitcoin mining.  If China declares war, Three Gorges Dam, the structure, is a potential high value target. i.e. Rods of God.  Effects of the aforementioned are expected to be devastating to the Bitcoin market.
Gold Jan 11, 2021 12:59PM ET
I bought some physical.  Way better than having it sit useless in the bank.  I don't trust the crypto.  Does anybody even know who Satoshi whatever is?
Gold Jan 11, 2021 12:50PM ET
Golden Bull Shmeagle isn't here yelling rocket ships.  It must be going up.
Gold Jan 08, 2021 2:00PM ET
Part of the Great Reset
Gold Jan 08, 2021 1:59PM ET
Why do you think they call it the Great Reset?  What do you think happens when you reset something?  It goes back to zero.  Everything goes back to Zero.
Gold Jan 08, 2021 1:51PM ET
Just bought 2k shares of your SPMT.  Fingers crossed
Gold Jan 08, 2021 1:22PM ET
If you think this is bad wait til you wake up Monday Morning.  It's all part of the "Great Reset" aka complete annihilation and subjugation.  Welcome to Biden world.
Gold Jan 08, 2021 10:21AM ET
yesterday golden bulls rocketships thats how I knew it was going down.
Gold Jan 08, 2021 10:10AM ET
Selling will continue into Monday possible Tuesday.  I am a long term Bull.
Gold Jan 08, 2021 10:07AM ET
Sell!  It's going deeper.   Central banks trying to unwind their short position.
Gold Jan 08, 2021 9:48AM ET
MACD off a cliff
Gold Jan 08, 2021 8:41AM ET
Nobody is scared of falling gold anymore.  It's getting gobbled up like an ice cream Sundae
Gold Jan 08, 2021 8:39AM ET
Yes, Global Swamp monsters, Sell, Sell, SELL!  Sell because your life and fortunes are on the line.  You have sold more than you even have.  The coiled spring is getting tighter and tighter. DE Cap it ation coming soon.  Big Grizzly Bear Bl^ o od will flow mixed in rivers of tears.
Gold Jan 08, 2021 8:11AM ET
US Gold Digital backed by 1 oz American Eagles is trading 2254 USD, 1 oz Indian 99.99 Gold trading at 2128.  Every smart international investor as well as the US and Indian government must be buying up everyone of these papers contracts.  When physical can't be delivered Gold is  going sky and some majors are getting blown up.  Meanwhile, all they can do is keep selling paper.  They are trapped.  LMAO!!!  Good, thats what they get for manipulating everyone else for so long
Gold Jan 08, 2021 5:09AM ET
Thank God Golden bull was on here yesterday talking rocket ships.
Gold Jan 06, 2021 4:06PM ET
right into the weekend!
Gold Jan 06, 2021 3:59PM ET
well, BLM and Antifa got to have their protest so fair is fair.  MSM was strangely silent at the time.
Gold Jan 06, 2021 3:57PM ET
Hard to respond this site keeps censoring me
Gold Jan 06, 2021 3:56PM ET
 I think that's evident in the price. I think that's evident in the price.
Gold Jan 06, 2021 3:53PM ET
People getting shot in the Capitol and gold staying down.  Blatant suppression.  Doesn't get anymore obvious.