Saca Saca

Joined: 22/01/17

Comments by Saca Saca
Natural Gas Sep 18, 2021 1:07PM ET
 I don’t put total faith in channels.    They are useful but not law when doing TA..   structure is the only law.  See that top circled on the left.   That’s how I knew 5.05 was going to be the support retest.   As of now it’s held.    Several scenarios exit from here depending if this area holds.     As of now..   the play is long with SL below that.    https://invst.ly/w2atb I don’t put total faith in channels.    They are useful but not law when doing TA..   structure is the only law.  See that top circled on the left.   That’s how I knew 5.05 was going to be the support retest.   As of now it’s held.    Several scenarios exit from here depending if this area holds.     As of now..   the play is long with SL below that.    https://invst.ly/w2atb
Natural Gas Sep 18, 2021 10:09AM ET
If I were you, and I’m not.   I would assess the pull back we’ve seen.   Structure rules the show
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2021 11:15PM ET
Put your big boy pants on next week.
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2021 5:25PM ET
Ty sir
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2021 3:53PM ET
Don’t guess
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2021 3:05PM ET
Oh my pappa.   Oh my
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2021 2:47PM ET
Saca Natural Gas Sep 17, 2021 11:45AM ET My impression.   As of now it’s making a daily chart bull flag.    This flag pattern can dip to 5.05 range
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2021 2:43PM ET
Gm
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 11:15PM ET
S .305  scalp intentions …for now
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 7:58PM ET
.272 will come.  Not advised for a new long before that …. Just a guess
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 7:54PM ET
 pappa doesn’t guess and I’m no producer. pappa doesn’t guess and I’m no producer.
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 7:53PM ET
Personally.  I think 5.43 has to come back
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 7:31PM ET
 I personally can’t call anything lower than yesterday’s low until it happens.    As I, nor anyone else call higher them 5.644 until it happens.  There are price points that trigger orders..  people wait until support falls or restiance breaks, which usually is accompanied by a re rest of those price points, to enter a trade.   This allow for precise SL.    Time frames matter.  Keep those time frames in order.   Ex.  Some take a trade based on the 15 min frame and choose targets on the daily frame.   Big no no.  Stay on your chosen time frame I personally can’t call anything lower than yesterday’s low until it happens.    As I, nor anyone else call higher them 5.644 until it happens.  There are price points that trigger orders..  people wait until support falls or restiance breaks, which usually is accompanied by a re rest of those price points, to enter a trade.   This allow for precise SL.    Time frames matter.  Keep those time frames in order.   Ex.  Some take a trade based on the 15 min frame and choose targets on the daily frame.   Big no no.  Stay on your chosen time frame
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 7:19PM ET
draw a line at .289 on 4 hr chart.   You’ll see what’s happening
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 7:09PM ET
Here’s some good news and some bad news depending on your perspective. We are $.35 off  the recent high of this run which is a totally normal pullback for this type of heated action as price remains above structural support on the daily chart. From a bullish perspective $.35 is a good ways ahead of us now. Should Price breach that recent hi of 5.644 you will see some holy moly stuff
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 7:02PM ET
Amen
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 4:28PM ET
 you can’t compare lower time Frames to a Weekly Basis. you can’t compare lower time Frames to a Weekly Basis.
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 4:23PM ET
Bro.   I’ve had about enough of you nonsensical posts.   Research the meaning of consolidation before making statements like that.    It’ll help you to not look and sound so novice.
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2021 3:40PM ET
Today’s low is key from here on out ..