Options Trader

Joined: 06/01/19

Comments by Options Trader
U.S. Senate faces 'hell of a fight' amid doubts over infrastructure investments Jul 12, 2021 8:37PM ET
I just watched a movie 20 years old, with a president actor. Guess what they were discussing..infrastructure. The best possible outcome for the American people would be to start from scratch with a new government. They are completely worthless and corrupt.
Aging population to hit U.S. economy like a 'ton of bricks' - U.S. commerce secretary Jul 12, 2021 8:31PM ET
The fraudulent propaganda just keeps spewing from the government. Then they wonder why nobody trusts them or won't take their toxic drugs.
BlackRock CEO calls for stronger climate finance plan at G20 meet Jul 11, 2021 6:48PM ET
Seriously...when have ultra rich people cared about the peasants or anything besides themselves. Name one.
OPEC+ abandons oil policy meeting after Saudi-UAE clash Jul 05, 2021 12:12PM ET
Thanks to Biden, we gave up our independence. On independence day.
Tech shares buck trend as hawkish Fed weighs on global stock markets Jun 17, 2021 12:02AM ET
Reuters cannot be classified as a news organization any longer. it's simply a fake propaganda machine. Not one person watching or listening would write this garbage.
U.S. Republicans vow to oppose Yellen's G7 tax deal, casting doubt on its future Jun 08, 2021 12:28AM ET
The democrats are ******bent on driving this country to the ground. has anyone looked at the fed balance sheet lately. insanity.
In unusual move, leftist Democrat to respond to Biden's Congress address Apr 26, 2021 7:01PM ET
A former middle school principal...I stopped there.
Corporate leaders plan new push on U.S. voting rights, will reconsider campaign donations Apr 12, 2021 12:03AM ET
Nobody ever reads bills and just takes the media's word for it. Amazing how easily people are manipulated.
Fed's Powell: U.S. economy at an 'inflection point' - CBS '60 Minutes' Apr 11, 2021 11:56PM ET
How else would they divide people so they can gain more power?
Biden willing to negotiate on corporate taxes, but 'sick and tired' of non-payers Apr 08, 2021 12:51AM ET
I'm sick and tired of Joe's babbling already. going to be a long 4 years
S&P 500 Snaps 3-Day Win Streak as Bulls Hit Pause on 'Overbought' Stocks Apr 06, 2021 7:39PM ET
overbought is not even the correct term to use.
S&P 500 Futures Apr 05, 2021 6:55PM ET
 I'm not short just FYI and all of my cash is invested. Its just not healthy for a market to move like this. Someone always has to be left holding the hot potato. I'm not short just FYI and all of my cash is invested. Its just not healthy for a market to move like this. Someone always has to be left holding the hot potato.
S&P 500 Futures Apr 05, 2021 6:50PM ET
 Oh no, I understand. I have lived through both. When my trashman is giving me stock tips, it is all clear. Oh no, I understand. I have lived through both. When my trashman is giving me stock tips, it is all clear.
S&P 500 Futures Apr 05, 2021 6:45PM ET
And the scam continues...
S&P 500 Futures Apr 01, 2021 9:04PM ET
Who knew it only takes a global pandemic to get the best returns of all time. 1YR S&P 61%, 77% NASDAQ, 114% RUS. Maybe we should have one every year.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 29, 2021 11:40PM ET
I dont know why I even check...green 99.99% of the time.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 16, 2021 3:36PM ET
Scam
S&P 500 Futures Mar 16, 2021 10:31AM ET
Another rigged day. Same story, different day.
S&P 500 Futures Mar 15, 2021 9:11PM ET
 What else do you call them? What else do you call them?
161585670716357.jpg S&P 500 Futures Mar 15, 2021 9:08PM ET
161585670716357.jpg
This chart represents a global pandemic, a year of lockdowns,1,000's of business closings, massive balance sheet debt, and record breaking QE. If you didn't live in it, your would never know.
Dow Jones Futures Mar 15, 2021 4:07PM ET
Have you looked at PE values of about 50% of the S&P? Irrational. Sure we have liquidity, but not from companies...from debt. Irrational. Im making money, so I'm not dissapointed. It's just not a true reflection of the economy, company earnings, or sensible thought.