Lindsay Marcus

Joined: 27/04/18

Comments by Lindsay Marcus
General Electric May 21, 2019 8:31AM ET
Agreed! GE long term will be helping me pay my 1st graders’ tuition. When the class of 2030 graduates, my twins will be thanking Culp.
General Electric May 02, 2019 8:42AM ET
Lots more to run... Culp’s earned > investor confidence = more bullish sentiment.
Nio A ADR Apr 25, 2019 8:52AM ET
"One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are astute."  - William Feather. . . As for NIO, I'm holding for the longer term... what does that make me?  and be kind naysayers.. I've been suffering in silence;)
Ocular Therapeutix Inc Apr 24, 2019 8:08AM ET
Making a come back. Eye Think so!
Roku Apr 05, 2019 8:44AM ET
I don’t have patience or time for ads but can appreciate the option for those folks that do not mind and/or can’t afford or do not want to pay gor the alternative. That being said, I understand that they don’t serve up too many.
Guardant Health Apr 03, 2019 8:19AM ET
So true but i think it will show more great manic lifts that exceed any depressing slumps in the future
Roku Apr 02, 2019 3:09PM ET
 apparently the upside has been called into serious question... I guess it remains to be seen. apparently the upside has been called into serious question... I guess it remains to be seen.
Roku Mar 25, 2019 6:38PM ET
Question: Will AAPL make their streaming service available thru ROKU?  Thoughts?  If they do.... how great is the upside?  I'm still in the red on Roku ... I would love to hear the forum's thoughts.  Please chime in.... . . . Thanks Investing.Com'ers
General Electric Mar 12, 2019 8:54AM ET
Etsy’s my vote
Tesla Mar 06, 2019 8:16AM ET
A cheap yugoslavian import? How about “hey hey, it’s Adobe, the little car that’s made out of clay”. Classic SNL.
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2019 5:12PM ET
you are the voice of reason... I just expected a bit more.... that being said: I'm in for the long term and am a believer.
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2019 4:30PM ET
ouch
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2019 8:25AM ET
NIO will report its fourth quarter and full year 2018 unaudited financial results on Tuesday, March 05, 2019, after the close of the U.S. markets.The Company’s management will host an earnings conference call at 7:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time on March 05, 2019 (8:00 AM Beijing/Hong Kong time on March 06, 2019).Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:United States:t+1-845-675-0437International:t+65-6713-5090Hong Kong:t+852-3018-6771Conference ID:t6083209Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at https://ir.nio.com.A replay of the conference call will be accessible by phone approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live call
Nio A ADR Mar 03, 2019 1:48PM ET
Tuesday before the bell
Nio A ADR Mar 02, 2019 9:52AM ET
I predict NIO will further endear itself to bigger institutional investors and head farther north.
Nio A ADR Mar 02, 2019 9:49AM ET
Hopefully ILMN will stay the same course too. Check it out ....
Nio A ADR Mar 02, 2019 9:47AM ET
Definately in the teens. Our baby is growing up. Cheers to my NioPhile family on here who weathered the growing pains!
Nio A ADR Mar 02, 2019 9:42AM ET
Hey Neighbor... Huya was nice November call. As for NIO, I am staying the course too. Some nail biting along the way but it’s paying off so.... time for this girl to get a manicure.
Illumina Mar 02, 2019 9:33AM ET
@jack_zz institutional investor bump.
Tesla Mar 01, 2019 8:04AM ET
Was anyone else expecting more from last night’s announcement? A bit anti-climatic ?
Nio A ADR Mar 01, 2019 7:57AM ET
All eyes on Tuesday before the bell?
Tesla Mar 01, 2019 7:54AM ET
Losing consumer reports and the CNBC article didn’t hit as hard as I expected. Will the teflon chip? When? This is Waco Wacky with a twist of island cool-aid.
Tesla Feb 28, 2019 4:54PM ET
leasing announcement???? . that's my guess
General Electric Feb 28, 2019 9:02AM ET
@WTI TRADER My stake was tiny but waking up to WAB in my brokerage account was a nice surprise. good for you on the IRA bump.