al coleman

Joined: 26/05/16

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Jun 08, 2020 10:17PM ET
PS. That the way it looks to me
Natural Gas Jun 08, 2020 10:11PM ET
Just checking in. You still think this needs a trip to 1.649 yes? Lots of vibration here. For now I don't have the time/opportunity to play intra day swings. If I  was a swing buyer am I wrong for sitting out this short term noise? Just checking in. You still think this needs a trip to 1.649 yes? Lots of vibration here. For now I don't have the time/opportunity to play intra day swings. If I  was a swing buyer am I wrong for sitting out this short term noise?
Natural Gas May 28, 2020 4:56PM ET
Could it be both with 1.76 being first?
Natural Gas May 26, 2020 8:42PM ET
Saca. Wasn't around today. trying to catch up. Seems like there's a lot of back and forth banter going on here. From what i gather you still think the rollover gap will cover. I suspect you're right on that. In an effort to keep an open mind is there a level on the upside that if taken out would change your thinking? Or is 1.98 or so a level where one should lean into this puppy in expectation of lower prices? As in gap coverage.
Natural Gas May 21, 2020 10:12PM ET
Yikes! Thanks for getting back! Guess we'll see how things unfold. I appreciate what you do here! Yikes! Thanks for getting back! Guess we'll see how things unfold. I appreciate what you do here!
Natural Gas May 21, 2020 9:58PM ET
Sounds like the 120 school of thought or perhaps .8  in an extreme might be in your sights?  It's not my view , but I suspect 1.64 is attainable. I look at that level as an opportunity to buy. Thing that bothers me is that there are some other talented people who think a downside flush to extreme lower levels (as mentioned) might be  in the cards.I know you are a step by step guy and I don't want to interfere with that. So I'll ask directly do you in your work see that as a possibility? Just askin'
Natural Gas May 21, 2020 3:31PM ET
Does the catastrophe by chance have a 1.24 on it? Just askin'
Natural Gas May 18, 2020 5:47PM ET
Yes. 1.72 looks doable maybe certain. For that matter 1.64 kind of  looks that way as well. Doable for sure maybe not certain.
Natural Gas May 07, 2020 11:57PM ET
Odds are it's headed lower. !.71? or somewhere down there. I know you don't like fundamentals, but the potential that  shut in production capacity could create some supply havoc is huge. Somehow I think the market should have recognized this by now, but I guess we'll see. My solution is to have a low ball bid in for low priced calls. My risk is quantified and the upside, should it happen,  is promising. Using the appropriate greek techniques to minimize damage should this this (natty) take a dump. Odds are it's headed lower. !.71? or somewhere down there. I know you don't like fundamentals, but the potential that  shut in production capacity could create some supply havoc is huge. Somehow I think the market should have recognized this by now, but I guess we'll see. My solution is to have a low ball bid in for low priced calls. My risk is quantified and the upside, should it happen,  is promising. Using the appropriate greek techniques to minimize damage should this this (natty) take a dump.
Natural Gas May 01, 2020 6:25PM ET
Saca. Another week where us folks who are sitting in the bleachers and don't post much appreciate your direction and your comments! Have a good weekend and thanks!
Natural Gas Apr 27, 2020 10:27PM ET
https://invst.ly/qlguq , https://invst.ly/qlgvh,  https://invst.ly/qlgww https://invst.ly/qlgx4 Seems like if it doesn't want to go up from here we'll get another  retest of today's lows. I don't know. Trying to figure out a strategy for both
Natural Gas Apr 23, 2020 10:59PM ET
Thanks. Will do! Thanks. Will do!
Natural Gas Apr 23, 2020 10:10PM ET
That post was directed to SACA. If you don't pay attention you're out of your mind!
Natural Gas Apr 23, 2020 10:05PM ET
Another week where I slip  something in to this conversation to say "Thank you for sharing your work!  I took a trial on an EW guy who called the 2.70 top last year and predicted a low of 1.75. I know you both cover other products. I haven't analyzed that. When it comes to Natty you're kicking his a__. If you want to start a subscriber based advisory service  I'm in! Other than that enjoy the weekend
Natural Gas Apr 23, 2020 3:58PM ET
Does it still need to touch .7645 first? Does it still need to touch .7645 first?
Natural Gas Apr 22, 2020 7:37AM ET
Thanks! Thanks!
Natural Gas Apr 22, 2020 7:32AM ET
Should that not hold would 1.716 be next?
Natural Gas Apr 21, 2020 7:18PM ET
Way to go!
Natural Gas Apr 16, 2020 7:45PM ET
https://invst.ly/qh1pg  ??
Natural Gas Apr 15, 2020 12:27PM ET
Does that number have some EW significance?
Natural Gas Apr 01, 2020 11:43PM ET
The well managed companies will survive. The so-so companies will get help. There are, however some over leveraged explorers that will probably not be able to get re financed. Maybe it had to come to this maybe it didn't. I've been away from this stuff for 14 years so I claim no expertise. It seems pretty obvious though that supply disruption has to become an issue here!
Natural Gas Apr 01, 2020 11:12PM ET
Thanks Saca! I wrote a longer post a few minutes ago that got denied. Appreciate you hanging in.
Natural Gas Mar 24, 2020 8:13PM ET
In your dreams. In your dreams.
Natural Gas Mar 24, 2020 8:12PM ET
After a few zigs and zags,Somewhere down there could be something to shoot for. After a few zigs and zags,Somewhere down there could be something to shoot for.
Natural Gas Mar 22, 2020 9:41PM ET
It would appear 1.25 is the ultimate downside target. A few months ago it was 1.75 which as we know got taken out. Do you worrky about expitration gaps or do you use the continuous chart  as a guideline?