Breaking News
Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+: Start 7 Day FREE Trial Register here
Investing Pro 0
Ad-Free Version. Upgrade your Investing.com experience. Save up to 40% More details

Dimitar Slavov

Joined: 24/03/19


Comments by Dimitar Slavov
Alibaba ADR May 24, 2022 4:33PM ET
At the moment cap is 230 bln with only 20 bln long-term debt with 80 bln cash at hand. 130 bln revenue, the only thing is earnings to get in line, probably after some though years - last one, this one and maybe next one and then SKY is the limit...
Alibaba ADR May 24, 2022 4:26PM ET
the price may get even lower from here... but If the financial reports are correct, this is GOLD opportunity for long term investors...
Nasdaq 100 Futures May 24, 2022 10:47AM ET
I do not know if US government is going to save itself from the people this time... forget about stocks
Nasdaq 100 Futures May 24, 2022 10:46AM ET
99 % of people lose money thanks to inflation. Only 1 % wins money thanks to stocks. DID YOU NOT SEE THE REVOLT WHEN TRUMP LEFT? IT IS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!
Nasdaq 100 Futures May 24, 2022 10:24AM ET
unleash h e ll
Nasdaq 100 Futures May 09, 2022 3:10PM ET
Are you not entartained?
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 17, 2022 10:06AM ET
News?
Alibaba ADR Mar 16, 2022 8:47AM ET
New Era of financial manipulation - Tencent & Baba 20% up in one day. HK hang seng index 12% in a day.
Alibaba ADR Mar 15, 2022 4:25AM ET
60 billion
Alibaba ADR Mar 10, 2022 10:13AM ET
Yes, but they switch to the negative side at market open.....
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 10, 2022 9:50AM ET
China Tech down a lot
Alibaba ADR Mar 10, 2022 9:47AM ET
LOL - headlines of investin com - 4h ago -JD.com Inc Adr Earnings, Revenue Beat in Q1 and then - 1h ago - JD.com Falls on Net Loss, Slowest Revenue Growth in Six Quarters
Alibaba ADR Mar 10, 2022 9:44AM ET
It is JD this time - 18 % down and it is affecting all China stocks
Crude Oil WTI Mar 10, 2022 9:30AM ET
It is time to shale oil companies to dig deeper again
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 08, 2022 12:06PM ET
Of course it is possible, In 2000 and 2008 - where these bull markets did end, it was not straight down fall off a cliff at start, bears should be reallistic.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 08, 2022 12:01PM ET
after the recession, the depression....
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 08, 2022 12:00PM ET
more QE incoming
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 02, 2022 11:23AM ET
this was reaction of 2nd Ukraine negotiatons announcement
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 02, 2022 11:22AM ET
hedge funds can short stocks that do not exist. GME was 130 % short of available shares LOL
Nasdaq 100 Futures Mar 02, 2022 11:19AM ET
new rounds of negotiations
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2022 7:19AM ET
Negotiations are happening at the moment. I think there will be news that moves the market today.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 28, 2022 6:27AM ET
How is nuclear bad for Nasdaq? When we all live underground, tech is gonna rock !!!
Alibaba ADR Feb 25, 2022 9:26AM ET
This not a "trading style USA" stock anymore. Go trade somewhere else.
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 25, 2022 8:35AM ET
nope 25 points - 80 % chance; 50 ponts - 20 % cance
Nasdaq 100 Futures Feb 25, 2022 8:35AM ET
https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html