al coleman

Joined: 26/05/16

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Sep 09, 2020 8:45PM ET
Hmm. Just wrote a lengthy response which got blocked. Suspect that could be at the root of this.Not sure what the problem is and not sure what to say. Would like to continue the line communication, but either way I suspect we'll both survive. Be well! Hmm. Just wrote a lengthy response which got blocked. Suspect that could be at the root of this.Not sure what the problem is and not sure what to say. Would like to continue the line communication, but either way I suspect we'll both survive. Be well!
Natural Gas Sep 09, 2020 8:09PM ET
Me? I'll have to go back and look. Certainly not my intention. Me? I'll have to go back and look. Certainly not my intention.
Natural Gas Sep 09, 2020 8:03PM ET
Re: SACA
Natural Gas Sep 09, 2020 8:02PM ET
Looks like you have to stay on you toes. Could go either way.
Natural Gas Sep 01, 2020 2:01AM ET
who knows? would suggest back checking my comments to see if they fit with yours.. On another note . the us equity market  looks tired. I'm probably going to head over that way to see how things go. Just a thought. In the short run it looks more interesting than the Natty vibrations. GL who knows? would suggest back checking my comments to see if they fit with yours.. On another note . the us equity market  looks tired. I'm probably going to head over that way to see how things go. Just a thought. In the short run it looks more interesting than the Natty vibrations. GL
Natural Gas Sep 01, 2020 1:45AM ET
  you might want to think about going short S&p type products. IWM (russell 200o) looks most vulnerable.Just a thought.  you might want to think about going short S&p type products. IWM (russell 200o) looks most vulnerable.Just a thought.
Natural Gas Aug 31, 2020 10:39PM ET
How soon we forget our friends. Adios MF
Natural Gas Aug 31, 2020 9:32PM ET
Does 2.905 have any significance in your work? https://invst.ly/rzv5b
Natural Gas Aug 28, 2020 12:52AM ET
Hey Man! I respect the **** out of your work. Relax. You are fighting too many BS battles. As a supporter I think it's throwing you off what you're good at. Just my opinion. Aug 25, 2020 8:50PM ET Suspect sub 2.3 is in the cards somewhere down the road, but the move might come from the 2.75+ level first, probably not here.  Not in front of the screen all day. I like cheap puts to participate. GLTA.
Natural Gas Aug 27, 2020 10:04PM ET
Looks to me like it's got a chance  to go higher before it goes lower.. Suspect the reversal on the daily bar/ candle is going to be spectacular.~ 2.30, 2, or 1.9 could be the targets. In between now and then we'll see how it  handles .712. Made money on the trip up. Have accumulated some puts. Looking for an opportunity to strike on the downside. GLTA Looks to me like it's got a chance  to go higher before it goes lower.. Suspect the reversal on the daily bar/ candle is going to be spectacular.~ 2.30, 2, or 1.9 could be the targets. In between now and then we'll see how it  handles .712. Made money on the trip up. Have accumulated some puts. Looking for an opportunity to strike on the downside. GLTA
Natural Gas Aug 27, 2020 8:47PM ET
Really?
Natural Gas Aug 25, 2020 8:50PM ET
Natural Gas Aug 25, 2020 8:34PM ET
It has that look about it that it should pull back. That's for sure! I can't sit in front of the screen all day so I'm accumulating puts 2-3 weeks out. It might work it might not. We'll see. Thanks for your comments. Hope Laura doesn't hit you too hard.
Natural Gas Aug 21, 2020 12:58AM ET
4Look s tired. ST Looks tired. Have to place a bet on that. On the other hand.If it can *****through 2.6 it can go to 4. Tke ultimate  definition of  a straddle? GLTA!
Natural Gas Aug 12, 2020 8:10PM ET
No ridicule here. Thanks! No ridicule here. Thanks!
Natural Gas Aug 03, 2020 7:16AM ET
https://invst.ly/rns5u   https://invst.ly/rns6y   ??
Natural Gas Jul 31, 2020 8:03PM ET
Another week where I say thanks for your efforts!
Natural Gas Jul 29, 2020 5:50PM ET
https://invst.ly/rm4zk It could go higher, but suspect the reversal, when it comes, could be nasty.
Natural Gas Jul 27, 2020 1:31AM ET
Lot's of guessing,going on here. GL with that! Suspect there are better opportunities availabe doing an eval around 9 am (edt) tommow.. GLTA!
Natural Gas Jul 21, 2020 11:49PM ET
Many Thanks! Looking forward to when you publish your book Many Thanks! Looking forward to when you publish your book
Natural Gas Jul 21, 2020 11:31PM ET
Got it.  It does look evident. Thanks! Got it.  It does look evident. Thanks!
Natural Gas Jul 21, 2020 11:26PM ET
Up late. Thanks! If the crowd here doesn't want to observe and learn from this they're NUTS!
Natural Gas Jul 21, 2020 10:17PM ET
Gotcha! Gotcha!
Natural Gas Jul 21, 2020 10:14PM ET
So os this as it's using up a lot of MO and not really going anywhere: https://invst.ly/ritti We'll see.
Natural Gas Jul 21, 2020 10:12PM ET