Matt Novakovich

Joined: 27/09/19

Comments by Matt Novakovich
U.S. stock futures sink by 5% down limit after crude rout Mar 08, 2020 7:52PM ET
the virus is just the pin. the bubble is the problem. BOoom!!! say bye bye to your 401k. shame on many of you for not taking a 45% profit just 1 month ago
As OPEC Heavyweights Saudi And Russia Take To The Ring, Will Oil Win? Mar 06, 2020 5:07PM ET
my major share is in Oasis Petroleum, ouch it went down 40% today. I feel dead for the moment
As OPEC Heavyweights Saudi And Russia Take To The Ring, Will Oil Win? Mar 06, 2020 10:55AM ET
so they're punching themselves in the face to punch someone else in the face?
Oil Tumbles as Wall Street Slumps, OPEC Preempts Russia on Cuts Mar 05, 2020 1:26PM ET
the good news for oil bulls is the flights may have less people but they're are still flying and burning the thing that 90% of the world uses every minute of every day
Oil Prices Gain; OPEC Meetings in Focus Mar 05, 2020 2:18AM ET
The sad thing for oil is all the Jets flying over head using batteries and the fact that the average Prius driver uses 20 barrels of oil each year. I think oil is done
Oil Prices Reverse as U.S. Crude Production Sets Record High Mar 04, 2020 12:20PM ET
the oil companies need to go green and stop selling oil for anything less than $75 and see how green people rally wanna be
Dow Futures Surge Almost 700 Points after Surprise Biden Comeback Mar 04, 2020 12:18PM ET
investing.con has about 6, 18 year old kids writing 30 articles a day hoping one gets it right
What Will It Take For Gold To Reach $1,700? Feb 27, 2020 9:54AM ET
But... only bullion will go up. our mining stocks will be in the toilet for a good 6 to 9 month
What Will It Take For Gold To Reach $1,700? Feb 27, 2020 9:52AM ET
you present good data with good historical charts. My problem is I could have the future news and I still can't predict what Gold or oil is gonna do
What Will It Take For Gold To Reach $1,700? Feb 27, 2020 9:51AM ET
fair enough. Good data you present. I could have a future time machine and I would still pick wrong
What Will It Take For Gold To Reach $1,700? Feb 26, 2020 11:57PM ET
my take is this, and trust me I've been punished hard by First Magestic and Coure Mining over the last 4 years... I think the "safe haven" buying has already occurred by savvy investors. when the market crashes, people wont be looking to buy metals, cause they have already spent the 40% trump proceeds. Most I know have already bought bigger houses, cooler cars and more vacations. I always was aghast when the Junior mining companies went down on the last few market crashes. and bam! I realized, what I said above... Everyone is losing money, in margin and putting out debt fires. last thing they're doing is buying metals. I just rode CDE the past two months from 8 to 5 50 and just sold for a loss today. now it will probably go up... until then , I've gone all in on oil. With me good luck, ugh. .
What Will It Take For Gold To Reach $1,700? Feb 26, 2020 11:51PM ET
so you're going out on a limb and saying it will either go up, down, or stay the same!?!?! Risky article man, risky
3 Stocks Unscathed By The Coronavirus Outbreak Feb 26, 2020 12:35PM ET
what about Costco and Roku and Tesla? he just looked up 3 stocks that weren't in the red lol
As Oil Nears $50, Is It Time To Buy? Feb 26, 2020 1:49AM ET
The oil companies need to stop selling for 1 week and being the world to its knees for just a while and the price will be back to $120 over night
As Oil Nears $50, Is It Time To Buy? Feb 26, 2020 1:48AM ET
one thing for sure. oil is at least a used and needed commodity and most oil stocks have a p/e ratio less than 5 years. The Dow Jones is made up of over valued companies with P/E in the range of over 150 years. people have lost their minds and continue to get brain washed by brokers
Flawed Demand Forecasts Drive Oil Prices Yet Virus' Economic Affect Unknown Feb 13, 2020 11:42AM ET
honesty? she said nothing. it was all psychobabble
Flawed Demand Forecasts Drive Oil Prices Yet Virus' Economic Affect Unknown Feb 13, 2020 11:41AM ET
oil is hated by investors yet everyone in the world is. completely dependent on it. they blame the virus saying it's justified that oil is down 25% yet the same authors tout the economic boom and dow jones bubble as "virus fears have subsided" as for me, I've bought a ton of oil in the last two weeks. we'll see..
U.S. Oil Inventories Rose by 7.5M Barrels Last Week – EIA Feb 12, 2020 1:30PM ET
all of the barrels shown in this picture represent about 15,000 barrels. The world uses 90 million barrels a day. let's keep this rhetoric in perspective folks
What’s Next For The U.S. Oil Market And Energy Policy? Feb 06, 2020 12:21PM ET
very safely written article. Take: oil price will either go up down or stay the same
Can OPEC+ Catch Oil’s “Falling Knife?" Feb 04, 2020 9:58AM ET
yet the Dow Jones concerns over the virus are over? which headline should we believe?
Stocks - S&P Remains Near Lows as Virus Death Toll Mounts Jan 30, 2020 2:57PM ET
no stopping the buy crowd!!!! buy every stock that hit it's all time high!
Coronavirus: Its Impact On Oil Markets Till Now Jan 30, 2020 10:22AM ET
they've cancelled like 50 flights. 250 barrels of oil a 50? the world uses 8,000,000 barrels a day
Coronavirus: Its Impact On Oil Markets Till Now Jan 30, 2020 10:22AM ET
$60 oil one week from today
Column: Fear of China virus outstrips crude oil supply outages: Russell Jan 28, 2020 7:12PM ET
smartest article I've read. finally pointing out the most obvious.