Mustafa Ağca

Joined: 31/08/18

Comments by Mustafa Ağca
iRobot Feb 02, 2021 1:25PM ET
Noone killed Irobot. The company works just perfect. If you mean the stock price, short squeeze happened but it took too short :)
Albemarle Jan 08, 2021 10:08AM ET
Anyone who thinks that ALB is a bubble should check the other tech companies which do not even profit. As long as global lithium prices and demand increase, Albemarle will keep going up. If you don’t find the stock price reasonable right now, then I remind you that ATH in 2017 was 140 usd. So if you still think that it’s overpriced, then I advise you to sell and short it.
Albemarle Jan 06, 2021 9:19AM ET
Every stock will crash some day but not today. For Albemarle, it reached its ATH after 3 years later. Lithium demand increases, financials are good. No bad news about company. I think that stock price still has room to go up. Nothing to worry about right now.
iRobot Oct 21, 2020 10:41AM ET
I’m not a day trader but I think that motto of this stock is “buy after earnings and sell before next one”.
Albemarle Aug 06, 2020 9:50AM ET
Weak lithium EV market ahead, second coronavirus wave expected. It doesn’t matter for people who sell. Let the weak hearts sell, this stock will move on eventually incoming years. Just be patient.
iRobot Jul 27, 2020 11:08AM ET
China-US relations and trade war is effecting the company and stock price. But I believe that it will recover after another dip around 65 usd.
iRobot Jun 15, 2020 1:26PM ET
Anyone still thinking that will fall back to 40?
Helios Tech Apr 29, 2020 11:00AM ET
Very good company with decent price. I’m in for a long term investment.
iRobot Apr 29, 2020 10:07AM ET
For a company which has 250m usd cash, I hope you are right. I will buy more if it drops to 40.
iRobot Apr 24, 2020 3:10PM ET
I think that Q1 results will be better than expected. Expect a short time rally.
Albemarle Apr 16, 2020 4:31PM ET
This stock is a hidden gem. These times are best for buy&hold.