Roger Brown

Joined: 18/02/19

Comments by Roger Brown
Tilray Jun 09, 2021 12:56PM ET
buy buy buy
Xpeng May 10, 2021 1:51PM ET
really that's funny so if you're up investor professional where do you see the stock going and the next 30 days since you have all the answers
Xpeng May 10, 2021 10:19AM ET
they might as well make this trash stop a penny stock don't say anything good about this stock because you'll lose thousands and thousands of dollars
Xpeng May 07, 2021 2:16PM ET
to make money on this stock you have a better chance of hitting the Powerball
Xpeng May 07, 2021 2:13PM ET
sure it's going to be red That's all this stock does staying in the red
Xpeng May 07, 2021 2:11PM ET
don't get excited it will be red the other day guaranteed it
Xpeng May 07, 2021 6:58AM ET
what was company false information Miss lettuce the whole time we pour money into it thinking that it's going to be a company of the future and the only thing it did was take take a break from the investor
Xpeng May 07, 2021 6:56AM ET
it's so funny I've been complaining about this company now for a month Los sizes $1,000 on this company everybody gets on here all go away you don't know what you're talkin about are you investing and even investor boss money now how everybody's losing a boatload of money and now they looking at me going or what he was right what company is worth what
Tilray May 06, 2021 2:40PM ET
this POS is worthless we should have never done the merger only thing this did they give them the right now to take everybody's investment the raking in millions laughing at is thanks take it all dont leave a penny
Xpeng May 06, 2021 2:37PM ET
where is all these predictions of $45 a share to $58 a share where it where are they at now where it where are they
Tilray May 06, 2021 1:24PM ET
never don't do it it's junk stock is trash
Xpeng May 06, 2021 10:39AM ET
listen I know it's hard for you to comprehend but it's almost lost a share so wake up for the coffee listen I know it's hard for you to comprehend but it's almost lost $20 a share so wake up for the coffee
Tilray May 06, 2021 9:50AM ET
this trash is going down to a penny stock before too long
Tilray May 06, 2021 9:45AM ET
why is this trash down so much if he keeps it up this going to be below all the rest of the other pot stocks this is a joke nothing but a joke and this in the investment Market
Xpeng May 05, 2021 6:22PM ET
I don't use lunch money to buy stocks I don't use lunch money to buy stocks
Xpeng May 05, 2021 6:17PM ET
no but I've been with this company for about eight months and lost about ,000 in a stock so I think I have a right to complain when I want to complain no but I've been with this company for about eight months and lost about $25,000 in a stock so I think I have a right to complain when I want to complain
Xpeng May 05, 2021 6:15PM ET
why in the world is this. Keep losing money hand-over-fist man at this rate we're going to be down to $10 a share
Xpeng May 05, 2021 3:30PM ET
must have been bearish for the last 15 days huh
Xpeng May 05, 2021 3:28PM ET
yeah and it grew 85% then it went crashing down and everybody lost thousands and thousands of dollars hello yeah and it grew 85% then it went crashing down and everybody lost thousands and thousands of dollars hello
Xpeng May 05, 2021 12:44PM ET
worthless stock isn't worth anything it's going to go below 20 this week hopefully on Friday for me $20 a share so take everybody's money so it'll be happy great
Xpeng May 05, 2021 5:54AM ET
let's hitch what's a $15 a share let's do it this company is absolutely worthless can I say that again worthless it's not going to fly it's not going to be $45 a share it's not going to Skyrocket I'm tired of hearing and reading so much for ******one here nobody knows how to invest nobody on here
Tilray May 04, 2021 11:09AM ET
someone needs to tell me how I lost 500 shares during this merger and lost over for almost $5,000 how is that possible I thought this merger we were supposed to get like 83% per share for everyone we own
Tilray May 04, 2021 10:06AM ET
how in the world did this merger cost me $4,000 now I'm losing another $4,000 since this *****how in the world is that possible
Xpeng May 03, 2021 4:36PM ET
this track will be the best thing between slices of bread if you buy now and hold you will double your money in the next 30 days
Xpeng May 03, 2021 4:33PM ET
just want to say don't get stressed out this thing has a price target of $48 a share so buy more hold hold hold