me ish

Joined: 05/11/18

Comments by me ish
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:50PM ET
 nice - I have to say, I'm currently teaching my nine year old to snorkel really well and will have his PADI in a few years. - he's getting a world school education - speaks three languages and we just travel - he should be better at day trading than me by the time he's sixteen nice - I have to say, I'm currently teaching my nine year old to snorkel really well and will have his PADI in a few years. - he's getting a world school education - speaks three languages and we just travel - he should be better at day trading than me by the time he's sixteen
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:48PM ET
 yeah, it's another place me and my family can call home - good to have a few options around the world - I'm definitely staying away from beachside property - I'm a mountain goat - with no mining upstream, but panning for a bit of gold is always a pleasure and very relaxing past time. yeah, it's another place me and my family can call home - good to have a few options around the world - I'm definitely staying away from beachside property - I'm a mountain goat - with no mining upstream, but panning for a bit of gold is always a pleasure and very relaxing past time.
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:47PM ET
 I hope you like scuba diving! I hope you like scuba diving!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:44PM ET
 currently in Panama obtaining residency visa currently in Panama obtaining residency visa
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:44PM ET
 I've bought agricultural land in the foothills of the Andes in Patagonian Chile - well out of the way of most stuff coming our way! I've bought agricultural land in the foothills of the Andes in Patagonian Chile - well out of the way of most stuff coming our way!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:43PM ET
 I knew I could rely on you for a bullish perspective buddy! But plan carefully - If all the ice in Greenland melted, the global sea level would jump by about 6 meters (20ft), and although this is unlikely to happen on any sort of foreseeable timescale, scientists have warned that the world’s largest island is reaching a tipping point due to the pressures exerted upon it by global heating I knew I could rely on you for a bullish perspective buddy! But plan carefully - If all the ice in Greenland melted, the global sea level would jump by about 6 meters (20ft), and although this is unlikely to happen on any sort of foreseeable timescale, scientists have warned that the world’s largest island is reaching a tipping point due to the pressures exerted upon it by global heating
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:35PM ET
Florida and New York City will be under water by this date next year - the acceleration of climate change is now far worse than even the most aggressive modelling were suggesting - the Greenland ice sheet lost 8.5 billion tonnes of surface mass - IN TUESDAY this week - same again on Thursday. but even when the NYSE is under ten feet of water, the markets will be making ATHs ahahahahahaah
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 12:13PM ET
34560 by eod - there'll be more profit taking than buying at these levels into the weekend. The news over the weekend is just going to continue to be dreadful and the FED are going to have to keep asking themselves, how much longer can they keep pumping funny money into the markets (not really much into the US economy - most of the fiscal stimulus has gone to China as US consumers buy Chinese goods, so what's all that about - give profits to your dictatorship enemy???). There is only kicking the can down the road and the more than happens, the more pain at the end when the crash eventually has to happen - humans are so stupid - especially the like of FED employees and politicians - all ego and no wisdom!
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 5:18PM ET
dya mean Skynet?
