rob finch

Joined: 21/07/19

Comments by rob finch
YouTube bans coronavirus vaccine misinformation Oct 14, 2020 9:33AM ET
After all what could possibly be nefarious about shutting down the whole world over a flu like virus?
YouTube bans coronavirus vaccine misinformation Oct 14, 2020 9:25AM ET
ThemTube will take down all posts relating to books by George Orwell next.
Trump cites teenaged son's bout with coronavirus in calling for schools to reopen Oct 14, 2020 6:19AM ET
The polls must be wrong. The Biden/Harris ticket is the weakest ticket I have ever seen. Clearly conservatives don't talk to pollsters. I know I don't.
McConnell sets Senate vote on coronavirus aid, Pelosi spurns White House bid Oct 13, 2020 10:44AM ET
She wants to bring the pork home to California and other areas that have been destroyed by years of liberalism and are currently losing population. Now they need more money to throw at the problem.
California officials clash with state Republican Party over ballot drop boxes Oct 13, 2020 12:26AM ET
Its only OK if your a Democrat.
Reuters/Ipsos poll shows Biden lead over Trump growing in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania Oct 12, 2020 4:59PM ET
Biden/Harris is the worst ticket the Dems ever had. Contrast that with Trump/Pence and you can see why the polls are clearly wrong. Dont worry even though I've hung up on every pollster that has called me, I will be participated in the poll on November 3.
Coronavirus risks shadow Barrett's Supreme Court confirmation hearings Oct 12, 2020 3:47PM ET
The only thing that shadows Chief Justice Barrett's confirmation is the dark cloud of partisan obstructionists.
Harris, fellow Democrats target Trump Supreme Court nominee on Obamacare Oct 12, 2020 10:58AM ET
That's true. the dems may as well vote her in. the polls say Joe can't lose, and no-one doubts that he will pack the court.
Harris, fellow Democrats target Trump Supreme Court nominee on Obamacare Oct 12, 2020 10:53AM ET
I didn't know you could tell how people vote just by the color of their skin James. Please elaborate.
Harris, fellow Democrats target Trump Supreme Court nominee on Obamacare Oct 12, 2020 10:49AM ET
the majority wasn't for socialized medicine when it got pushed through. Hillary floated the idea back during the Clinton administration and it wasn't popular enough then either. Also notice that Roberts is a Democrat. Now it will be 5-4.
Biden says 'chicanery' at polls is the only way he could lose U.S. election Oct 10, 2020 11:25PM ET
if Trump wins and Beijing sends you to work at the MAGA hat factory I'll pay 10X for an original David Wong MAGA hat.
Biden says 'chicanery' at polls is the only way he could lose U.S. election Oct 10, 2020 11:11PM ET
Every time he runs for president he loses. Must be a lot of "chicanery" going on.
Trump to resume campaigning; second debate canceled Oct 09, 2020 9:56PM ET
So did he never get sick? Or did he never get well? I wish the DNC would be more clear in their talking points.
Trump to resume campaigning; second debate canceled Oct 09, 2020 9:50PM ET
wait I thought you meant they would be embarrassed by their conduct. now I realise that you mean they will be angry. they will definitely be angry.
Trump to resume campaigning; second debate canceled Oct 09, 2020 9:44PM ET
I had to give you a thumbs down. Because nothing, and I mean nothing shames a democrat. they consider honor and dignity signs of weakness.
Meet the Americans 'standing by' for possible election violence Oct 09, 2020 10:19AM ET
What ever happened to antifas vendetta masks?
Stocks surge as hopes grow for U.S. stimulus Oct 09, 2020 6:43AM ET
Donald Trump is hosting Rush's show today.
Trump rejects virtual debate with Biden, who announces solo event instead Oct 08, 2020 12:17PM ET
Debating is a good way for voters to learn what to expect. For example I learned that if elected Biden/Harris plan to change the number of Supreme Court members and "pack the court" with liberal judges.
Trump rejects virtual debate with Biden, who announces solo event instead Oct 08, 2020 11:39AM ET
Trump doesn't need to accept any of their terms for debates after Pence did so well. That is a good place to leave it.
With Trump ailing, a steady Pence tries to keep the campaign afloat Oct 08, 2020 6:40AM ET
If you want to know who won this debate. I recommend that you watch it. And if you want to see Mike Pence win again I recommend that you watch it again.
With Trump ailing, a steady Pence tries to keep the campaign afloat Oct 08, 2020 6:33AM ET
Would you recommend that people watch the debate then?
Judges, fracking and a fly: Six takeaways from the U.S. vice presidential debate Oct 08, 2020 12:11AM ET
Let's not forget. Kamala would be president if Joe can't make it for 4 years. This debate was more important than a typical VP debate. She's not very presidential if you ask me.
White House aides downplay coronavirus aid chances; Pelosi blasts Trump, but discusses airline help Oct 07, 2020 10:02AM ET
Trump is a deal maker. If he can't make a deal there is no deal to be made. The two sides are too far apart.
Cellphones in hand, 'Army for Trump' readies poll watching operation Oct 07, 2020 7:06AM ET
Both sides should try to catch the other side cheating. And violations need to be prosecuted. this is very serious business for those of us who prefer ballots to bullets. lets keep this civil war "civil".