al coleman

Joined: 26/05/16

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Jan 29, 2021 2:15AM ET
Be well! We'll see how the cards come out. Be well! We'll see how the cards come out.
Natural Gas Jan 28, 2021 11:18PM ET
 https://invst.ly/tminj  https://invst.ly/tmio6 . Not sure how these charts are going to show up. Looks like a classic inflection point to me. If it doesn't go up it will probably go down. Have decided to stick around on the long side ( albeit with stops) We'll see how things go. https://invst.ly/tminj  https://invst.ly/tmio6 . Not sure how these charts are going to show up. Looks like a classic inflection point to me. If it doesn't go up it will probably go down. Have decided to stick around on the long side ( albeit with stops) We'll see how things go.
Natural Gas Jan 25, 2021 6:31PM ET
level of conviction
Natural Gas Jan 25, 2021 6:29PM ET
Well. I don't share your conviction, but my p&l hopes you're right! Think a short term pullback is coming. After that another leg up looks possible/ likely. I'm going to stick around to see what happens. GLTA!
Natural Gas Jan 24, 2021 9:21AM ET
Hope you're right. I'm long , but I don't have your conviction.
Natural Gas Jan 22, 2021 8:09PM ET
It has a chance to turn here. Might need something with a 2.3 on it to properly flush it out, but we'll see. I'm an accumulator. "Buy some hope it goes lower and buy some more". Feeling pretty good about this strategy  we'll see how it works out.
Natural Gas Jan 22, 2021 8:07PM ET
It has a chance to turn here. Might need something with a 2.3 on it to properly flush it out, but we'll see. I'm an accumulator. "Buy some hope it goes lower and buy some more". Feel 'n pretty good about this strategy we'll see how it works out.
Natural Gas Jan 19, 2021 9:02AM ET
Yep!
Natural Gas Jan 07, 2021 8:38PM ET
This a natural gas forum. Please act accordingly.
Natural Gas Jan 07, 2021 8:32PM ET
Could be. Probably a time for sell stops though. If it doesn't continue to go up it will  go down. Suspect the sell off could be rather dramatic. (trend line violation and all of that).  I'm traveling long, but cautiously. GLTA!
Natural Gas Dec 29, 2020 8:14PM ET
If you don't sit in front of the screens all day. Low 2.30's are interesting. 2.265 is definitely worth a shot. Could go higher in the short run, but, at best,  it's going to need a look at yesterday's lows before it clears out. Just my opinion GLTA!
Natural Gas Dec 22, 2020 7:05PM ET
Thanks! One way or another I've been long since 12/9. I got antsy today and sold out. if it's around here in the am I'll take a shot. Thanks! One way or another I've been long since 12/9. I got antsy today and sold out. if it's around here in the am I'll take a shot.
Natural Gas Dec 22, 2020 7:00PM ET
I'm not a big fan of equities here.
Natural Gas Dec 22, 2020 6:54PM ET
For me flat is where it's at.
Natural Gas Dec 21, 2020 9:37PM ET
should add if it does break through it's a significant event.
Natural Gas Dec 21, 2020 9:27PM ET
https://invst.ly/t7sei  Looks pretty straightforward to me?? It's overbought, but overbought can stay overbought. On the other hand it's right up against the downtrend/channel lines. Conclusion? If it can't get through here it's going to get smacked. Traveling long, but have stops in.GLTA
Natural Gas Dec 15, 2020 7:43PM ET
Eventually I think you will be right. Think there's a case to be made that it trades over 2.90 first though. 65/35 70/30 (%that is) . We'll see. Eventually I think you will be right. Think there's a case to be made that it trades over 2.90 first though. 65/35 70/30 (%that is) . We'll see.
Natural Gas Dec 08, 2020 9:42PM ET
Please feel free to elaborate? :)
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2020 10:21PM ET
So the question becomes. Does the dollar and recent ( since Trump) related US policies deserve it's standing as the reserve currency of the world?  The Russians and the Chinese have been arguing for the last 15 years that it's not.. They want a blend of 5 currencies. You know what? they might be right.. It's not something that should be decided quickly though. An old wise man told me once that " you can make any changes you want in the banking system as long as you do it slowly." I leave the rest to you to figure out the obvious implications.. So the question becomes. Does the dollar and recent ( since Trump) related US policies deserve it's standing as the reserve currency of the world?  The Russians and the Chinese have been arguing for the last 15 years that it's not.. They want a blend of 5 currencies. You know what? they might be right.. It's not something that should be decided quickly though. An old wise man told me once that " you can make any changes you want in the banking system as long as you do it slowly." I leave the rest to you to figure out the obvious implications..
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2020 8:29PM ET
Re: your ichi post . Thanks! I look at that, but need more sophistication. Appreciate your concern! Re: your ichi post . Thanks! I look at that, but need more sophistication. Appreciate your concern!
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2020 8:24PM ET
Thanks for getting back!  not my best post. Unless it holds the gap tonight I suspect a pullback to the low 2.70's trend line support is in order. If that doesn't hold, (wnich i doubt) this could get messy again. I appreciate your concern! Thanks for getting back!  not my best post. Unless it holds the gap tonight I suspect a pullback to the low 2.70's trend line support is in order. If that doesn't hold, (wnich i doubt) this could get messy again. I appreciate your concern!
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2020 8:15PM ET
to me it kind of looks like if it can't hold the gap a fallback to the uptrend line from 11/19 is in order (4hr). same on the daily from 9/23. Oscillators looks fairly bullish, but I have my doubts. Unless this moves higher by tomorrow am I don't see any slam dunks on this picture. GLTA to me it kind of looks like if it can't hold the gap a fallback to the uptrend line from 11/19 is in order (4hr). same on the daily from 9/23. Oscillators looks fairly bullish, but I have my doubts. Unless this moves higher by tomorrow am I don't see any slam dunks on this picture. GLTA
Natural Gas Nov 17, 2020 8:57PM ET
Yeah . Thanks! I counted them too. Not sure. if it breaks to the downside it won't be a long i want to fight though. Good luck to you! Yeah . Thanks! I counted them too. Not sure. if it breaks to the downside it won't be a long i want to fight though. Good luck to you!
Natural Gas Nov 17, 2020 8:43PM ET
Am trying the long side, but with stops. The bearish flag look to the 4 hour is very bothersome. It seems to want to work off the short term oversold condition of the oscillators without providing any meaningful upside price movement. In the past this type of action has led to an unfavorable outcome for the bulls. We'll see. Re: my comment from Sunday night. I'm not sure the mess is cleaned up yet. We'll see. On the other hand , if it holds the upside is interesting too.
Natural Gas Nov 15, 2020 7:32PM ET
Wish you well!. Have concerns that this could get messy.