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 4:47PM ET
nasdaq just dropped off a cliff
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 4:21PM ET
 sure, but with crypto, the idea for many folk is you only invest what you're prepared to lose - in 2017 I started with just 1000 gbp - over Ethereum, BTC and a few smaller alt coins - it's the small alts that have made me the most money - it's worth doing some research  - the big boys are getting in on it - even Jamie Dimon, who said it was a scam a few years ago, is now offering it to clients - it's unstoppable! It's internet money for the 21st century - a growing number of people around the world are "getting" the idea - invest small amounts in small cap alt coins that you can get some good recommendations on and hold for five years and don't worry if they're down 90&  - some of my coins were down 90% before going up 1000% sure, but with crypto, the idea for many folk is you only invest what you're prepared to lose - in 2017 I started with just 1000 gbp - over Ethereum, BTC and a few smaller alt coins - it's the small alts that have made me the most money - it's worth doing some research  - the big boys are getting in on it - even Jamie Dimon, who said it was a scam a few years ago, is now offering it to clients - it's unstoppable! It's internet money for the 21st century - a growing number of people around the world are "getting" the idea - invest small amounts in small cap alt coins that you can get some good recommendations on and hold for five years and don't worry if they're down 90&  - some of my coins were down 90% before going up 1000%
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 3:58PM ET
 I'm a fan of both - try taking a reasonable amount of gold across many borders in the world and you kiss goodbye to it (lest we forget the US now has Civil Asset Forfeiture) - I have plenty of gold and silver mining shares, but the crypto space is far safer regarding not having your investment confiscated and I can cross hundreds of borders with just a password in my head and I have access to my funds anywhere in the world with more and more people happy to accept it as a global currency - I bought into crypto as a hedge in 2017 just as security against USD and societal collapse, which seems more and more likely - and I accidentally made half a million - woops! I'm a fan of both - try taking a reasonable amount of gold across many borders in the world and you kiss goodbye to it (lest we forget the US now has Civil Asset Forfeiture) - I have plenty of gold and silver mining shares, but the crypto space is far safer regarding not having your investment confiscated and I can cross hundreds of borders with just a password in my head and I have access to my funds anywhere in the world with more and more people happy to accept it as a global currency - I bought into crypto as a hedge in 2017 just as security against USD and societal collapse, which seems more and more likely - and I accidentally made half a million - woops!
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 3:43PM ET
it's been bashing its head against a ceiling for two months now and every time, it gets strong resistance. Meanwhile market indicators tell us the FED cannot keep printing due to inflation, but has to, to keep the market up - FED is in rock and hard place - chickens coming home to roost shortly
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 3:39PM ET
gold has finally woken up from its snoring pattern - something interesting behind the scenes is happening out there - there's rumour that big Chinese real estate company is in dire trouble and insiders are selling in the Chinese markets - watch for Yuan devaluation.
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 1:24PM ET
in the grand scheme of things it's been stalling for two months now - the Dow - and the S&P 500 and Nasdaq are now pretty much spent. no more than a week of ranging before it's down down down
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 12:05PM ET
 ahahahah - Call any vegetable ..... and the chances are gooooooooooood, that that vegetable with respond to you - What a pumpkin! ahahahah - Call any vegetable ..... and the chances are gooooooooooood, that that vegetable with respond to you - What a pumpkin!
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 12:03PM ET
 yeah, I'm a long term trader - it will be a huge profit - I've been building short positions in the Dow over the past four to five weeks and more recently the S&P and Nasdaq - we're about the see the Mother of all drops. ATHs are pretty much in. My best estimate of a really big down day starts next friday 6th August, give or take a day either side yeah, I'm a long term trader - it will be a huge profit - I've been building short positions in the Dow over the past four to five weeks and more recently the S&P and Nasdaq - we're about the see the Mother of all drops. ATHs are pretty much in. My best estimate of a really big down day starts next friday 6th August, give or take a day either side
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 11:45AM ET
Don't forget folk - tea leaves are saying Friday 6th August is the day of reckoning.
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 11:44AM ET
synthetics are the way forward - folk trading 24/7 - and cannot be stopped!
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 11:43AM ET
 Rooster? Rooster?
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 11:36AM ET
 Scooby Doo villain - "And I would have got away with it, if it hadn't been for these meddling kids" - I wonder if that's what Biden and Jerome are saying right now. Scooby Doo villain - "And I would have got away with it, if it hadn't been for these meddling kids" - I wonder if that's what Biden and Jerome are saying right now.
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 11:16AM ET
what are you on about? I've been shorting from 35K for the last two months and made a ******four times
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 10:51AM ET
that works for me
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 10:50AM ET
 funny - 'tis a classic line funny - 'tis a classic line
US 30 Futures Jul 29, 2021 10:47AM ET
I'll have to feed you to the Lions then!