BTC price reminder

Joined: 08/12/18

Comments by BTC price reminder
BTC/USD Apr 15, 2021 2:43AM ET
 gold is becoming slowly a relic of the past. still cute and valuable but with zero gains compared to the the reality and future bitcoin potential of absoirbing all global wealth gold is becoming slowly a relic of the past. still cute and valuable but with zero gains compared to the the reality and future bitcoin potential of absoirbing all global wealth
BTC/USD Apr 15, 2021 2:38AM ET
ahah no
BTC/USD Apr 15, 2021 2:37AM ET
as raj sharma said.... swings in Bitcoin are the norm. look at the big picture, only buy and hold dont daytrade btc. it will be worth min 100 k max 320 k or more by the end of 2021
Coinbase Global Apr 14, 2021 9:33AM ET
i usually post only on the bitcoin forum but i had to post a comment here today
BTC/USD Apr 14, 2021 4:10AM ET
yes i was sleeping lol but i posted it above
BTC/USD Apr 14, 2021 4:10AM ET
i was sleeping ahaha. i posted it above
BTC/USD Apr 14, 2021 2:27AM ET
This is your 64 k Bitcoin price reminder. every 1 k in price raise I will remind you the price of Bitcoin and point out that the naysayers are just losing their time and a big opportunity. i started reminding you in 2019 when BTC hit 10 K again. Last time i warned you a few months ago when BTC touched 12 k in value I will stop reminding you at 100,000 . after 100 k the price will keep going up but I will stop reminding you.. Bitcoin will absorb most global wealth and will probably be worth millions in the future and anyway the US dollar value will not matter that much anymore.. my next price reminder will be at 65 k. I will only post a reminder once for every price level. BUY BITCOIN!
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 8:47PM ET
we are slowly getting to the point where for a corporation(or an individual) is extremely risky not to have Bitcoin
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 7:18PM ET
what convinced me to go all in slowly was when i saw the stock to flow model by plan B. also my complete dislike for governments and my love for freedom
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 7:14PM ET
go and check my first comments in 2018 ....i was telling you to buy Bitcoin at 3 k
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 12:06PM ET
 yes i understand you. imagine those who bought and lost their keys... yes i understand you. imagine those who bought and lost their keys...
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 11:37AM ET
i started going in mid end 2018 i also bought at 3 k and all in between up to 12 k. and i even a have a buy at 200 $ in 2015 i bought very little back then because i didnt understand it didnt research it and thought it was expensive lol
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 11:26AM ET
the only bitcoin i "sold" today was to buy a bottle of wine . i paid in bitcoin as a symbol for the ATH break. Bitcoin will be worth between min 100 k max 320 k or more by the end of 2021. but i dont daytrade bitcoin like you and 99.5% of my money is in Bitcoin
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 8:12AM ET
 on bitfinex( i use this rate on the forum) it was 63 k when i posted on bitfinex( i use this rate on the forum) it was 63 k when i posted
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 5:51AM ET
 ahaha i was smoking a cigar on the balcony and i saw 63 k and ran to the computer. but for the 62 k one i was super fast ahaha i was smoking a cigar on the balcony and i saw 63 k and ran to the computer. but for the 62 k one i was super fast
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 5:50AM ET
This is your 63 k Bitcoin price reminder. every 1 k in price raise I will remind you the price of Bitcoin and point out that the naysayers are just losing their time and a big opportunity. i started reminding you in 2019 when BTC hit 10 K again. Last time i warned you a few months ago when BTC touched 12 k in value I will stop reminding you at 100,000 . after 100 k the price will keep going up but I will stop reminding you.. Bitcoin will absorb most global wealth and will probably be worth millions in the future and anyway the US dollar value will not matter that much anymore.. my next price reminder will be at 64 k. I will only post a reminder once for every price level. BUY BITCOIN!
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 4:37AM ET
 i was super fast. i was at the computer when it hit exactly 62 k i was super fast. i was at the computer when it hit exactly 62 k
BTC/USD Apr 13, 2021 4:16AM ET
This is your 62 k Bitcoin price reminder. every 1 k in price raise I will remind you the price of Bitcoin and point out that the naysayers are just losing their time and a big opportunity. i started reminding you in 2019 when BTC hit 10 K again. Last time i warned you a few months ago when BTC touched 12 k in value I will stop reminding you at 100,000 . after 100 k the price will keep going up but I will stop reminding you.. Bitcoin will absorb most global wealth and will probably be worth millions in the future and anyway the US dollar value will not matter that much anymore.. my next price reminder will be at 63 k. I will only post a reminder once for every price level. BUY BITCOIN!
BTC/USD Apr 12, 2021 9:01PM ET
 he has been saying g r b g e from 2018 lol. he just changes username. this is his 4 th username. i know because im in this forum since mid end 2018 . i have been telling people to buy Bitcoin since price was at 3 k he has been saying g r b g e from 2018 lol. he just changes username. this is his 4 th username. i know because im in this forum since mid end 2018 . i have been telling people to buy Bitcoin since price was at 3 k
BTC/USD Apr 12, 2021 7:19PM ET
 he seems really angry he seems really angry
BTC/USD Apr 12, 2021 6:24PM ET
don't be like  robert skibicki lol
BTC/USD Apr 12, 2021 6:17PM ET
satoshi is real. you would know it if you read his forum posts when nobody knew him
BTC/USD Apr 12, 2021 2:03PM ET
 he is right . he is right .
BTC/USD Apr 11, 2021 1:43PM ET
first it was grave digger, then thomas shelby, then grim reaper, now respect corrections. what's next? lol, p/a/t/h° r t i /c
BTC/USD Apr 11, 2021 12:23PM ET
Bitcoin is money. all other cyptocurrencies are there to steal your Bitcoins. one day you will understand