me ish

Joined: 05/11/18

Comments by me ish
US 30 Futures Mar 26, 2021 11:26AM ET
another drone attack coming in shortly
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 3:41PM ET
it's been a good channel all week, but I believe it will be broken to the upside tomorrow.
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 3:40PM ET
all those tankers around Suez - they're just sitting ducks for Iran eh? they won't be able to miss with a few exploding drones aimed in the general direction.
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 3:39PM ET
tonight on the futures down a little, then more up tomorrow and most of next week.
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 3:35PM ET
 it's not like supply chains are already under pressure - consumer electronics for Europe is going to get very expensive or simply sold out for the next month or so it's not like supply chains are already under pressure - consumer electronics for Europe is going to get very expensive or simply sold out for the next month or so
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 11:43AM ET
 I would take profits when you can - we're on the up now and we've reached the bottom - IMHO. I would take profits when you can - we're on the up now and we've reached the bottom - IMHO.
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 11:14AM ET
if so, I reckon we're long now well into next week.
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 11:14AM ET
have you been shorting since we last spoke?
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 11:13AM ET
as far as I'm concerned, that's the low in for the next five days - I'm long now on the swing!
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 10:10AM ET
yep - big green week coming, starting today
Chinese tech stocks slump as U.S. SEC begins rollout of law aimed at delisting Mar 25, 2021 9:04AM ET
that would also apply to the CIA having its members in most US large strategic corporates and the media. It works both ways - the term Military Industrial Complex was originally coined regarding the US gov/CIA and corporate crossovers.
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 8:48AM ET
someone should tell all fit healthy people under 60 that their T cell immunity will kick all covid variations out of the park.
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 8:47AM ET
in at 550
US 30 Futures Mar 25, 2021 8:45AM ET
I was with you all the way, great trade
Stocks sluggish, dollar near four-month highs as risk appetite wanes Mar 25, 2021 8:37AM ET
 and crypto and crypto
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 11:38AM ET
 I know - I've been watching you! It's been painful to watch! I know - I've been watching you! It's been painful to watch!
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 11:35AM ET
 yeah, I got that impression - the funny thing is, last week may well have now been a top for a while and now we may very well be in a correction phase that may last a month or two. I don't think we'll see another ATH for a month or so now. I'm currently adding shorts right now and have been shorting since last week - but due to a solar indicator that every quarter of a year - solstice / equinox is often a reversal - and 21 march was such an occasion. yeah, I got that impression - the funny thing is, last week may well have now been a top for a while and now we may very well be in a correction phase that may last a month or two. I don't think we'll see another ATH for a month or so now. I'm currently adding shorts right now and have been shorting since last week - but due to a solar indicator that every quarter of a year - solstice / equinox is often a reversal - and 21 march was such an occasion.
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 11:26AM ET
you have to get out of the mindset of being a bear - and choose your timeframe and then read the charts - what is in front of you - then use the tech analysis of at least three diff indicators to know when to long and short - in a general weekly / daily uptrend, going long is the winning strategy most of the time, so buying the dips - only occasionally and with less risk do you attempt to short the tops, but that should not be your main strategy in a generally up trending market. those are your basic rules for making money and not losing it
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 11:24AM ET
 but you have a good dry sense of humor - we're laughing with you rather than at you - well at least I am! but you have a good dry sense of humor - we're laughing with you rather than at you - well at least I am!
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 11:21AM ET
 ah, you make us laugh! ah, you make us laugh!
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 11:20AM ET
yep - 670 was the top - 50 MA on four hour and top of 1 hour downward trend channel
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 10:52AM ET
 OK, will do - NHHH is on the Toronto Ventures ex. using ammonia - no carbon for fuel - new patented technique to produce far cleaner, cheaper ammonia with only Nitrogen and water as exhaust products OK, will do - NHHH is on the Toronto Ventures ex. using ammonia - no carbon for fuel - new patented technique to produce far cleaner, cheaper ammonia with only Nitrogen and water as exhaust products
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 10:40AM ET
 no, but have now - thanks  - looks interesting - I've just ploughed some cash into NHHH - incredible potential no, but have now - thanks  - looks interesting - I've just ploughed some cash into NHHH - incredible potential
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 10:37AM ET
small cap renewables / green energy is the bargain of the century right now - if you can pick the right ones with really amazing products with patents - the government money alone pouring into this sector over the next ten years is massive
US 30 Futures Mar 24, 2021 10:36AM ET