Mark Nutland

Joined: 04/09/17

Comments by Mark Nutland
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 10:49AM ET
Mine was a legitimate suggestion based on your post but you chose to be offended by my remark, i've no idea why,  I'm not the one complaining about oil, you're the one who said it was trash and not worth trading. Anyway, never mind. I wish you luck Mine was a legitimate suggestion based on your post but you chose to be offended by my remark, i've no idea why,  I'm not the one complaining about oil, you're the one who said it was trash and not worth trading. Anyway, never mind. I wish you luck
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 10:10AM ET
If you find a good site let me know If you find a good site let me know
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 10:03AM ET
Good thanks. Pay no attention to the haters many people appreciate your incites and comments here. Good thanks. Pay no attention to the haters many people appreciate your incites and comments here.
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 9:47AM ET
Hey bro,,how are you doing, not seen you comment for a while
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 9:31AM ET
Write something in  public discussion group then expect some replies,, if you dont like them it is your problem. I just made a suggestion,,, no need to be impolite. That says a lot about you Write something in  public discussion group then expect some replies,, if you dont like them it is your problem. I just made a suggestion,,, no need to be impolite. That says a lot about you
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 9:28AM ET
****** ******
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 9:04AM ET
hha..me too,, Waited all day for the move up then closed too soon
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 4:48AM ET
Long term resident here. I'd say overall mood is neutral to depressed. Economically its a disaster...HKGov has a handle on Covid - no popular measures but not many cases. Politically,, I cant say :) Long term resident here. I'd say overall mood is neutral to depressed. Economically its a disaster...HKGov has a handle on Covid - no popular measures but not many cases. Politically,, I cant say :)
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 4:41AM ET
*here
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 4:40AM ET
Cheers,, and good morning to you. Afternoon hear in HK Cheers,, and good morning to you. Afternoon hear in HK
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 4:38AM ET
I missed most recent synopsis/analysis from Crude Trader,, if anyone has it can they repost please,, thanks
Crude Oil WTI Aug 25, 2020 1:22AM ET
Why are you here then? Trade something else.
Crude Oil WTI Aug 23, 2020 11:16PM ET
Also tried in China 3 or 4 months ago, i dont think results were very conclusive.
Dollar Index Futures Aug 23, 2020 12:45AM ET
Emerging markets have high levels of Dollar debt, if dollar rises, their Currencies weaken and economies are at risk of collapse. Turkey, Argentina, India, South Africa are all vulnerable.
Crude Oil WTI Aug 22, 2020 5:12AM ET
Already priced in or expect further upside next week? Already priced in or expect further upside next week?
Crude Oil WTI Aug 22, 2020 4:34AM ET
Two tropical storms that might develop into hurricanes will effect Gulf of Mexico next week. I imagine they will have some effect on oil and gas production.
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 3:58PM ET
Plus500 back.in HK
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 3:48PM ET
Plus500, Hong Kong still down.
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 2:57PM ET
Maybe their servers have received a DOS attack. Right now our account info is being hacked and our money being drained away,,, :)
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 2:51PM ET
Same mate,,, Ivelong positions in both Nat Gas and WTI that i want to close before the end of the session. Fingers crossed they at least stay in green Same mate,,, Ivelong positions in both Nat Gas and WTI that i want to close before the end of the session. Fingers crossed they at least stay in green
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 2:38PM ET
OK, so getting a login error now,, ,504 Gateway Timeout. Cant login to mobile either.
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 2:22PM ET
Same,,have been using for 3 years, apart from a couple of connection issues a year ago,, ive never had an issue. Im in Hong Kong, using VPN on a desktop,,, no connection issue at the moment
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 2:17PM ET
No Problem here.
Crude Oil WTI Aug 21, 2020 1:48PM ET
I think all the European Stock exchanges are closed already. LSE, FWB and SIX all closed I think all the European Stock exchanges are closed already. LSE, FWB and SIX all closed
Natural Gas Aug 21, 2020 10:20AM ET
Good calls but Instead of belittling people, why not share your insights with an explanation or two. Everyone is here make money but not everyone is an expert like you