Muhammed Baykul

Joined: 07/04/19

Comments by Muhammed Baykul
Marathon Digital May 14, 2021 6:51AM ET
I will buy this stock for 2 millions USD.
Say Yenilenebilir Enerji Ekipmanları Sanayi ve Tic Apr 15, 2021 9:12AM ET
İyi para kaldırdın mı hocam? :)
Marathon Digital Mar 13, 2021 11:44AM ET
 you mean 2 000 000 pcs bitcoins? you mean 2 000 000 pcs bitcoins?
CBAK Energy Mar 12, 2021 10:32AM ET
why did it come from 55000 USD to 5,53 USD?
Marathon Digital Mar 12, 2021 10:31AM ET
This firm just made 2M revenue? The worth of it is 3,93 B but just 2 M revenue?
Marathon Digital Mar 10, 2021 9:14AM ET
 ? ?
Marathon Digital Mar 10, 2021 4:57AM ET
Is there anyone who wants to make bitcoin mining investing with me? I will put 6 million USD.
XAG/USD Feb 01, 2021 4:16AM ET
Friends, I invite everybody to get our silvers from the banks! We should get them in our hands! Then silver will be worth much more, like Dogecoin and Gamestop. Today, I will take my 7400 ons silvers from the bank.
XAG/USD Feb 01, 2021 3:22AM ET
I am waiting with my 230 Kg silver. I hope silver would be 1000 USD...
GameStop Corp Jan 29, 2021 10:05AM ET
I am buying for 4 million USD right now.
GameStop Corp Jan 29, 2021 9:36AM ET
OKey boys, you made a great job but right now come to silver and make it great again. perhaps for 1000 USD! ... :D
CBAK Energy Nov 17, 2020 1:13AM ET
 what is q3? what is q3?
CBAK Energy Nov 16, 2020 4:30PM ET
 Do you think 1 m for CBak and 1 m for NIO are a good investing? I dont want to stay in those stocks for short time. I want to have them for many years. Do you think 1 m for CBak and 1 m for NIO are a good investing? I dont want to stay in those stocks for short time. I want to have them for many years.
CBAK Energy Nov 16, 2020 4:28PM ET
 How are you sure about this? Can I see news about this? I heard NIO would be 310 USD in 12 months but I dont know if it can be. How are you sure about this? Can I see news about this? I heard NIO would be 310 USD in 12 months but I dont know if it can be.
CBAK Energy Nov 16, 2020 4:02PM ET
I thinkto invest NIO and this stock about 2 millions USD. But I dont know, if it is a big mistake.
Aurora Cannabis Nov 13, 2020 12:31PM ET
 So, it is not good to buy now? Because it is 9,69 now. Also do you know more details about cannabis farming? Are you from Canada? So, it is not good to buy now? Because it is 9,69 now. Also do you know more details about cannabis farming? Are you from Canada?
Aurora Cannabis Nov 13, 2020 12:29PM ET
 you also interested to produce or trade cannabis? You mean? Can I get advices from you, please? you also interested to produce or trade cannabis? You mean? Can I get advices from you, please?
USD/TRY Nov 13, 2020 12:26PM ET
 yes, unfortunately. But excuse me, can I learn where you all from? yes, unfortunately. But excuse me, can I learn where you all from?
USD/TRY Nov 13, 2020 12:24PM ET
 Hhahahhaha:DDD Whynot! Hhahahhaha:DDD Whynot!
Aurora Cannabis Nov 13, 2020 12:21PM ET
 You had offered this stock to me. Thank you:) But what happened to this stock? Why t was too high and now too cheap? You had offered this stock to me. Thank you:) But what happened to this stock? Why t was too high and now too cheap?
USD/TRY Nov 13, 2020 12:18PM ET
 No no noo... Some journalists think he (Berat) moved to the UK to live there. "He is very angry", they said. No no noo... Some journalists think he (Berat) moved to the UK to live there. "He is very angry", they said.
USD/TRY Nov 13, 2020 12:16PM ET
 But I have to say we also have great intelligent people. One of them is the founder of Biotech ;) But I have to say we also have great intelligent people. One of them is the founder of Biotech ;)
USD/TRY Nov 13, 2020 12:14PM ET
 yes, this is one of the answers. Unfortunately, meat is expensive too. yes, this is one of the answers. Unfortunately, meat is expensive too.
USD/TRY Nov 13, 2020 12:11PM ET
 Where re you from? Greece? You are right because our government just care about the schools that study about religious people. Secularist schools aren't important here any more. Where re you from? Greece? You are right because our government just care about the schools that study about religious people. Secularist schools aren't important here any more.
USD/TRY Nov 13, 2020 12:09PM ET
 Some journalists say the were argued. Berat couldn't make good the economy and now we look for new methods to make it better. Some journalists say the were argued. Berat couldn't make good the economy and now we look for new methods to make it better.