Kevin Paszli

Joined: 23/03/18

Comments by Kevin Paszli
Dollar Index Futures Jul 05, 2022 9:45PM ET
I love tip tops short stuff *******out of it
Dollar Index Futures Jul 05, 2022 5:32PM ET
farther than that
Dollar Index Futures Jun 29, 2022 8:11PM ET
quit advertising for these losers
Dollar Index Futures Jun 29, 2022 7:54PM ET
1 month chart....go ahead make my day
Dollar Index Futures Jun 29, 2022 7:49PM ET
maybe you should miss listen to Miss Clara and Miss Helen and all these other ones
Dollar Index Futures Jun 29, 2022 7:47PM ET
an inflationary times the dollar is not worth as much
Dollar Index Futures Jun 29, 2022 7:47PM ET
go ahead and keep piling into the dollar
Silver Jun 27, 2022 7:45PM ET
hey Bob perhaps you should ask Miss Helen or miss this or miss that
Silver Jun 15, 2022 4:10PM ET
hey John I have found the exponentials to be more accurate than the simple just saying
S&P 500 Futures Jun 09, 2022 5:28PM ET
it's already broke the 41113931 next stop
Lockheed Martin May 20, 2022 5:57PM ET
so low
Lockheed Martin May 20, 2022 5:56PM ET
hey dude I'm in Solo it doesn't really matter making a huge dividend and capital gains
Dollar Index Futures May 11, 2022 6:35PM ET
never buy at tops
Dollar Index Futures May 11, 2022 6:34PM ET
with all this inflation why would anybody be investing in this rag
DraftKings May 06, 2022 7:01PM ET
so who wants the expected move for next week and yes it can ***past the expected moves but it's going to be an equal amount to the upside and the downside and 67% of the time it's correct no kidding
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:58PM ET
what do you think bookies do if they're betting on one side too heavy The bookies change the line to get you to bet the other side they don't care they're just making the commission
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:56PM ET
think about the advantage you have with your brokerage if you can see the buy orders coming in and the sell orders coming in and the buy orders outweigh the sell orders or vice versa just saying
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:53PM ET
if you have the good brokerage you can see the balance of the orders you can see the spy orders coming in and the cell holders coming in that's what it's about stop and think about it for a second if you can see all the buy orders coming in or the seller is coming in and it's unbalanced why the ********would you buy it if the sale orders are more coming in you wouldn't buy it you already know the answer but if the buy orders are coming in and they're stacking up wouldn't you want to buy too
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:46PM ET
stop and think about it it's sports betting what is a bookie do if a team gets bedded heavily on one side being long or short what is the boogie have to do he's got to change the spread he has no choice cuz all he wants is the commission yeah I know this is a world of no commissions but think about it that's what they're still doing and the options market are the market makers The bookies
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:40PM ET
my bad when it blows past the expected move they have to start buying the stock to cover their *******that was my bad sorry guys but when it starts dropping past the expected move they have to short it to cover their *******
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:39PM ET
I want all of you to think about this the market makers The bookies if you watch the options market so let's say they ****past the upper edge of the expected move what are the market makers have to do they have to short it to get it back in the range they're bookies they're just keeping it controlled the stock goes down blows past the expected move on the downside what do they have to do they have to short it to cover their ********
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:09PM ET
all of you in this forum you let me know if you want it I'll give it to you if you don't and you don't that's simple
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:08PM ET
I'll tell you what you want the expected move for next week by the options market who control all this stuff you let me know if you don't then you can tell me to go hose myself
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:06PM ET
you're making this harder than it is I told you this before you're not using the options market they give you the answers
DraftKings May 06, 2022 6:04PM ET
John read the book...science and secret of wheat trading by Burton Pugh you can pick up a copy dirt cheap a used copy they're not doing anything different in the markets than they did back in 1929...anybody reading this go buy this book it'll change your life ...this guy was hand drawing charts