Rebecca Hahn

Joined: 31/10/18

Comments by Rebecca Hahn
Teladoc Inc Mar 29, 2021 2:44PM ET
Amazon just announced less than 2 weeks ago that they will be HUGE competition in this market. Meanwhile TDOC still has negative EPS even during a pandemic?!? Amazon says, "Move over TDOC and hold my beer. I'm gonna make this look easy." AND...the rest is history (or will be). Yes, this market is set to explode further. Just not sure I would to hitch my wagon to this particular horse. Good luck out there.
Western Union Mar 29, 2021 10:10AM ET
Illegal immigrants use this company to send BILLIONS of US dollars to family back home. WU takes their cut and sends it. Illegal immigration is up to ridiculous levels since Biden Harris took office. Help or hurt WU's bottom line year over year? I think we all know the answer...
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Jan 27, 2021 4:00PM ET
VIX is way up and climbing due to Reddit massive short squeeze debacle turned fact with GME, AMC, and many others. encouraged big buying of highly short sold stocks and hedge funds are feeling the burn. Tough day for them. Reddit followers rejoicing...for now. Much uncertainty ahead as financial pros wrap their heads around it. Who knows how high this thing will go?!?
ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures Jan 25, 2021 11:31AM ET
Lol! Right?!? Lol! Right?!?
Zoom Video Nov 10, 2020 1:48PM ET
325 is a solid guess though. Depends where she stops hemorrhaging. P/E is ridiculous so who knows. Good luck!
Zoom Video Nov 10, 2020 1:45PM ET
target 351 for me. {{e:f09f9889}}
Tesla Sep 11, 2020 9:51AM ET
Options trader's ******..or nightmare 🤪
Helmerich Payne Sep 11, 2020 9:44AM ET
Crude Oil is at 2016 prices. There is an oil glut with much less usage. This is a drilling company. Not much drilling for oil happening when there is a glut of low cost oil. This will come back, but only when oil prices rebound and the overabundance gets used...unless EV proponents have their way. {{e:f09f9889}} Lots of variables right now.
Exxon Mobil Aug 27, 2020 1:53PM ET
I will be buying more Friday as well. My put didn't work out either. Lol! This company is strong and its a long hold. So far, still great dividend. Even if they cut it, oil will be needed when the economy rebounds and we can go places. Stay strong...this is a patch.
Cboe Global Aug 24, 2020 9:51AM ET
I have reported this issue to Investing. They haven't fixed. Maybe if we bombard them with requests to fix it, they will.
Fastly Aug 13, 2020 9:24AM ET
CEO announced after earnings that TikTok was largest customer (about 12% of revenue?) right when Trump banned TikTok in the US because Chinese spying occurring through TikTok. Now you're caught up. {{e:f09f9889}} But don't take my word for it. Read about every company before you invest. I believe it was an overreaction. However, that with the ridiculously high P/E and it was a good time to get out.
Fastly Aug 11, 2020 9:29AM ET
I bought a few at 94. then a few more at 78. Averaging down. Hopefully we don't see lower. I guess I'll add more if we do. Maybe buy/sell some options. Maybe take a loss. I hope not. My horizon is long. This company is strong and should grow. TikTok aside. Hang tough.
Cboe Global Aug 10, 2020 2:25PM ET
This app reports wrong info on this stock ALL OF THE TIME. Worthless app for this stock.
Fastly Aug 06, 2020 11:34AM ET
It appears there is mild resistance at 86. If it swings lower, again at 78. No strong resistance though. Highly volatile. Could see 45. Who can guess? Good luck all!
Chevron Jul 31, 2020 5:29PM ET
You know they filed for bankruptcy, right?
Delta Air Lines Jul 17, 2020 9:35AM ET
Levi, you don't think the elections will take their pound of flesh like always?
Nio A ADR Jul 16, 2020 9:54AM ET
Trading at 15B. That's 15x gross sales. It is inflated. But aren't all EV stocks right now? August earnings update will tell more.
Chinese electric vehicle maker Li Auto files for U.S. listing Jul 16, 2020 9:37AM ET
I believe Brady is a nationalist...not a racist. China as a country does have a history of screwing us over here in the USA. It is a valid concern, however likely just fear from past dealings with China. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. It's not racist, it fear that history repeats itself. I own a bit of NIO. I have thought it. I hope it is just my "buy American" pride talking.
Extraction Oil & Gas Jul 14, 2020 11:52AM ET
XOGAQ filed for bankruptcy. Sell.
American Airlines Jun 23, 2020 10:39AM ET
Probably 12.50-13 low. Then bounce back slowly until Friday. The dilution will have it's toll. It seems there is always a Friday sell off. Day traders are afraid to hold over the weekend.
Briggs&Stratton Jun 22, 2020 1:47PM ET
STOP! They skipped a 6.7M interest payment 3 days ago and awarded 5M to high executives. Ask yourself why they would DO that?!? This is going bankrupt. Read the tea leaves and run!!! Read the news before you buy anything. That's my advice to you. Good luck.
Broadway Financial Jun 19, 2020 7:19AM ET
Geez...dump this thing premarket. Dont give this millionaire time to get his money out before you do.
Exxon Mobil Jun 17, 2020 9:07AM ET
I'm in at 51.79 long. It will turn around. I do have a little concern for their debt load though. Is it bad to hope for a war with the Middle East?!? Lol! 🤪 Also, if they stop paying a dividend, price will drop immensely. If that happens I'll have to widen my position or realize the loss...
Merck&Co Jun 16, 2020 10:27AM ET