Bobby Hall

Joined: 24/01/19

Comments by Bobby Hall
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Jun 04, 2021 1:12PM ET
I have about 5% in this ******* have lost almost half of my investment. But I look at it as insurance. sure I'll kerp losing money on it as my other investments keep rising in value. But if the market does take a big dump again, this ***will go up maybe 1,000 % like it did during the last market correction.
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 1:59PM ET
If you get in early, you will usually make money on most of these Ponzi scams. They will try to pay out good at first to attract more suckers.
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 1:32PM ET
Bitcoin is the biggest Ponzi sceme of the last few decades. I can't believe the suckers that are putting hard earned cash into nothing but thin air that has absolutely ZERO value.
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 1:28PM ET
How is Bitcoin an asset class. It just a chunk of a useless computer program
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 1:25PM ET
If I couldn't sell it for 2 or 3 years, I'll give you 5 cents for each computer program piece.
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 11:18AM ET
I remember the inflation of the 1970s. It is coming back. Call me a stupid dinasaur, but but my biggest investments are in tangible, intrinsic commodities, primarily gold mining stocks.
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 11:11AM ET
People are paying about $30,000 of hard earned money for just 1 fictitious computer credit. Have they lost their common sense?
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 11:05AM ET
Bitcoin will go down in history as the biggest scam ever. I'm amazed that people are selling their gold for fictitious computer credits.
BTC/USD May 29, 2021 9:19AM ET
Those Bitcoin computer credits will end uo worth about a penny each in a couple years.
Biden proposes $2 trillion "once-in-a-generation" investment in U.S. economy Mar 31, 2021 10:39AM ET
We need to increase welfare spending exponentialy for better income equality. The added benefit is runaway inflation and dramatically higher interest rates which will increase the value of the dollar by diluting even more to spur the economy. With exponential inflation gold will become worthless as the dollar grows in value due to sky high interest rates because of the huge economic growth. Haha.
Dow Jones Mar 25, 2021 11:14AM ET
Yep. Biden ran on getting gasoline up to a minimum of $5 a gallon. That has to help grow the economy. Of course, one of his biggest promises was to repeal Trump's tax cuts, which will raise the taxes on the poorest tax payers by 25%. Another economic boost obviously.
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 4:34PM ET
What really brought that to attention to me was when I was in Ecuador in 1977. Another revolution broke out and I was amazed that no one gave a ****** I asked the locals why? They just laughed and told that it was just the government, it didn't effect them. They were just fighting each other over who was going to steal the money. Haha
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 4:25PM ET
Most governments are nothing more than organized crime syndicates. Do you really believe they are going to allow competition to their own crypto currency for very long after they institute it in their country. Think, instead of following the herd.
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 4:18PM ET
Haha. Obviously, you don't have a decades long history of studying under confidence men. {{e:f09f988a}}
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 3:46PM ET
Sell all your gold mining stocks and buy REAL value like Bitcoin. haha Sell all your gold mining stocks and buy REAL value like Bitcoin. haha
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 3:06PM ET
China is going to start their own crypto, just like the U.S. They will both eliminate the competition ruthlessly when that happens. I look at governments like organized crime syndicates. Did Al Capone put up with competition?
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 2:35PM ET
I'm older than probably most of you boys. I've known some of the best con artists. They will buy into the Ponzi scam themselves to convince you. They make money before it goes to nothing with all the sucker's money.
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 2:10PM ET
As soon as countries go crypto. Bitcoin will be illegal and go down as the biggest ponzi scam in history. Its only value is other suckers buying it. Classic ponzi ripoff. {{e:f09f988a}}
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 11:15AM ET
Bitcoin has already been banned for use in 5 countries. The largest by far is China.
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 11:10AM ET
Please name some of my logic failures. Please name some of my logic failures.
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 11:08AM ET
Please name some of them.
BTC/USD Mar 08, 2021 10:14AM ET
Naw.... governments around the world will outlaw it. They don't like competition by other worthless fiat "currencies." They are only allowing it for the time being to test it before making their own out of thin air also. Then BTC will go to its intrinsic value, zero.
Top 5 Things to Watch in Markets in the Week Ahead Mar 07, 2021 11:10AM ET
Who knows? But I expect a knee jerk stimulus spike up Monday.
Dow Jones Mar 04, 2021 2:46PM ET