AIM Investor Journal

Joined: 18/06/16

Comments by AIM Investor Journal
Dollar Index Futures Apr 05, 2021 10:08AM ET
Bull slaughter
Dollar Index Futures Apr 05, 2021 8:36AM ET
Haha are we still talking about the US D or another D?
Fed Watch: Indicators Point To Higher U.S. Inflation; Policymakers Remain Calm Apr 05, 2021 8:25AM ET
Large fiscal #deficits and rising federal #debt are forcing the Fed's hand to maintain low interest rates to help service the debt .. It's asset purchasing policy, solely to help finance the federal government aligns with the trend of falling #US10Y bonds and rising yields .. This monetary policy to support growth #whateverthecost is placing huge strains on the #USD .. The market knows it, the Fed denies it but either way expect the dollar to weaken in the months ahead.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 05, 2021 8:13AM ET
The large fiscal deficits and rising federal debt will force the Fed's hand to maintain low interest rates to help service the debt. Current policy of asset purchases to help finance the federal government is more imperative than ever with the recent bond selling trend. This form of monetary policy to support growth and temporarily spike inflation is putting pressure on the USD. The market knows it, the Fed denies it but regardless expect the dollar to weaken in the months ahead.
U.S. 10Y Apr 04, 2021 10:43PM ET
Easy credit, sky high stock prices and a literal free for all stimulus programme. These are tell-tale signs of a major credit bubble and all it takes is one major bank or fund to trigger a collapse in confidence and the avalanche of defaults will follow. To be fair to the Fed, throwing more cash at the problem kicks the can down the road that bit longer..
Dollar Index Futures Apr 04, 2021 8:21PM ET
92 territory this morning
Dollar Index Futures Apr 04, 2021 7:25PM ET
In addition to the U.S. dollar, the euro, the Japanese yen, British pound, Swiss franc, Australian dollar and Chinese renminbi are all held in reserve. The use of other currencies has increased in recent years as global trade has increased. Specifically, the euro’s usage in global transactions and a slight increase in the renminbi’s role.    The dollar’s relative exchange rate has declined about 11% since March 2020. The decline reflects the Federal Reserve’s expansive monetary policy, lowering short-term interest rates and increasing the supply of dollars available to foreign central banks.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 04, 2021 7:09PM ET
The U.S. dollar will lose its status as the world’s primary reserve currency. Investors are concerned that the Federal Reserve’s easy monetary policy, combined with rising budget deficits, will undermine confidence in the dollar.
U.S. 10Y Apr 02, 2021 11:56AM ET
Approaching peak optimism with regards US economic growth prospects according to Societe Generale Chief FX Strategist Kit Juckes
U.S. 10Y Apr 02, 2021 11:54AM ET
Disconnect between the USD and 10YR taking place now
Will Payrolls Reinforce U.S. Dollar’s Dominance? Apr 01, 2021 6:22PM ET
"U.S. President Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan and the overall recovery will accelerate job growth in the coming months." - this is highly speculative and arguably foolishly optimistic given the easy money pouring into the hands of the workshy, the hike in corporate tax that will deter investment in jobs and likely lead to losses.
Gold Brushes $1,730 High As U.S. Bond Yields, Dollar Wilt Apr 01, 2021 6:06PM ET
Good end to the week Mr Krishnan ;) The dollar's 'relative strength' so far this year has been helped by the mishandling of the EU vaccine program. Investors nervous of the EUR haven't shied away the top companies on the CAC and DAX as one might expect but the weakening of the Euro, arguably the second most important currency, has to have had some meaningful bearing in recent weeks.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 1:16PM ET
 Completely agree. The currency debasement happening today is on a scale never seen before Completely agree. The currency debasement happening today is on a scale never seen before
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 1:06PM ET
 I had no idea! XD my apologies. I will do some reading on the *****Tree Shilling. Thank you for informing me :) I had no idea! XD my apologies. I will do some reading on the *****Tree Shilling. Thank you for informing me :)
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 1:03PM ET
 haha oh I see XD it's THAT day of the year haha oh I see XD it's THAT day of the year
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 12:56PM ET
 I'm referring to the  date the USD was first created :) I'm referring to the  date the USD was first created :)
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 12:52PM ET
 1792 mate 1792 mate
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 12:50PM ET
 Well to be clear, nobody here needs to prove anything to anyone CS One. It is a public chat board for sharing information, which is precisely what I like to do. Other users share information and views too. If you're not capable of informed debate then you're welcome to skip my posts or better block me. I'm glad you have had a good look at my bank account and seem to be so interested in my posts though. Enjoy my posts :) Well to be clear, nobody here needs to prove anything to anyone CS One. It is a public chat board for sharing information, which is precisely what I like to do. Other users share information and views too. If you're not capable of informed debate then you're welcome to skip my posts or better block me. I'm glad you have had a good look at my bank account and seem to be so interested in my posts though. Enjoy my posts :)
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 12:42PM ET
It's happening quicker than I thought. 93 broken already!
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 12:31PM ET
 Another ad hominem attack. You don't know me CS One but good for you! Another ad hominem attack. You don't know me CS One but good for you!
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 11:04AM ET
Got to enjoy the jibes and attacks directed at a personal level because it means they really have not a single intelligent argument to make.
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 10:57AM ET
Ouch! CS One and funkie pigeon must be happy they put their heads in the sand and ignored the data..
Dollar Index Futures Apr 01, 2021 10:36AM ET
 head in the sand makes you money CS, good for you. head in the sand makes you money CS, good for you.
Natural Gas Apr 01, 2021 10:35AM ET
Positive outlook as economic growth picks up and the USD comes under pressure
EUR/USD Apr 01, 2021 10:33AM ET
Bullish turn for the EUR, switched for a momentum trade