me ish

Joined: 05/11/18

Comments by me ish
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:28PM ET
 always the same story, until it isn't - the market remains irrational longer than you can remain solvent - absolutely - and then one day, it does turn - and it always does! As we all know, markets do not go in one direction indefinitely - as per the Elliott wave - and every fractal of that wave. And more to the point every currency has its day in the sun and then declines - as does the empire that creates that currency - we are at a major turning point - this is going to be the most disruptive decade in over a century - you know it! always the same story, until it isn't - the market remains irrational longer than you can remain solvent - absolutely - and then one day, it does turn - and it always does! As we all know, markets do not go in one direction indefinitely - as per the Elliott wave - and every fractal of that wave. And more to the point every currency has its day in the sun and then declines - as does the empire that creates that currency - we are at a major turning point - this is going to be the most disruptive decade in over a century - you know it!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:25PM ET
 yep, whatever your post had as an expletive!  I tried to post the word P o o p on this site two days ago and it got removed - there's no hope for this world with that kind of censorship yep, whatever your post had as an expletive!  I tried to post the word P o o p on this site two days ago and it got removed - there's no hope for this world with that kind of censorship
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:18PM ET
 I'm more of a swing trader so holding my shorts from above 35K into next week I'm more of a swing trader so holding my shorts from above 35K into next week
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:12PM ET
 OK, interesting take on it. OK, interesting take on it.
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:10PM ET
lower highs and lower lows over the last 48 hours
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:07PM ET
100 points down from 9.30 this morning - you must be looking at a different chart to me.
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:06PM ET
IG is 30 points higher than on this site!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:03PM ET
heading to 34550
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:02PM ET
correction 858 not, 838
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 3:01PM ET
bounced off the 760 fib level, but will probably rebound back lower off the 813 or 838 levels
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:54PM ET
 I don't believe vaccinating zombies has any effect I don't believe vaccinating zombies has any effect
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:52PM ET
 no need, if you've already had covid - totally proven that natural immunity provides as much, if not more immunity than the experimental gene therapies or old school vaccines - both of which are not preventing infection, spread or hospitalisation - which was not what was promised! no need, if you've already had covid - totally proven that natural immunity provides as much, if not more immunity than the experimental gene therapies or old school vaccines - both of which are not preventing infection, spread or hospitalisation - which was not what was promised!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:50PM ET
that's what they want the retail investors to believe - the last two months of Dow ranging has been the opportunity for the insiders to quietly sell out to the retail investor - now, they're going to let it tank and have retailers hold the bag - another massive wealth transfer to the already super wealthy -ever the way it was when the money supply is held by a handful of very powerful people.
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:48PM ET
I've shorted the Dow five times now over the past two months from 35K and it's been very profitable - it's been a very stable resistance level from which to short - long term fib on the monthly and divergence RSI on monthly and weekly would suggest a major reversal
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:42PM ET
we are indeed - you can fool some of the people, some of the time .....
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:40PM ET
As stated all this week, my tea leaves are telling me by next Friday this market is turning BEAR
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:39PM ET
 when the CEO heads off into space in a giant phalic symbol, you know it's time to bail when the CEO heads off into space in a giant phalic symbol, you know it's time to bail
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:38PM ET
thar she blows!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:31PM ET
 probably yeah - love your daily predictions! probably yeah - love your daily predictions!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:30PM ET
apocalyptic times are upon us perhaps? Perfect storm - end of a 90 year and 120 year economic cycle and climate change exponential acceleration = utter global devastation in next few years - covid is nothing - just an excuse for the powerful to money grab before utter carnage - Happy Weekend everyone! Next week - Taco Tuesday, but on a Monday!
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:04PM ET
/watch?v=mPo0pt6wkdQ plug this into u toob whilst watching this paint dry - it's absolutely fascinating. I love the fact that human nature is totally pre-determined by natural maths - fibonacci and Elliott wave
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 2:00PM ET
 yeah, I saw that recently - some sort of resin added to soil / dirt can indeed now be 3 D printed - I'm a fan of used car tyres - people pay you to take them off your hands and then pound mud into them - high insulation properties, water proof, good thermal mass and taking used tyres out of landfill. yeah, I saw that recently - some sort of resin added to soil / dirt can indeed now be 3 D printed - I'm a fan of used car tyres - people pay you to take them off your hands and then pound mud into them - high insulation properties, water proof, good thermal mass and taking used tyres out of landfill.
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:58PM ET
 cheers buddy! state school is just propaganda - state and religious. Kids get out at sixteen or 18 not able to boil an egg cheers buddy! state school is just propaganda - state and religious. Kids get out at sixteen or 18 not able to boil an egg
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:54PM ET
it's not exaclty fake - it's just a slightly more contagious version of all the other damn covid 19s which are all pretty harmless to most healthy people - and although we've all been promised the vaccines would save us, sure enough the lies are coming out - rubbish promises again by politicians - people are still catching it, passing it on and ending up in hospital after two jabs - I'd be asking for my money back if I'd had the experimental gene therapies, which is what they should be called, as they are not vaccines at all.
US 30 Futures Jul 30, 2021 1:51PM ET