Yogi Bear

Joined: 19/02/19

Comments by Yogi Bear
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 22, 2021 3:52PM ET
   Well, an account (and a mind) is a terrible thing to waste...   LOL.  I'll check it out over there for some good laughs!   Well, an account (and a mind) is a terrible thing to waste...   LOL.  I'll check it out over there for some good laughs!
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 22, 2021 3:52PM ET
Nice!!
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 22, 2021 3:52PM ET
   Yeah, I usually get ones that are several $$ in the money.  Otherwise premiums are hellacious.  You're right -- learned a lot!  GL...   Yeah, I usually get ones that are several $$ in the money.  Otherwise premiums are hellacious.  You're right -- learned a lot!  GL...
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 22, 2021 1:52PM ET
Haw, it's a down day, I knew you would materialize!  Now my day is complete.  Thank you for your compliment about my trading.  I'll say it for the eighteenth time, one of the safest trades in the markets is shorting this thing when it pops.  You can "beep beep" all you want.  Happy trading.
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 22, 2021 10:52AM ET
Just closed out some puts -- I think this will drop further but wanted to take some profits.  Now -- where's that i/di/oti/c jackhammer/merkel dude with his beep-beep-beep?  He disappears on up days but I cannot understand why he's not here today.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 21, 2021 10:04AM ET
What's up with all this "imagine" stuff with you guys?
S&P 500 Futures Sep 21, 2021 9:53AM ET
I think UVXY puts are among the safest investments in these markets.
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 20, 2021 8:20PM ET
   Thank you, Jackhammer/Merkel/whoever, this site doesn't seem right without you beeping along.  Did you short UVXY today?  I did (with puts).   Thank you, Jackhammer/Merkel/whoever, this site doesn't seem right without you beeping along.  Did you short UVXY today?  I did (with puts).
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 20, 2021 7:04PM ET
Added some puts but we're on vacation in SC this week, and today I wasn't able to do much of anything.  But I've said it several times -- one of the safest trades in these markets is shorting this thing whenever it has a run like this.  And I predict we have more turbulent times ahead (translation -- trading opportunities).  GL everyone!!
S&P 500 Futures Sep 18, 2021 10:30PM ET
Give it a rest, you i/dio/t. LIke you support this Alzheimer's-in-Chief punk in the White House and all his disastrous decisions so far that have been made for him? If so, you're du/m/b//er than I thought, and that's saying something.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 17, 2021 9:04PM ET
Are you describing short sellers, and is Jerome the one with the lifeless eyes?
S&P 500 Futures Sep 17, 2021 9:03PM ET
MAN I'm glad someone who's a crystal ball hangs out here, to help us through these troubled waters... Thank you! We're not worthy!
S&P 500 Futures Sep 17, 2021 3:47PM ET
Not this one! But, as everyone knows, I am smarter than the average bear.
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 17, 2021 10:25AM ET
There probably will be a big spike up one of these days, but bagholders will ***up their accounts waiting for it.  Better to do bear spreads, etc., whenever it does go up.  Like right now, for example.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 16, 2021 9:08PM ET
I'm not sure. You could be a fake Kek.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 16, 2021 9:07PM ET
I drink Coke, but I agree with you otherwise!
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 16, 2021 6:09PM ET
Funny how you weren't here yesterday.  Why?
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Sep 16, 2021 1:15PM ET
    DUDE you really need to get a life.  As if you think getting people on this board to react and drive the price down is really going to happen... SMH    DUDE you really need to get a life.  As if you think getting people on this board to react and drive the price down is really going to happen... SMH
S&P 500 VIX Futures Sep 16, 2021 12:34AM ET
Hey, Jackhammer, where's your i/di/o/ti/c beep beep beep? I am disappointed.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 15, 2021 10:59PM ET
GM, funniest post of the night. I almost spat out the gulp of unsweet tea I just partook of.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 15, 2021 10:53PM ET
Tomake, my wife always tells me not to argue with an i/di/ot, because if I do, now there are two of them. Wise words.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 15, 2021 10:34PM ET
Some big US banks, from what I've seen. Don't know who else.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 14, 2021 9:32AM ET
Welcome to the loony tune nest!  We don't care about making money here, we just want to have a good time.
S&P 500 Futures Sep 14, 2021 8:40AM ET
This could well fly @ cash open -- have fun everyone!
S&P 500 Futures Sep 14, 2021 12:30AM ET