BIG John

Joined: 21/06/17

Comments by BIG John
Copper May 18, 2021 12:12PM ET
Expect 4,7ish to be supportive, why I start buying here. - Good RR IMO
US Cotton #2 May 18, 2021 5:23AM ET
Still long from last week, as I wrote. - Seems to have found button, and is trending up. - Reopening in US and Europe underways, which should be fundamental supportive IMO.
US Cotton #2 May 14, 2021 2:29PM ET
 I would, if I was U. - But U have to decide for YOURself. I would, if I was U. - But U have to decide for YOURself.
US Cotton #2 May 14, 2021 2:03PM ET
 I bought @84 and added more @82,20 - however, that not to say it can't go deeper or gap down monday, but I bet it will not. I bought @84 and added more @82,20 - however, that not to say it can't go deeper or gap down monday, but I bet it will not.
US Cotton #2 May 14, 2021 1:24PM ET
Didn't evolve as hoped and expected. - Amazing how bearish Cotton is.
US Cotton #2 May 14, 2021 10:16AM ET
Buying 84  - oversold, and expect it to bouch up on double button. - Let's see.
Copper May 13, 2021 6:22AM ET
Loves this kind of informing and insightful and not least well explained and argued statements - only problem is to distinguish them for simple SPAM - might be because they only are SPAM
Copper May 13, 2021 6:21AM ET
Platinum May 13, 2021 6:10AM ET
Start dipping my long toes here @1200ish looking for support. Think this will turn out to be a good entry point - time will tell.
Platinum May 12, 2021 4:09PM ET
I believe we will see a rebound soon and don't expect it to go under 1200$ - But nothing is surden, however I would stay onboard if I was in your shoes.
Copper May 12, 2021 1:54PM ET
Insightful and very well argued comment! NOT!
Platinum May 11, 2021 9:13AM ET
Manipulation, SL hunting and Margin Calls.
Natural Gas May 09, 2021 6:24PM ET
What kind of bears are your selling ? - Gummi Bears?`
Platinum Apr 29, 2021 10:21AM ET
I am buying the dips. - Good RR here, IMO.
XAU/USD Apr 29, 2021 9:25AM ET
SL hunting, IMO on the back on US10Y spike.
Copper Apr 17, 2021 3:20AM ET
One can rewrite an old Bill Gates quote to: Everything will be built around electricity. This means that the oil is gradually replaced by the metals used in this context.   It will initially be copper because this metal is a necessity to build all the infrastructure required when the world is to be electrified. Copper becomes the new oil. The copper price has not yet found its new equilibrium price. At the same time, the production of batteries for electric cars requires a number of metals. The production of batteries will thus lift the demand for metals such as copper, nickel, lithium and cobalt.
Copper Apr 15, 2021 8:40AM ET
"The green transformation remains the key source of increased demand as usage in EV’s and renewable energy-energy projects such as solar and wind surges. At the center of the forecast is a warning from both Goldman’s and Trafigura Group that the market will be ‘drastically’ short of copper in the next few years unless prices rise sharply to spur supply. High start up capex and the 5 to 10 year period from investment decision to production could create a prolonged period of mismatch between surging demand and inelastic supply."
Copper Apr 15, 2021 8:32AM ET
Copper Apr 14, 2021 12:39PM ET
Goldman's hiking its 2025 #copper price target by 66% to $15000 siting green transformation demand driving need for higher prices to incentivize higher production. Recent consolidation triggered by rising stocks=>lower backwardation, weaker #CNY and a 50% drop in #HG_f spec long https://twitter.com/Ole_S_Hansen/status/1382339046958112771?s=20
Platinum Apr 13, 2021 1:31PM ET
 I don't think so. - Futures is the name used everywhere, as far as I know. - But it's not for newbies IMO. - If I was you, I would look to buy Platinum as CFD, but try not holding it for to long, as you pay interest to hold CFD´s overnight. I don't think so. - Futures is the name used everywhere, as far as I know. - But it's not for newbies IMO. - If I was you, I would look to buy Platinum as CFD, but try not holding it for to long, as you pay interest to hold CFD´s overnight.
Platinum Apr 13, 2021 1:05PM ET
 no, but if holding the contract until notification, it will automatically be sold at marked price. - Current Jul21 contract is first due June 30., so not a thing a worry about. no, but if holding the contract until notification, it will automatically be sold at marked price. - Current Jul21 contract is first due June 30., so not a thing a worry about.
Platinum Apr 13, 2021 11:46AM ET
 Futures Futures
Platinum Apr 13, 2021 10:40AM ET
Starting buying @1163 - Will not risk not being onboard, when this turn north again. - And now having a acceptable RR
Copper Apr 09, 2021 4:28PM ET
 So far, I hit the button of the day pretty exactly - not that it have gained a lot, but I am happy to hold over the weekend So far, I hit the button of the day pretty exactly - not that it have gained a lot, but I am happy to hold over the weekend
Copper Apr 09, 2021 12:59PM ET
 well, I put my money where my mounts is. - Not always with success, but often. well, I put my money where my mounts is. - Not always with success, but often.