me ish

Joined: 05/11/18

Comments by me ish
US 30 Futures Jun 13, 2021 6:05PM ET
don't forget we've moved from June to Sept contracts over the weekend - that's always usually a 120 point difference
The Stock Market May Have Bigger Things To Worry About Than Inflation Jun 11, 2021 4:14PM ET
stagflation as per 1970s, but times 1000
The Stock Market May Have Bigger Things To Worry About Than Inflation Jun 11, 2021 4:12PM ET
The CIA and the Media_ 50 Facts the World Needs to Know - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization_files check it out
The Stock Market May Have Bigger Things To Worry About Than Inflation Jun 11, 2021 4:03PM ET
you should see the documentation available online as to how much the CIA IS the Mainstream media, not just in the US but infiltrated into many parts of the global media. It's stunning!
US 30 Futures Jun 11, 2021 11:04AM ET
the smart money would be staying out of this market on the long side until a clear breakout and new highs are achieved. The risk of a serious correction is very real and I don't believe traders/investors have pushed aside fears of inflation as the media would have us believe
US 30 Futures Jun 10, 2021 2:47PM ET
it's hungry and not getting enough food
US 30 Futures Jun 10, 2021 10:59AM ET
yeah, I'm holding my shorts from the recent highs - this is looking some many more bulls will just take profits now and get the *******out. this morning was just the big players taking some profit on a short squeeze.
US 30 Futures Jun 10, 2021 9:41AM ET
The Farce is strong today Luke
US 30 Futures Jun 09, 2021 10:10AM ET
there are a lot of folk on the sidelines - it will be an emphatic breakout when it does break either way.
US 30 Futures Jun 09, 2021 10:08AM ET
 it's certainly a very indecisive market. The tide may well be turning for the medium term. it's certainly a very indecisive market. The tide may well be turning for the medium term.
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 10:52PM ET
you know the market is frothy and mania has set in when a chicken McNugget that looks like an Among Us character sells for 100,000USD on ebay - it's time to pack up the bags and start shorting folk.
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 12:27PM ET
 Repo market is still misbehaving too - there are a lot of signals that all is very much not well. Repo market is still misbehaving too - there are a lot of signals that all is very much not well.
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 12:27PM ET
 I try to do both - but when the market has been moving sideways like this over the past few weeks, I've been happy to be bull and bear and swing trade quite well really. I do however like to look at the longer term and sometimes (about 30% of the time to be honest) my long term predictions as to when a good drop occurs are good! So right now, I'm looking at the next few days being the potential for a really good sell off - the crypto markets are often a good canary in the coalmine for a start. So I'm being more bearish in my trades and more cautious in my longs. All the best buddy. I try to do both - but when the market has been moving sideways like this over the past few weeks, I've been happy to be bull and bear and swing trade quite well really. I do however like to look at the longer term and sometimes (about 30% of the time to be honest) my long term predictions as to when a good drop occurs are good! So right now, I'm looking at the next few days being the potential for a really good sell off - the crypto markets are often a good canary in the coalmine for a start. So I'm being more bearish in my trades and more cautious in my longs. All the best buddy.
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 12:23PM ET
 lockdowns devastate economies - how can you say they don't matter? I genuinely don't understand - please elucidate! lockdowns devastate economies - how can you say they don't matter? I genuinely don't understand - please elucidate!
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 12:21PM ET
 The FED fleeced the natural market- of course the market is at ATHs if a quarter of all USDs every created, were done so in the past 15 months. One would absolutely expect it with that kind of money supply creation The FED fleeced the natural market- of course the market is at ATHs if a quarter of all USDs every created, were done so in the past 15 months. One would absolutely expect it with that kind of money supply creation
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 12:19PM ET
it will start to drop significantly in the next two days.
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 12:19PM ET
 I don't know if you ever follow the youtube market analysts, but Harry Dent, who is a very good long term forecaster and cycles analyst and he's going short now big time for next month or so - the top may well be in. the economy is not behaving as the over optimist fortune tellers have been baking in to these prices. I don't know if you ever follow the youtube market analysts, but Harry Dent, who is a very good long term forecaster and cycles analyst and he's going short now big time for next month or so - the top may well be in. the economy is not behaving as the over optimist fortune tellers have been baking in to these prices.
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 12:16PM ET
yeah and don't forget lockdowns all over the world, including china are starting all over again due to the very transmissible Delta variant of our dear ol' friend Covid 19, so Mrs. Market may well decide to go into panic mode, just as she did in Feb 20 and sell off behind crypto.
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 9:59AM ET
if life were that simple!
US 30 Futures Jun 08, 2021 9:58AM ET
always appreciated George, but my tea leaves are telling me that we've hit the peak of this bull rally and the market has now turned - the double top over the last week was the lower high from three odd weeks ago and now we'll see a lower low
US 30 Futures Jun 07, 2021 8:16PM ET
crypto markets are collapsing again - expect nasdaq and possibly Dow to follow - next few days could be the beginning of a ********decent correction
US 30 Futures Jun 07, 2021 11:52AM ET
that double top on the hourly was the "B" on the Elliott wave in relation to the 5 from a few weeks ago - from here we're moving to C which is a long, long way down. The tide is turning - should see a significant drop in the next few days.
US 30 Futures Jun 04, 2021 11:54AM ET
of course all indices are in a forever uptrend if trillions of the fiat currency in which they are measured is constantly being printed - that much is obvious - however most of these companies are less profitable in real terms than they were ten years ago but double the valuations - such as coca cola. once inflation kicks in within every day goods - much more than now - the feelgood factor won't be so feel good
US 30 Futures Jun 04, 2021 11:51AM ET
 as Monty Python sang - "Prey that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bug ger all down here on Earth" as Monty Python sang - "Prey that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bug ger all down here on Earth"
US 30 Futures Jun 04, 2021 11:04AM ET
yep - I'm under the impression this is one final rally to around 34750 before they let it freefall either end of today or into next week - a lot of folk are selling out now - not much upside - all good news baked in and a lot of potential bad news not baked in.