Robin Hood

Joined: 28/06/18

Comments by Robin Hood
GameStop Corp Sep 20, 2021 10:29AM ET
I'm waiting to see how the mass media spins the latest stock market crash to be the fault of retail investors, since AMC and GME are down as well. They need to quit telling lies. Short sellers are doing this! They add no value whatsoever to the economy. They are like parasites, or worse
AMC Entertainment Sep 20, 2021 10:29AM ET
SPDR S&P 500 Sep 20, 2021 10:27AM ET
...and there are still people out there who think short sellers add value.  Someone is making a *****off destroying American business! Its 2007, 1929 all over again. Ban short selling. God bless America
AMC Entertainment Sep 17, 2021 9:35AM ET
Wall St Kombat
GameStop Corp Sep 17, 2021 9:33AM ET
If you've experienced losses you have to wait 30 days before trading the same security or you get a wash sale. Wash sale means you cannot claim the losses for tax purposes if you trade the same security within a 30 day window. This includes all derivatives - options, straddles, etc. of the same ticker symbol. Just fyi. I keep track of all my losses and when it happened, along with a lesson learned so I know what to do better, and also so I can claim the loss and pay less taxes
AMC Entertainment Sep 17, 2021 9:32AM ET
AMC Entertainment Sep 15, 2021 11:02AM ET
I mean, its 15th so pay day. Apes gotta work, more $ for stonks. We not like hedgies with fake money to burn
GameStop Corp Sep 15, 2021 11:00AM ET
Fair enough
AMC Entertainment Sep 15, 2021 10:16AM ET
Isn't that the SEC job?
AMC Entertainment Sep 15, 2021 10:15AM ET
Disappointed this dropped below 47.50. But was expecting some pockets of resistance on the road to 90
GameStop Corp Sep 15, 2021 10:15AM ET
JeffB we don't have to agree on everything to be cordial to one another. I have yet to meet someone who agrees with me on everything
GameStop Corp Sep 15, 2021 10:14AM ET
The problem with Max Pain theory is people are buying and selling options all the time. It is a frequent tool for day traders. So even if you backtested it and proved it, the max pain at the date of expiry would not be the same as the max pain at the time someone traded a security. With that said, I do think it is a interesting metric to keep in mind, just pointing out some problems with it
SPDR Gold Shares Sep 15, 2021 10:11AM ET
Head and shoulders pattern. Bearish
GameStop Corp Sep 15, 2021 10:01AM ET
AMC Entertainment Sep 15, 2021 10:00AM ET
American businesses have been bullied by short selling hedgies for hundreds of years. If hedgies win, it changes nothing. If apes win, it changes everything. Holding in Iowa
AMC Entertainment Sep 14, 2021 4:55PM ET
Life tip - when you get extra money leftover from your paycheck or what not, don't just buy willy nilly. Wait for down days like today, then buy at discount. From Moana - you're welcome
AMC Entertainment Sep 14, 2021 4:00PM ET
That 47 ceiling is now a 47 floor.
AMC Entertainment Sep 14, 2021 3:55PM ET
We're not gonna take it. NO we ain't gonna take it. We're not gonna take it, anymore....
AMC Entertainment Sep 14, 2021 3:25PM ET
What was once resistance is now support. Typical retracement before upswing. Bulls just wandering around the pasture and taking a dump before stampeding again. Aint no bears round here
GameStop Corp Sep 14, 2021 2:44PM ET
Here's an antiquated business model: trying to short sell a company that ain't going away
AMC Entertainment Sep 14, 2021 2:44PM ET
AMC Entertainment Sep 14, 2021 2:33PM ET
Whatcha think Citadel? Ya done lost billions shorting AMC and GME so far. Lemme see, maybe do the same thing over and over and expect something different? You're just going to have to buy your shares back at a higher price.
AMC Entertainment Sep 14, 2021 1:20PM ET
Hedgies or TP hands... whatever you sell, you gonna end up buying it back, so...
S&P 500 Vix Short Term Futures ER Sep 14, 2021 11:42AM ET
Will this go to zero? 5 year low
GameStop Corp Sep 14, 2021 10:51AM ET
When the MOASS happens, and believe me it will, I think Gamestop should start selling bananas at their stores. Just for fun as a reminder that King Kong is boss, not some obscure hedge fund no ones heard of