Hamza Lewal

Joined: 21/04/19

Comments by Hamza Lewal
Gold Mar 04, 2021 3:21AM ET
what are you thought about thus.
Gold Feb 18, 2021 11:34PM ET
until the crypto is in bull there is no head up for gold. I would say gold still have lot of party in this coming two years.
Gold Feb 17, 2021 10:11AM ET
in fake world real stuff crash.
Gold Feb 17, 2021 10:10AM ET
until the baboul of bitcone is not burst there is no hope for gold.
Gold Feb 04, 2021 11:04AM ET
it's call manipulation. If thy wont do this thy will be losser 95% and winner 5%. thus thy have to act like so we thy win 95%. since 1910.
Gold Sep 10, 2020 1:04PM ET
ECB is speaking right now
Gold Sep 10, 2020 12:03PM ET
my buy will not gone stop till 2300 InshaAllah. every dip I buy little by little. close all in one go in 2300. let's see. It's my plan. don't have to be yours..I can take risk.
Gold Sep 10, 2020 11:39AM ET
legacy are thief thy will ****all yohr hard earning money. it was very expensive experience for me cost me $36.5k . never ever go for a broker that thy sell them self to you or a broker that give you account manager. if thy are so good thy don't need to sell them self. go for some one that are cheap in spread also full regulated. simple.
Gold Sep 10, 2020 11:31AM ET
stay away from legacy fx thy are sweet in start when you put money thy trade it in wrong position which make you wipe your account I just lost $36500 the account manager place trade on $2075 and my account got crashed.
Gold Sep 10, 2020 9:48AM ET
no one here have real direction only fundamental is playing rule here. everyone ales is just shaiting around with their words. thy just say what thy wish. trading is not working with wish. It's with brain which place good stop loss and and good take profit that's all. if these people here where do good do you think thy will give you fee information. so please watch out your money don't.
Gold Sep 10, 2020 6:20AM ET
again I don't advice you to get in now. real direction will come out after ECB
Gold Sep 10, 2020 6:20AM ET
of ECB rise interests rate it will drop first other wise stright up.
Gold Sep 10, 2020 6:19AM ET
stay away if your not in trade yet. wait for ECB. try to get in after 2:30 UK time we will see a drop first then rise to all the way to 2000+
Gold Sep 09, 2020 6:53AM ET
Next week is bull run. stay away from market this week. specially Thursday is ECB.
Gold Sep 08, 2020 4:22PM ET
thus we expect down 1900.
Gold Sep 08, 2020 4:22PM ET
With no major U.S. economic reports scheduled for release this week, the U.S. dollar is set to take its cue from political and pharmaceutical headlines. President Donald Trump was busy this Labor Day weekend throwing out threats to decouple from China. China toughened its pressure on Australia by accusing an Australian journalist of carrying out illegal activities. Currencies and equities sold off in response as this increase in trade tensions foreshadow more negative headlines in the weeks leading up to the U.S. election. Trump also suggested that a vaccine could be ready in October, but general skepticism and overall concerns about the safety of a fast-tracked vaccine has investors shrugging off this comment.
Gold Sep 08, 2020 3:27PM ET
don't advice him cow pie, he losted with that. lol hahahahahaj
Gold Sep 08, 2020 3:13PM ET
AllhamduAllah AllhamduAllah
Gold Sep 08, 2020 3:12PM ET
get well soon. get well soon.
Gold Sep 08, 2020 3:11PM ET
thank you. get well soon
Gold Sep 08, 2020 2:59PM ET
I am both side first I am expecting 1900 then my buy will go to 2300. again it's my trade and only plan foe my self.
Gold Sep 08, 2020 2:58PM ET
I am in both side aswell, short for 1900 and buy for 2300
Gold Sep 08, 2020 2:55PM ET
now your back to short. you really don't have face. do you?
Gold Sep 08, 2020 1:19PM ET
we all here to work and earn I don't think compensation is wise idea. with a proper information to to collect from fundamental articale and technical analysis we all can make money. but is not happening bank try to crash one side first then go for other side. I would say if you have your say, say it with solid information. I was reading articale this morning that US will pump money plus the inflation will be 2% flexible for one year. that mean thy want save US from crashing before election. technical in 1 hour chart there is down tunnel. it make me to see till 1900. if this information is not enough please add your information and what is your solid source. thanks
US Dollar Index Sep 08, 2020 12:40PM ET