Black Friday SALE: Up to 54% OFF InvestingPro+ CLAIM OFFER

umair eg

Joined: 28/11/18

Comments by umair eg
Natural Gas Bulls May Be Vulnerable After Piggybacking On Averted Rail Strike Sep 15, 2022 7:43AM ET
This is one of your better articles. Ill give credit where its due. :)
Gold: With 3 Weeks To Fed Meeting, Red Line To Avoid Is $1,708  Aug 31, 2022 6:22AM ET
Gold will hit the 1680 area, have a dead cat bounce and make new lows. This can take some time to play out. Thank me later and screenshot this.
Overbought Natural Gas Held Up By Big Funds Defying Bearish Signs Aug 25, 2022 1:28PM ET
I am a scalper. Scalp the pullback in this bull ...LOL.. but its funny how the price has only gone up since Kumar and yourself laughed at me. Let me know if you need someone to show u how to read a chart
Overbought Natural Gas Held Up By Big Funds Defying Bearish Signs Aug 25, 2022 9:57AM ET
"it seems that bearish news doesn’t count these days.”.....Let me bring you back to basics...The market can remain Irrational longer than you can stay solvent. Keep trading on your fundamentals buddy. I will watch you and Kumar get hammered.
Oil’s Iran Cliffhanger: What To Know And What To Expect  Aug 17, 2022 9:07AM ET
Dude... like i said the 8.50 story was complete 🗑 🚮. Just admit it and move on. And admit I was right 🤣
Oil’s Iran Cliffhanger: What To Know And What To Expect  Aug 17, 2022 8:28AM ET
 You pulled that .50 number out of your a#$. It was not a resistance point to begin with. So even if that was your point it was an extremely weak analysis. You pulled that $8.50 number out of your a#$. It was not a resistance point to begin with. So even if that was your point it was an extremely weak analysis.
Oil’s Iran Cliffhanger: What To Know And What To Expect  Aug 17, 2022 7:43AM ET
This guy got it handed to him by his 8.50 top prediction in NG and notice how he hasn't written an article since. {{e:f09f9886}}. Your 8.50 top is support now. Go figure
Natural Gas: Are Current Rallies In Thin Air, With No Storms And Colder Outlook? Aug 11, 2022 10:29AM ET
🤣 you 🤡 your the one who is going counter trend. {{e:f09f9886}} 🤣 {{e:f09f9882}}
Natural Gas: Are Current Rallies In Thin Air, With No Storms And Colder Outlook? Aug 11, 2022 10:22AM ET
If I was long NG I would have said so. I'm smart enough to know that no one can accurately predict the price. I am a scalper and trade both ways. No need for you to act like you have a crystal ball as you are wrong 80 percent of the time.
Natural Gas: Are Current Rallies In Thin Air, With No Storms And Colder Outlook? Aug 11, 2022 8:38AM ET
Wait I thought 8 50 would not break? LOL like I said your technical analysis is 🗑
Natural Gas Bulls Vulnerable To More Market Swings As U.S. Heat Peaks Aug 04, 2022 8:33AM ET
If gas goes above 8.50 ill be posting this article as a reminder of how novice you are. It might actually happen today
Natural Gas Bulls Vulnerable To More Market Swings As U.S. Heat Peaks Aug 04, 2022 8:21AM ET
You have zero technical analysis skills. Sorry not sorry.
S&P 500 Futures Aug 03, 2022 3:07PM ET
Sunshine 🌞 once again proving to be one of the worst traders on here. I stopped posting much because I learned scalping is the truth. This buy and hold doesn't work that often
Will Palladium Hit New Highs, And Will Russia Squeeze Supply? Jul 26, 2022 7:40AM ET
My niece makes better charts
S&P 500 Futures Jul 25, 2022 10:45PM ET
Sunshine 🌞 has got to be the worst trader i have ever seen. He's basing his es trades based on the dollar.....
Oil Becomes Financial Play As Rate Hikes, Recession Fears Shroud Fundamentals Jul 15, 2022 8:33AM ET
Those charts are straight 🗑
Dow Futures Down 280 Pts; PepsiCo Raises Full-Year Forecast Jul 12, 2022 7:45AM ET
Now the market is gonna rally on pepsi news because people can't afford real food
S&P 500 Jun 23, 2022 1:11PM ET
Nothing gonna happen till after the 4th of July.
S&P 500 Futures Jun 16, 2022 6:14PM ET
Tomorrow will be a bear market correction. Swinging long
S&P 500 Futures Jun 10, 2022 7:33AM ET
Should be a 100 point down day friends
S&P 500 Futures Jun 10, 2022 12:34AM ET
You can't do that to something thats 1 inch. Friend l
S&P 500 Futures Jun 10, 2022 12:23AM ET
You have no clue what you are talking about. Watch out for this guy friends.
Russell 2000 Futures Jun 09, 2022 3:14PM ET
COLLAPSE! This and all the others!
Russell 2000 Futures Jun 09, 2022 1:40PM ET
Anyone trading is getting clapped. You can't be in a position for more than a few min