al coleman

Joined: 26/05/16

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Jul 13, 2020 9:34PM ET
as in : https://invst.ly/rfm-v
Natural Gas Jul 13, 2020 9:32PM ET
Do you think you will be done when/if it covers the gap or is it too early to tell?
Natural Gas Jul 13, 2020 7:43PM ET
https://invst.ly/rfmbb  ,  https://invst.ly/rfmbk It does look a tad fragile. What if the low 1.50's don't hold?
Natural Gas Jul 06, 2020 7:57PM ET
Thanks Saca! There are still some people here, who have front row bleacher seats, don't post much, but appreciate your comments. (I'm one of them).  There will come a time when the bulls win. Could be here, although I think not. Could be 1.54 or it could be 1.24. I really don't know.  Looking forward to the time when you say 'strap yourself in" because you're bullish not bearish.  It will come someday, but., in the meantime, IMHO anyone who doesn't appreciate your contribution here is nuts! Thanks Saca! There are still some people here, who have front row bleacher seats, don't post much, but appreciate your comments. (I'm one of them).  There will come a time when the bulls win. Could be here, although I think not. Could be 1.54 or it could be 1.24. I really don't know.  Looking forward to the time when you say 'strap yourself in" because you're bullish not bearish.  It will come someday, but., in the meantime, IMHO anyone who doesn't appreciate your contribution here is nuts!
Natural Gas Jul 02, 2020 11:03PM ET
Got it Thanks! Got it Thanks!
Natural Gas Jul 02, 2020 9:45PM ET
Thanks for getting back! As you may remember I don't trade every twist and turn in this sucker. Thank s for the tutorial you've provided.If people here don't pay attention to it they are fools. Just wanted to let you know that some of us silent majority folks here appreciate what you do. Thanks for getting back! As you may remember I don't trade every twist and turn in this sucker. Thank s for the tutorial you've provided.If people here don't pay attention to it they are fools. Just wanted to let you know that some of us silent majority folks here appreciate what you do.
Natural Gas Jul 02, 2020 8:56PM ET
If you don't mind I'd be interested to know why you made that decision? Just trying to assist in your educational program.
Natural Gas Jul 02, 2020 8:49PM ET
Looks like if it doesn't go up soon it will go down, You mentioned something with a 1.53 on it.as a target. Suspect if it can't hold that it will take out the +- 1.50 level and get crushed. Next question. if it travels down into the 1.20's is that the flush it needs to create a meaningful bottom?
Natural Gas Jun 28, 2020 10:42PM ET
Ali was awesome. I preferred guys like "two ton tony galento " though. What can i say i'm a product of my environment. Ali was awesome. I preferred guys like "two ton tony galento " though. What can i say i'm a product of my environment.
Natural Gas Jun 17, 2020 11:52PM ET
Looks pretty clear to me. Thanks! Looks pretty clear to me. Thanks!
Natural Gas Jun 17, 2020 9:27PM ET
Looking forward to that time!  Scary thing is it could have a 1.24 handle on it. Maybe lower. It's hard to fathom, but it could happen. I really don't know. We'll see. Looking forward to that time!  Scary thing is it could have a 1.24 handle on it. Maybe lower. It's hard to fathom, but it could happen. I really don't know. We'll see.
Natural Gas Jun 17, 2020 5:36PM ET
Eff Them Saca! Block them all!
Natural Gas Jun 16, 2020 8:43AM ET
Thanks Saca!
Natural Gas Jun 15, 2020 10:33PM ET
Yep. It's possible. The problem is that it has to stop going down first. I'm all for a move to those prices, but it doesn't look like it wants to do that just yet.
Natural Gas Jun 15, 2020 8:40PM ET
Hmmm. Looks like Saca's resumption posting target (1.649) might happen soon. Hope it doesn't happen in the moonlight as I'll be sleeping. The question is: Is that the low or just an inflection point to more carnage? I might not like the answer, but I'm interested to hear.
Natural Gas Jun 08, 2020 10:17PM ET
PS. That the way it looks to me
Natural Gas Jun 08, 2020 10:11PM ET
Just checking in. You still think this needs a trip to 1.649 yes? Lots of vibration here. For now I don't have the time/opportunity to play intra day swings. If I  was a swing buyer am I wrong for sitting out this short term noise? Just checking in. You still think this needs a trip to 1.649 yes? Lots of vibration here. For now I don't have the time/opportunity to play intra day swings. If I  was a swing buyer am I wrong for sitting out this short term noise?
Natural Gas May 28, 2020 4:56PM ET
Could it be both with 1.76 being first?
Natural Gas May 26, 2020 8:42PM ET
Saca. Wasn't around today. trying to catch up. Seems like there's a lot of back and forth banter going on here. From what i gather you still think the rollover gap will cover. I suspect you're right on that. In an effort to keep an open mind is there a level on the upside that if taken out would change your thinking? Or is 1.98 or so a level where one should lean into this puppy in expectation of lower prices? As in gap coverage.
Natural Gas May 21, 2020 10:12PM ET
Yikes! Thanks for getting back! Guess we'll see how things unfold. I appreciate what you do here! Yikes! Thanks for getting back! Guess we'll see how things unfold. I appreciate what you do here!
Natural Gas May 21, 2020 9:58PM ET
Sounds like the 120 school of thought or perhaps .8  in an extreme might be in your sights?  It's not my view , but I suspect 1.64 is attainable. I look at that level as an opportunity to buy. Thing that bothers me is that there are some other talented people who think a downside flush to extreme lower levels (as mentioned) might be  in the cards.I know you are a step by step guy and I don't want to interfere with that. So I'll ask directly do you in your work see that as a possibility? Just askin'
Natural Gas May 21, 2020 3:31PM ET
Does the catastrophe by chance have a 1.24 on it? Just askin'
Natural Gas May 18, 2020 5:47PM ET
Yes. 1.72 looks doable maybe certain. For that matter 1.64 kind of  looks that way as well. Doable for sure maybe not certain.
Natural Gas May 07, 2020 11:57PM ET
Odds are it's headed lower. !.71? or somewhere down there. I know you don't like fundamentals, but the potential that  shut in production capacity could create some supply havoc is huge. Somehow I think the market should have recognized this by now, but I guess we'll see. My solution is to have a low ball bid in for low priced calls. My risk is quantified and the upside, should it happen,  is promising. Using the appropriate greek techniques to minimize damage should this this (natty) take a dump. Odds are it's headed lower. !.71? or somewhere down there. I know you don't like fundamentals, but the potential that  shut in production capacity could create some supply havoc is huge. Somehow I think the market should have recognized this by now, but I guess we'll see. My solution is to have a low ball bid in for low priced calls. My risk is quantified and the upside, should it happen,  is promising. Using the appropriate greek techniques to minimize damage should this this (natty) take a dump.
Natural Gas May 01, 2020 6:25PM ET
Saca. Another week where us folks who are sitting in the bleachers and don't post much appreciate your direction and your comments! Have a good weekend and thanks!