Snap, Abercrombie & Fitch Plunge in Premarket; Zoom Rises

Rocco Corvino

Joined: 08/06/18

Comments by Rocco Corvino
USD/BRL Jan 31, 2022 12:43PM ET
 i always said…we need respect, no matter 6.0 or 5.0, we need respect, and some of you forget it in the past, I hope it could be taken as a lesson learned i always said…we need respect, no matter 6.0 or 5.0, we need respect, and some of you forget it in the past, I hope it could be taken as a lesson learned
USD/BRL Jan 31, 2022 11:12AM ET
Where are the cheerleaders of 6.00? Ahhaha
USD/BRL Dec 17, 2021 7:09AM ET
 i think you are not understanding, i´m not speaking about people that are betting on Brazil (i wrote it), i am speaking for the people that for some reason are loosing a lot of money (someone that has the salary in BRL and needs to send money to a familiar in europe for example) these people has no chance...and speaking about RECOVERY and laughing just because the Real pass from 5.70 a 5.65 is disrespectful. I repeat...this is not my case, my salary is in Euro and i live in Europe, ...now, if you want to understand...good, if not, no problem, i can immagine that not everyone has the same sensitivity and intelligence. Don´t worry...keep laugh, toda joya i think you are not understanding, i´m not speaking about people that are betting on Brazil (i wrote it), i am speaking for the people that for some reason are loosing a lot of money (someone that has the salary in BRL and needs to send money to a familiar in europe for example) these people has no chance...and speaking about RECOVERY and laughing just because the Real pass from 5.70 a 5.65 is disrespectful. I repeat...this is not my case, my salary is in Euro and i live in Europe, ...now, if you want to understand...good, if not, no problem, i can immagine that not everyone has the same sensitivity and intelligence. Don´t worry...keep laugh, toda joya
USD/BRL Dec 16, 2021 7:39AM ET
Maybe they learn, and they are agree...but they don´t like the cheering like a stadium, like cheersleaders. I don´t have Real in my bank account (not anymore) but we(you) need to respect people that are loosing money for some different reasons that it´s not trading. A couple of days ago i read a comment "is there any chance to recover"? becouse the value passed to 5.50 from 5.70. Come one guys? are you serious? recovering WHAT? 5.60 and you are hoping to recover? We need RESPECT!
USD/BRL Dec 16, 2021 7:39AM ET
USD/BRL Jul 22, 2020 12:01PM ET
 luky you, what do you eat to predict the future so confident? luky you, what do you eat to predict the future so confident?
USD/BRL Jun 12, 2020 10:24AM ET
better than expected...or not?
USD/BRL Jun 03, 2020 1:15PM ET
It seems we are talking about 2 or 3....but we are still above 5. I remember that before covid the exrate was 4.5 and it was considered unreal, and even with this rate the exporter was surviving at all, like they survived in the lost 10 years. I think some of you lost completely the common sense