Harold Ballz

Joined: 01/02/18

Comments by Harold Ballz
October: For Markets, Not So Scary After All Nov 03, 2021 8:58AM ET
Keith is the only author I follow in the investing app. Every article provides a wealth of insight.
DGB/USD Jun 09, 2021 1:13AM ET
I used changelly to buy DGB.
USDP/USD Mar 25, 2021 12:46PM ET
Look for PAXG/BTC when BTC tanks
USDP/USD Mar 25, 2021 12:44PM ET
check out symbol PAXG. that is the gold backed symbol from PAX. It's having a good day so far.
ETH/USD Mar 25, 2021 9:01AM ET
I'm buying like a mfr during this slump.."Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful," said Warren Buffett
BTC/USD Mar 25, 2021 8:59AM ET
I'm accumulating like a mfr during this slump.."Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful," said Warren Buffett
XMR/USD Mar 25, 2021 8:57AM ET
I'm buying this slump like a mfr.."Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful," said Warren Buffett
pDOTn/USD Mar 25, 2021 8:55AM ET
Brookfield Renewable Mar 09, 2021 11:09AM ET
I've been buying any dips below 42. I think BEP is going to have a really good 2021.
pDOTn/USD Mar 04, 2021 8:29AM ET
Finally a dip! I've been buying every chance I get below 36.
U.S. 10Y Mar 04, 2021 8:19AM ET
The 10Y might catch a break today. It will feel good to start today long for a change. I kinda feel guilty about how many days I've been short bonds over the last month. I just hope Jerome is not just fiddling while Rome burns. I've seen what inflation can do. Lol.. inflation is a fire that can get out of control very quickly.
Remark Feb 13, 2021 10:02AM ET
MARK has a lot of implied volatility. I sold premium and then I looked into their game plan. They appear to be in the right place at the right time. I bought the stock outright after the research.
ETFMG Alternative Harvest Feb 03, 2021 10:47AM ET
I haven't smoked ***in over 20 years. Today I took a big bong hit. Bought a hundred shares and sold a covered call. If it stays above 22.03 until 19-Feb, it's a free trade. The volatility on this guy is trending fairly high... :)
United States Commodity Jan 18, 2021 2:03PM ET
Maybe now is the time to get long commodities. Another year of covid-19. Then some inflation. Then POW! Commodities becomes the new bull market.
Point Bridge GOP Stock Tracker Jan 15, 2021 8:37PM ET
I shorted this one. Too dependent on oil industry. Hoping it does on the vine over the coming year.
2 ETFs For Investing In Industrial Metals As Economies Recover Dec 18, 2020 11:42AM ET
All the new electric cars coming out means a lot more lead is gonna be needed next year.
iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Dec 15, 2020 1:10PM ET
Since the last volatility break out in Nov, it's been a nice slide down. I shorted @26 then closed that short just before the US election. Volatility has been in the doldrums since then. I've been playing VXX weekly options for the last few weeks. Butterfly trades shaded toward the downside have been working so far for me. Lol.. "It works until it don't. "
Under Armour C Nov 17, 2020 1:18AM ET
I wish them luck with the SEC..Under Armour faces new allegations of fraudulent accounting in amended shareholder lawsuitBy LORRAINE MIRABELLABALTIMORE SUN |OCT 26, 2020 AT 4:20 PM
iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Nov 13, 2020 11:47AM ET
Been sitting in cash all week waiting for the US election S41T Show to settle down.I did flat out buy a JAN $25 Put on BAC out of sheer boredom.
iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Nov 06, 2020 10:25AM ET
I just cashed out my VXX short @ 26. No way I was going to sit on that over the weekend. :)
iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Oct 29, 2020 11:46PM ET
I shorted VXX @ 26 today. I looked @ selling a call spread and getting some premium. Then I thought f56k it. Went for the short. Fingers r crossed.
GBP/USD Sep 28, 2020 8:06AM ET
Right now I'm so short cable I could *******Thumbelina
Natural Gas Sep 28, 2020 7:56AM ET
I've been trading for a long time and still sleep like a baby every night. I wake up every hour and cry.
Crude Oil WTI Sep 28, 2020 7:55AM ET
Nasdaq 100 Futures Sep 28, 2020 7:53AM ET
I've been trading for a long time and I still sleep like a baby every night. I wake up every hour and cry.