LAST CHANCE for Cyber Monday SALE: Up to 54% off InvestingPro! Register here

Harry Skip Robinson

Joined: 01/05/19

Comments by Harry Skip Robinson
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Jun 07, 2021 5:27PM ET
I think it's interesting that a product that should be used as a long-term hold against major corrections which always happens is being shorted by so many folks. I'm starting to think the management and some cronies have a good scam going. They surely aren't protecting shareholder equity. It was holding pretty well in the $4.00 to $5.00 range. Nowhere near being delisted.
Dollar Index Futures May 16, 2021 9:31AM ET
And the central banksters are doing everything in their power to stop this from happening. J.P. Morgan is now the single largest holder of silver in the world. Then obviously know what is being planned.
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures May 15, 2021 9:20AM ET
As retailers continue to close stores what is the best way to play the slumping commercial real estate market. Office space and malls have to be hard hit. The parts department at the Honda dealer can't get parts and prices are rising on all their parts. He said it was first tires, but now everything. Our Ace Hardware Store is saying the same things and of course, plywood and MDF prices have gone through the roof. The big squeeze is obviously on and I think Silver is still their Achiilles heel. I haven't checked lately to see if all the big dogs are still buying back their own shares as they did in 2019 and 2020. At some point everyone is going to flush their toilets, and our toilet paper will go down the drain. I'm just afraid like silver the UVXY is being manipulated and there are people that know this and are part of the shorts.
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures May 15, 2021 8:53AM ET
I have some Iraqi Dinars for sale. A friend bought them after I told him not to and he has since given a bunch to me. I kept them as an educational souvenir but have more than I need. I should buy some crypto-currencies but will wait until the price comes down. Do I have to buy one of those thingies to keep them on or can I just use a thumbdrive? Do they have meetings you can go to like multilevel companies do?
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures May 14, 2021 6:56AM ET
Very easy for insiders to manipulate an investment in today's world. We have millions living off of helicopter money, forbearances, unemployment, massive levels of debt, retail sector are closing stores and the stock markets are more overpriced than any time in history and the managers want to do a reserved split? They must be protecting shareholder equity.
U.S. 10Y Apr 27, 2021 10:13AM ET
Our money is not even free market derived any more. Why would you call this capitalism? Those day my friends are long gone. We are a fascist oligarchy and have been for decades. The merger of State and corporate power with government contractors like Pfizer, J&J and Modena selling dangerous vaccines to the Federal Government.
U.S. 10Y Apr 27, 2021 5:52AM ET
 Doesn't that depend on if the after tax yields are higher then the loses in value and there is no guarantee prices will not continue to decline. The bond market many suggest is dead after a 40 year rally. I think those buying them because are doing so because they have no choice. Doesn't that depend on if the after tax yields are higher then the loses in value and there is no guarantee prices will not continue to decline. The bond market many suggest is dead after a 40 year rally. I think those buying them because are doing so because they have no choice.
U.S. 10Y Apr 26, 2021 7:06PM ET
Stagflation is a catch 22 with no realistic way out. No matter what they do now, the overall economic conditions won't improve very much and it will get increasingly worse. I try to explain to the average person that in reality, we are borrowing money from other countries like China, Japan and So. Korea so we can buy the goods they produce. The question is how long are the going to keep lending us money, if U.S. bond yields continue to rise? That's the "$trillion" question.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 22, 2021 8:33AM ET
 That would indicate what? Our economic and financial systems are in harmony? That would indicate what? Our economic and financial systems are in harmony?
Dollar Index Futures Apr 19, 2021 10:36AM ET
This is the no-bull zone today.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 17, 2021 11:42AM ET
Ben Bernake "Lied" to the American people during the boom and bust cycle of the 2000s and his excuse; toeing the administration's desires. He said we got this, everything is fine. That means he's either lied himself, or he was told to lie by the then President George W. Bush. Either way, if you don't think Jerome Powell and his comrades are also lying, there's some bridges for sale and I just happen to have the inside scoop on and can get you such a deal. Lol
S&P 500 VIX Futures Apr 16, 2021 8:02AM ET
We're looking at a debt bubble twice as large as 2008. Economists are jokingly calling it the "everything" bubble. The corps have been buying back their own shares. Even the real estate market is in a bubble fueled by low rates. Keep an eye on corporate debt and commercial mortgage-backed securities. I heard there some nice malls in Minnesota on sale.
