al coleman

Joined: 26/05/16

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Nov 05, 2020 8:37PM ET
Yep. It has a lower look about it. Green candle could happen too though. Not short. Think I'd rather see it lower before i think about stepping in on the buy side. In the meantime. Good luck to the bulls!
Natural Gas Nov 01, 2020 8:41PM ET
Traveling long, but with stops. Tough to add at these levels. would prefer to add in the low 3's. Might not get it.  We'll see. (  sorry i can't be more informative).
Natural Gas Nov 01, 2020 8:31PM ET
Seems like Natty needs a trip to 3 to make it right. I'm still traveling with a modest long, but with stops.Not a weather expert, but am an outer circle NYC metro resident. Looks like 6 or 7 days of 60-ish weather coming up starting Wednesday. If your a golfer it could be the last time to get the sticks out before the snow flies. Don't know what effect this will have on total demand, but it will effect perception of those around a major financial center. Just a thought. GLTA! .. :)
Natural Gas Oct 20, 2020 8:22PM ET
Thinking back to this time two years ago. The front month levitated at or around the range high. Then had an amazing run. Saw your comments about the curve, particularly Dec. I don't recall the shape of the curve from two years ago, but intend to research it. Suspect it could be a "clue provider". Thanks for mentioning it. Until then intend to hold long with fairly tight sell stops to protect profits from lower levels. We'll see what it wants to do.
Natural Gas Oct 16, 2020 1:02AM ET
https://invst.ly/shdt6 , https://invst.ly/shdtw . May we live interesting times. Natty is triangulating. It expended a lot of energy getting here. If it's going to attack 3$ it needs to do it soon (like tomorrow). If not we're probably in for a trip towards the lower trend line and possibly lower.  (the mid 2.40's comes to mind). Having said that I think a trip to $3.50 -$4 is also in the cards before the end of the year. Kind of like the sequence two years ago. It's just not time yet. GLTA!
Natural Gas Oct 16, 2020 1:00AM ET
Natural Gas Oct 15, 2020 10:37PM ET
Natural Gas Oct 13, 2020 10:22PM ET
The two best guys on here are Saca and Sam Cedra. If you don't at least consider what they're thinking you're out of your mind. Thought it should be said so I'm just sayin'
Natural Gas Oct 13, 2020 9:35PM ET
Does 2.664 stop this wave or perhaps 2.475? Just askin'
Natural Gas Oct 06, 2020 10:34AM ET
Agree!
Natural Gas Oct 05, 2020 9:20AM ET
Nice call Sam! Nice call Sam!
Natural Gas Oct 03, 2020 3:29PM ET
No argument with your target. Suspect it has some more work to do on the downside first though. Do you think that's possible?
Natural Gas Oct 02, 2020 11:31AM ET
Think you'll be OK with that. Hasn't been this low in 17 years. Dividend might need some trimming, but it's still a fine company.
Natural Gas Sep 30, 2020 9:39AM ET
agree!
Natural Gas Sep 28, 2020 8:52PM ET
Glad you said that. There 's a home run trade out there on the long side. IMO Not here and not now though Looks like. more work is required.
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2020 9:32AM ET
VIX looks like it's headed to the low 30's. Market won't go up if that happens. Be careful! Good luck! VIX looks like it's headed to the low 30's. Market won't go up if that happens. Be careful! Good luck!
Natural Gas Sep 17, 2020 1:00AM ET
Perhaps for now. Down the road don't think that's advisable. Perhaps for now. Down the road don't think that's advisable.
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2020 11:45PM ET
PS. The VIX  has been a great clue provider for equity index movements lately. It's certainly helped me this year. Your work is at least 10x more sophisticated than mine . If you have time I'd be interested in what you see
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2020 11:32PM ET
Thanks for getting back!  Think your 2.17 projection could be a spot. I don't know.. I do think this wave down, whether it stops here or 1.9-2 is a move that should be accumulated! I can't watch the screens every day. Just sayin' Thanks for getting back!  Think your 2.17 projection could be a spot. I don't know.. I do think this wave down, whether it stops here or 1.9-2 is a move that should be accumulated! I can't watch the screens every day. Just sayin'
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2020 10:59PM ET
Once again. Thanks to you and Sam for what you do here!
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2020 10:57PM ET
Just looking for spots to buy. Have to temper that with the idea that this, in an extreme case, could go to 1.90. Just looking for spots to intelligently engage for a move higher. Extreme patience will be required.
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2020 10:38PM ET
 For what it's worth.  If it wasn't for guys like you and Sam Cedra I wouldn't bother reading this thing! I'm not a day trader. Looks like it could trade lower. That's fine! Looking to find spots to edge into a position that will go 3+. For what it's worth.  If it wasn't for guys like you and Sam Cedra I wouldn't bother reading this thing! I'm not a day trader. Looks like it could trade lower. That's fine! Looking to find spots to edge into a position that will go 3+.
Natural Gas Sep 16, 2020 10:34AM ET
2.17?
Natural Gas Sep 14, 2020 9:34PM ET
Just checking in. Think your 2.17 level has merit. Also see the possibility of a thrill ride down to the 1.9-2.00 level  Just sayin' . If it happens it's the opportunity of a lifetime to be long this. In between I really don't know. Suspect the correct entry point for a swing type person has to happen < 2.20 though. Just checking in. Think your 2.17 level has merit. Also see the possibility of a thrill ride down to the 1.9-2.00 level  Just sayin' . If it happens it's the opportunity of a lifetime to be long this. In between I really don't know. Suspect the correct entry point for a swing type person has to happen < 2.20 though.
Natural Gas Sep 09, 2020 9:28PM ET
Good by me! Onward through the fog! Thanks for getting back! Good by me! Onward through the fog! Thanks for getting back!