Roger Brown

Comments by Roger Brown
Aphria Apr 25, 2021 6:18PM ET
above 16 tomorrow guys big day on his way up to $40 a share
Xpeng Apr 25, 2021 6:16PM ET
big day tomorrow about 35 it's going to be a great day for this stock
Aphria Apr 22, 2021 4:57PM ET
and just think tomorrow's Friday down again more money they'll take from us I love this stock love it I love how your take take and take its the best stock out there
Aphria Apr 20, 2021 1:39PM ET
and for you guys posted on here $32 a share and $25 a share food to your homework quit posting that I'm sick and tired of coming around here hearing people post $30 a share and 35 with no cracks or nothing to back it up
Aphria Apr 20, 2021 1:29PM ET
there should be a criminal investigation someone needs to be arrested for what they have done to the investor on this stock this is a total total trash stock run as far as you can do dump it all
Xpeng Apr 20, 2021 1:22PM ET
here's another trash stock only thing they've done in the last past year have truck and everybody's money it should be a criminal investigation against this company cuz it's a joke
Aphria Apr 20, 2021 1:18PM ET
I told you this was a trash. I told you I told everyone they wanted to go down to $9 a share for for the furniture so they don't have to pay anybody anything
Xpeng Apr 19, 2021 11:51AM ET
I try not to be negative with a stock God I do but every time there's good news this thing loses a dollar or two per share when is this going to go up I'm not asking for much I mean let us make a little bit of money on this ********stock
Xpeng Apr 16, 2021 6:32PM ET
I hate to post negative things on here but I'm absolutely correct and I have been
Xpeng Apr 15, 2021 5:17PM ET
20 next week folks 20
Xpeng Apr 15, 2021 5:02PM ET
I'm sorry to tell you but I don't want to hurt your feelings but this time will not go over $40 a share never you will not see it in your lifetime
Naked Brand Apr 15, 2021 4:49PM ET
this has got to be one of the worst stocks on the stock market absolutely trash can I say that again trash it needs a go away and die seriously die
Xpeng Apr 15, 2021 4:46PM ET
this stock is the worst don't tell me this stocks going to rebound to 3738 dollars a share don't even tell me that because every good news the stock goes down down down it's the worst EV stock out there
Xpeng Apr 15, 2021 10:04AM ET
and remember tomorrow is Friday so they're going to take another $2 a share tomorrow so we're going to be down to about $27 a share
Xpeng Apr 15, 2021 9:59AM ET
just like I said good news they take all the profit we lose our ********so we just need to get all bad news because this stock is worthless as it gets the worst TV stock out there they know it and only thing they do is take the investors' money
Xpeng Apr 15, 2021 7:33AM ET
I hope we get some really really bad news today so the stock will go up because every good news like a new car new battery all right just makes the stock plummet we'll make $0.50 today and tomorrow is Friday so we'll lose $2 tomorrow
Aphria Apr 15, 2021 7:30AM ET
Miss Mercer doesn't mean squat to the people who've already lost 10 $15,000 in this worthless stock this merger is a waste of time that's what this is soon as it becomes the largest pot company the stock will go totally down to two or three dollars a share it's a joke
GameStop Corp Apr 15, 2021 5:53AM ET
this is the only stock out there that is making money I should get out of all the pot stock and the Eevee stocks and put all my money in the game at least make a couple dollars because of the rest of the stock of the worthless
Naked Brand Apr 15, 2021 5:52AM ET
don't buy it run as fast as you can away from it only thing is going to do is take your money it's not ever going to make money
Naked Brand Apr 15, 2021 5:51AM ET
worthless worthless worthless
Naked Brand Apr 14, 2021 8:20PM ET
here's another stock that just needs to go and die somewhere
Aphria Apr 14, 2021 8:19PM ET
even after hours this stock is worthless it's still ticking from the investor only thing this thing does is take take and take worthless POT stock ever
Aphria Apr 14, 2021 12:27PM ET
here's another War plus stock any money you make whatsoever on this stock you're going to lose it 10 times more
Xpeng Apr 14, 2021 12:25PM ET
nothing will help us stock nothing it could be the first of doing anything and this stock still goes down
Xpeng Apr 14, 2021 12:25PM ET
I love it how people say short-term short-term know this stock is been doing bad for over a year the same price it was a year ago