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Apr 15, 2021 5:49PM ET
How is it plausible that the Comex futures price of silver is $16.00 and the physical price is near $30 an ounce, if the markets aren't manipulated? Be very careful what you say and who you call losers. We are looking at the largest financial bubble in world history and when the oligarchs pull the plug, it going to be very ugly.
S&P 500 VIX Futures Apr 15, 2021 12:09PM ET
Lumber futures just went over $1200 but there is no inflation!!!!!! The stock markets are the last bastion of wealth and they are holding on for dear life.  BoJ is buying Japanese stocks with money they don't have and the FRB is buying all the debt with money they don't have. The greatest bubble in world history?  Now Coinbase has a market cap of $65.3 billion. When the dominos start falling, the exit door is going to get really tiny. There are no long any legitimate methods of valuation. What's Bitcoin really worth once people start selling in mass.
Crude Oil WTI Apr 15, 2021 9:01AM ET
Tell that to those trying to buy lumber to build homes. Oil is near $63 a barrel and climbing. Even prices from China and Taiwan are climbing. Shortages are also occurring in many areas,
Dollar Index Futures Apr 13, 2021 6:53AM ET
 Recently, I've been relying on Peter Schiff in his podcasts to give me the inside scoop on these numbers. With reports like manufactured housing retail prices up 19.6%  just in the last few weeks, let us hope it takes in the most current data so we have a more realistic number as even computer chip shortages are being announced and plant layoffs by GM because of it. Be very very careful where you have your money. The house of debt-based fiat currency is showing some major weakness. Recently, I've been relying on Peter Schiff in his podcasts to give me the inside scoop on these numbers. With reports like manufactured housing retail prices up 19.6%  just in the last few weeks, let us hope it takes in the most current data so we have a more realistic number as even computer chip shortages are being announced and plant layoffs by GM because of it. Be very very careful where you have your money. The house of debt-based fiat currency is showing some major weakness.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 13, 2021 6:04AM ET
I understand the Chinese bond market is tanking and inflation is surely rearing its ugly head here in the U.S., especially with building materials such as lumber and copper. Wow, stagflation is really here. The Austrians have been warning about this for years. Too bad the Keynesian have most of the control and money. They love selling stuff to the taxpayers and we keep voting for the same folks that are willing to sell us out.
U.S. 10Y Apr 13, 2021 5:55AM ET
I think it's either Bulgaria or Hungary that is buying tons of gold. When Sovereign funds and governments are buying gold or having to sell it to meet certain financial conditions, its time to buy. I wish I would have bought more physical silver when I could have. It' nearly $30.00 on ounce now on many retail and the Perth Mint is selling Chinese minted silver.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 12, 2021 4:24PM ET
Just hear that new home manufactured housing prices are up 19.6% in the last 60 days and lumber futures are near $1100. That's not caused by monetary debasement, right?
S&P 500 VIX Futures Apr 12, 2021 4:19PM ET
The big boys are shorting the VIX to get everyone to stay in the equities and the dollar. New manufactured homes just had a price increase of 19.6% in the last 60 days.  Dollar has to be getting ready to tank.  Homes prices in So. Florida are souring like it's 2005 to 2008 and they were deficit spending then, just not as much as they are now. Guess what's next?
S&P 500 VIX Futures Apr 09, 2021 10:47AM ET
 I can see the markets are becoming ,more and more unsure of what is going to happen next. I can see the markets are becoming ,more and more unsure of what is going to happen next.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 07, 2021 6:22AM ET
The most probable price that a buyer and seller would agree to in a free market, as compared to the value of something in a highly manipulated market, skews the definition of market value to what people are willing to pay in a market with high potentials of irrational overexuberance. Many economists are warning that we have reached a point in which fundamental methods of evaluation are no longer reliable, making it impossible to determine real market value.
U.S. 10Y Apr 06, 2021 7:19AM ET
The FRB, primary dealers, member banks, and investment  houses are trying to keep the yields down in order to keep loan interest rates down.
U.S. 10Y Apr 06, 2021 7:10AM ET
or is it the calm before the storm?
Crude Oil WTI Apr 05, 2021 4:49PM ET
Stimmie checks to the rescue? Will it be enough to restimulate the world economy? I'm not sure of a Jun $75+ trade. I think it will stay right in the range. If the economy was even decent we would need stimmie checks, now would we? QE 1 didn't work or we wouldn't have needed QE 2. Surely QE 4 didn't work, neither will QE Infinity. Let's face it, the system is busted and we don't have a cure yet so we just keep monetizing more and more debt and the corps keep buying back their own shares. To me it feels like one huge pump and dump. Who in their right minds would buy treasuries, most corporate debt or CMBSs?