Roy Warner

Joined: 25/12/17

Comments by Roy Warner
ETH/USD May 02, 2021 4:19PM ET
Enjoy your silver and we'll enjoy making money
BTC/USD Apr 23, 2021 5:08AM ET
Bottom is or very close around the $48,000 levels.I'm adding across my entire crypto portfolio
BTC/USD Apr 22, 2021 5:03PM ET
Lmfao
Silver Apr 22, 2021 4:58PM ET
Adding to my btc and all crypto now ..beautiful...load up if you can
Bitcoin Apr 22, 2021 4:56PM ET
Adding across the board.....beautiful
Silver Apr 15, 2021 11:35AM ET
Ouch,expensive
Silver Apr 15, 2021 10:53AM ET
Beautiful just unloaded another 15 1 kilo bars at £605 per bar.Adding mainly to my eth,vechain,bnb and 700 theta just for fun as it looks about to break to the upside.
Silver Apr 11, 2021 12:23PM ET
No chance,after all that's been and passed the last year and silver still couldn't break $30.Its a really tough level to break n hold above,(I to thought the $ price was going to break $50 n higher to set new ath this time,but it didn't and couldn't)Probably won't see $30- $32 until 2025.can dream,but that's the reality.I still hold some physical,but not expecting ath for a long,long time.
Silver Apr 10, 2021 12:35PM ET
While commodities and markets sleep,the cryptos just keep soaring,beautiful.
XRP Apr 10, 2021 12:32PM ET
Lol,2 posts removed,whats that all about?is it because I've listed all the upcoming big movers... I bet if I list them post will be removed again,oh well,congratulations to all on xrp.Beautifull,simply beautiful,don't sell hodl
Silver Apr 09, 2021 4:25AM ET
......and crypto go up{{e:f09f9889}}
Silver Apr 06, 2021 7:11AM ET
No,they like it here...haha
Silver Apr 06, 2021 7:01AM ET
I'm dumping more physical,even if $50 + is ever achieved,which it will one day,it's nothing compared to gains in cryptocurrency.Big new bull move starting now.Dont think your too late to start investing.Huge returns.I will keep some kg silver paper weights cos I always have but money is going into crypto,not silver and gold( not like it used too).Not spamming just recommending to all you older bored silver investors like me.Binance is a good place to start,takes a few minutes to set up,photo id then selfie id you can trade $50,000 a day literally trade within minutes.0.1% on buy/sell orders(so cheap).Worth spending some time investigating what crypto actually is and what each one is designed to do.Its pretty interesting.Spent last few years reading a lot. Finally jumped in Oct 20 and the returns I've made are astronomically ridiculous.Gl,don't follow other people do your own homework and gl.
LUNAt/USD Apr 04, 2021 10:35AM ET
Binance.They only charge a flat 0.1% fee on all buy/sell orders.and 1.5% fee on crediting account
EOS Apr 01, 2021 3:15PM ET
holding
Silver Mar 29, 2021 2:07PM ET
Prerogative....lol
Silver Mar 29, 2021 2:03PM ET
Relax.I doubt if anyone would follow his calls.Hes just trying to make good calls and failing miserably.But it's his poregative,if it makes him happy just let him get on with it.Its pretty funny and entertaining at least.
Silver Mar 27, 2021 11:48AM ET
.....that was 26/03/2021 Fridays spot price around 11am to 12pm.lol
Silver Mar 27, 2021 11:30AM ET
Spot price is spot price.I unloaded some more physical 5 kg bars to the bullion dealer I bought them from.I got £2929.25 per 5 kg bar.They paid me 100% spot as I bought from them.Luckily I bought lots years ago and with the depreciation of the u.k pound this added additional profit for me.I now hold a reasonable amount of 1kg bars which are much easier to sell at a better premium to ebayers and alike.Im not letting go of my Physical gold or platinum.But silver is just not working as it did many years ago.Going to add to my crypto portfolio in coming weeks as price action correcting.
Silver Mar 24, 2021 3:35PM ET
The fact that it couldn't break $30 after everything that's happened is crazy.But that's we are.Holding onto a little physical,but sold most.Gold looks much better here.
Silver Mar 23, 2021 2:27PM ET
Lol.......financially ever,Unbelievable %
Silver Mar 23, 2021 2:24PM ET
Agreed,I still hold some physical silver,but unloaded most around October.I bought into crypto spread the money over btc,eth,xrp,ada,xlm,iota and eos.Best thing I've ever done financially every Unbelievable % gains.Silver is unfortunately broken now, cryptos have put a good few nails in its coffin.
Cardano Mar 18, 2021 3:15PM ET
....sorry spell check.....Dushyant
Cardano Mar 18, 2021 3:13PM ET
Dushanbe says look to the super stars...maybe Uranus....{{e:f09f9886}}
Cardano Mar 18, 2021 7:25AM ET
Agree if ath broken look for $2.03 area before any corrective action.