LAST CHANCE for Cyber Monday SALE: Up to 54% off InvestingPro! Register here

Ron J King

Joined: 13/11/17

Comments by Ron J King
Crude Oil WTI Nov 13, 2018 8:08AM ET
Good morning people. I think we may see some volatility this week, world tensions might encourage buyers to create some momentum. Buying at these levels is not a bad idea, if reasonable sl is used. Have a nice day, and good luck to you all.
Crude Oil WTI Jun 26, 2018 2:05PM ET
 Alright, I will try. I am on resting mode for few last weeks but i will find some time, of course. Good luck to you sir! Alright, I will try. I am on resting mode for few last weeks but i will find some time, of course. Good luck to you sir!
Crude Oil WTI Jun 26, 2018 2:02PM ET
 Hello, thanks and same to you. Hello, thanks and same to you.
Crude Oil WTI Jun 26, 2018 2:00PM ET
That is enough, closing some longs from 64´s and 65´s for safe profit. But I am keeping some, I believe we may see this crazy bull run getting higher, or profit taking, because of upcoming tomorrow report. Best luck to you all.
Crude Oil WTI Jun 15, 2018 11:46AM ET
Added 4 longs .64.
Crude Oil WTI Jun 01, 2018 2:08PM ET
Hi sweetie, I agree. I will board the long train next week.
Crude Oil WTI Jun 01, 2018 2:05PM ET
 Hi James, I am fine now, because trading is now only a smaller part of my days. And thanks, same to you, sir. Hi James, I am fine now, because trading is now only a smaller part of my days. And thanks, same to you, sir.
Crude Oil WTI Jun 01, 2018 2:02PM ET
And that spread with Brent.. I will definitely open longs next week. It is worth a try.
Crude Oil WTI Jun 01, 2018 1:57PM ET
Good day people and good luck to you all. I am out from 2 shorts $69.42 & $68.78 at 65.98. However I think we may go lower, but we are entering to a nice buy zone, so I´d be careful, anyway I have some shorts opened still. Now, lots of buyers may be confused but it will become more clear next week for sure. I consider opening some longs on monday with SL under 65, because direction is not clear yet, even it may look like it is. May you have nice profits.
Crude Oil WTI May 17, 2018 7:44AM ET
Good morning everyone. $75's before $68's, trade accordingly, my theory ( just a theory) posted last week may be close to reality. Good luck everyone, may you have nice profits.
Crude Oil WTI May 15, 2018 10:48AM ET
Of course James, sometimes I do day trading. Gl. Hi Newbie, good to see you too. Hi TP&SL, good to see you and good luck to you all.
Crude Oil WTI May 15, 2018 10:40AM ET
As I said last week, I don't think this will get deep under $70 I have some longs from $65's and I will keep them for higher price.
Crude Oil WTI May 15, 2018 8:06AM ET
I am better. Thanks deeCEE.
Crude Oil WTI May 15, 2018 7:55AM ET
Good morning everyone. Make good profits and enjoy the day.
Crude Oil WTI May 11, 2018 6:56AM ET
Monthly chart, just a theory. https://invst.ly/7fav9  I believe we may test $80 soon, and then eventually continue more up, if resistance at $83 ******won´t hold. However my first target is $72.6x, I am aware of upcoming retrace, possibly.  It might be similar case like before, as you can see, every retrace and every significant presence of sellers might result in greater encouragement of buyers, jumping on train, because of the opportunity given by discount. Bull run, which will be discouraging sellers little by little. We will see. Good luck people.
Crude Oil WTI May 11, 2018 6:21AM ET
 I did have a break from day trading. Holding some crude longs for long term along with stocks. I am feeling better now, but it is not as good as it used to be. Thanks for asking. Good luck to you. I did have a break from day trading. Holding some crude longs for long term along with stocks. I am feeling better now, but it is not as good as it used to be. Thanks for asking. Good luck to you.
Crude Oil WTI May 11, 2018 6:17AM ET
Good morning everyone. May you have nice profits today.
Crude Oil WTI Apr 04, 2018 9:22AM ET
 I hope. GL to you too, sir. I hope. GL to you too, sir.
Crude Oil WTI Apr 04, 2018 9:20AM ET
It may retest 23 300 in my opinion.
Crude Oil WTI Apr 04, 2018 9:16AM ET
I think DOW will dump. So let´s see. 14 minutes.
Crude Oil WTI Apr 04, 2018 9:01AM ET
 Maybe, the dip after open might be bought. Maybe, the dip after open might be bought.
Crude Oil WTI Apr 04, 2018 8:59AM ET
Nobody is buying US stocks right now, It will dump again when NYSE opens, and oil may be dragged by it too. I think this week, EIA will have weaker influence.
Dow Jones 30 Futures Apr 04, 2018 8:53AM ET
Almost the same pattern was 2.4. before that big dump. I think something similiar is coming with NYSE.
Dow Jones 30 Futures Apr 04, 2018 8:46AM ET
Just dump already.
Crude Oil WTI Apr 04, 2018 8:36AM ET
Good morning sir. I think it will follow DOW, and that is dumping.