BTC price reminder

Joined: 08/12/18

Comments by BTC price reminder
BTC/USD Nov 10, 2021 8:40AM ET
elon musk is buying with the tesla stock he sold eheh
BTC/USD Nov 09, 2021 2:28AM ET
This is your 68 k Bitcoin price reminder. every 1 k in price raise I will remind you the price of Bitcoin and point out that the naysayers are just losing their time and a big opportunity. i started reminding you in 2019 when BTC hit 10 K again. I will stop reminding you at 100,000 . After 100 k the price will keep going up but I will stop reminding you.. Bitcoin will absorb most global wealth and will probably be worth millions in the future and anyway the US dollar value will not matter that much anymore.. my next price reminder will be at 69 k. I will only post a reminder once for every price level. BUY BITCOIN!
BTC/USD Nov 08, 2021 6:13PM ET
This is your 67 k Bitcoin price reminder. every 1 k in price raise I will remind you the price of Bitcoin and point out that the naysayers are just losing their time and a big opportunity. i started reminding you in 2019 when BTC hit 10 K again. I will stop reminding you at 100,000 . After 100 k the price will keep going up but I will stop reminding you.. Bitcoin will absorb most global wealth and will probably be worth millions in the future and anyway the US dollar value will not matter that much anymore.. my next price reminder will be at 68 k. I will only post a reminder once for every price level. BUY BITCOIN!
BTC/USD Nov 08, 2021 6:12PM ET
BTC/USD Nov 08, 2021 7:48AM ET
probably when new york market opens we could aim for ATH
BTC/USD Nov 08, 2021 4:47AM ET
i''m wearing my bitcoin rocket socks today. I only wear them when i know that an ATH is imminent
BTC/USD Nov 07, 2021 7:23PM ET
it seems that i have to prepare myself for my next reminder that will be at 67k
BTC/USD Nov 07, 2021 5:50PM ET
i was bullish in dec 2018 at the bottom of the bear market when price was at 3k
BTC/USD Nov 07, 2021 3:25PM ET
i'm watching the movie V for vendetta for the first time. amazing. cannot believe how accurately describes the world we are living today
BTC/USD Nov 07, 2021 5:31AM ET
since October 15 Bitcoin has closed only one day below 60 k. getting ready for a big push higher IMO
BTC/USD Nov 06, 2021 5:17PM ET
get ready for the big rise
BTC/USD Nov 06, 2021 2:45PM ET
i bought between 3k and 12k
BTC/USD Nov 05, 2021 2:35AM ET
 gold bull 1730. you see you have it engraved it in your nickname. gold price is always at 1730. if you had invested in gold 10 years  ago i think you would have the same money now. lol. bitcoin is up millions of percent since inception and will absorb most global wealth including gold. gold is cute though but thats about it gold bull 1730. you see you have it engraved it in your nickname. gold price is always at 1730. if you had invested in gold 10 years  ago i think you would have the same money now. lol. bitcoin is up millions of percent since inception and will absorb most global wealth including gold. gold is cute though but thats about it
BTC/USD Nov 03, 2021 5:45AM ET
owning Bitcoin is owning a piece of the world wealth. if you don't get it now, you will get it later
BTC/USD Oct 30, 2021 2:31PM ET
 you re welcome :) you re welcome :)
BTC/USD Oct 30, 2021 2:30PM ET
my next Bitcoin price reminder will be at 67k
BTC/USD Oct 28, 2021 9:41AM ET
only doom and wreckage for those who short Bitcoin. you can be lucky once, twice or even 3 times but sooner or later you will get rekt
Now May Not Be A Good Time To Be Buying Bitcoin Oct 28, 2021 4:32AM ET
6 digits Bitcoin by the end of 2021 or at max q1 2022
BTC/USD Oct 25, 2021 5:47PM ET
hit like if you think that Bitcoin will hit 6 digits in 2021 or hit dislike if it will happen in 2022. there is no option for 2023 .
BTC/USD Oct 25, 2021 4:07PM ET
Bitcoin will melt faces and will surprise everybody including people who are all in like myslef. hyperbitcoinization is a process and it's happening
Bitcoin Update: Double Top Appearing Oct 25, 2021 12:43PM ET
ahahah NO double top. Bitcoin will eat 67 k for breakfast, 6 digits by the end of 2021 at max q1 2022
BTC/USD Oct 20, 2021 4:51PM ET
if you think that 66926 is the top you have no idea how markets work and especially how Bitcoin cycles work
BTC/USD Oct 20, 2021 11:05AM ET
 bitcoin goes in cycles of 4 years 1 bear year and 3 bullish years with the focus and reason for this due to the bitcoin halvings. if you dont know what bitcoin halving schedule here i urge you to study them also check Plan B with the  stock to flow and bob loukas on 4 year cycles  on youtube bitcoin goes in cycles of 4 years 1 bear year and 3 bullish years with the focus and reason for this due to the bitcoin halvings. if you dont know what bitcoin halving schedule here i urge you to study them also check Plan B with the  stock to flow and bob loukas on 4 year cycles  on youtube
BTC/USD Oct 20, 2021 11:02AM ET
4year cycles
BTC/USD Oct 20, 2021 9:54AM ET
This is your 66 k Bitcoin price reminder. every 1 k in price raise I will remind you the price of Bitcoin and point out that the naysayers are just losing their time and a big opportunity. i started reminding you in 2019 when BTC hit 10 K again. I will stop reminding you at 100,000 . After 100 k the price will keep going up but I will stop reminding you.. Bitcoin will absorb most global wealth and will probably be worth millions in the future and anyway the US dollar value will not matter that much anymore.. my next price reminder will be at 67 k. I will only post a reminder once for every price level. BUY BITCOIN!